The Squad

By fayekachy

Allison moved to New York after calling off her third engagement. The feeling of déjà vu convoyed the decisio... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: No Strings Attached
Chapter 2: One Night Stand
Chapter 3: Dare Devil
Chapter 5: The Audition
Chapter 6: The Ambition
Chapter 7: Two Kings One Kingdom
Chapter 8: Hit Them All
Chapter 9: Bad Omen
Chapter 10: Life For Rent
Chapter 11: Sex For Life
Chapter 12: No Giving Up
Chapter 13: The Come Back
Chapter 14: Déjà vu
Chapter 15: Party All Night
Chapter 16: Hit The Spot
Chapter 17: Moving Forward
Chapter 18: Casino Girl
Chapter 19: Money Moves
Chapter 21: Demon Girl Of The Year
Chapter 22: After Party
Chapter 23: In The Back Seat
Chapter 24: Link The Dots
Chapter 25: A Fresh Start
Chapter 26: The Blackmail
Chapter 27: Girl On Mission
Chapter 28: Reborn To Kill
Chapter 29: Made A Celebrity
Chapter 30: A Bit Of Souvenir
Chapter 31: Moment Of Truth
Chapter 32: Flashback
Chapter 33: Making It Perfect
Chapter 34: Lust In Pleasure
Chapter 35: Doing Whatever It Takes
Chapter 36: The Squad Captain
Chapter 37: Once Beaten Twice Shy
Chapter 38: The Confrontation
Chapter 39: The Big Win
Chapter 40: Rebound
Chapter 41: In A Sixth Dimension
Chapter 42: Unknown Actions
Chapter 43: Swear By The Bible
Chapter 44: Insanity Defense
Chapter 45: The Truth In Lies
Chapter 46: The Verdict
Appendice

Chapter 20: The Conspiracy

49 12 126
By fayekachy

"You can't win the game if you don't make the rules."

~Unknown

-Monday, May 2nd. 12:27pm.

Chase hurries into his office to meet up his fiancee. "Coffee?" He rasp, when he enters his office.

Katherine tilt her head up. She crease her brows at the two cups of coffee in his hands.

"It's sugar free, just the way you like it" Chase grin, and takes a sip from his cup.

She takes the coffee from him. Sipping from it, she inhale. "Coffee is always best without sugar" she mumble.

Chase places his coffee on the table. Facing Katherine, he clear his throat. "So babe, as you know, the board members has been trying to narrow the list of sport investors who intend to buy the thirty percent stake open for sale."

"I know that." she blurt. "And you keep saying 'the board members' like you ain't one of them."

"Well, we've finally narrowed the list to five investors. Thankfully, Mr Jean-Pierre is among the five" he mutter.

"I told you the best way for us to get the stake is to get someone work for us while pretending to work for Mr Dwayne." she say, soothingly.

He smile at her, "And you were right, it's been working as planned so far. You've always been the smartest girl I know." He blows a kiss at her.

"So, they're just five investors fighting for one spot now, huh?" She say, thoughtfully.

"Yes. I'll inform our agent in London, I wanna let him know that everything is going as planned."

"Chase, I know this is all getting exciting but you have to be careful in contacting our agent. We don't wanna blow up our cover, do we?" Katherine whine.

He place both hands on her sides, and pulls her up on her feet, then he place a soft kiss on her forehead. "No we don't, and we won't. I only told our agent about it because I know we can't communicate directly with Mr Jean-Pierre, so no one can trace him to us. I am careful" he sooth.

Nodding her head, she rasp. "Okay. We are gonna play our part and wait for him to play his."

Chase trail his nose up and down her neck, his hands still on her sides. She shift her head to a side, granting him more access. He place soft kisses on her warm skin, sending shivers down her spine.

Despite wanting him so badly, she still couldn't get her mind off of business.

"Baby, do you sometimes worry what if Mr Jean doesn't come through" Katherine say in between her breath.

"You worry too much" he replies in a grunt, while kissing on her bare skin. "Mr Jean-Pierre will come through, he has no choice"

She shift her head to the side when he nib on her neck. Her eyes are shut tight, her hands found it's way to the back of his neck, and she tug at his hair.

"Baby, I'm just saying, we need to be prepared for anything possible." she slur.

"Yeah?" He moan. Twirling her around, he rip off her blouse, then he press his member against her back. He place soft kisses on her skin, kissing down the line of her spine.

She hiss, when the feeling of his touch overwhelm her.

"We have to take over ownership from Mr Dwayne, and we will. Even if it means conspiring with every agent we know"

Chase wrap his hands round her waist, cupping her breasts in his hands.

"You know, we..." Katherine gasp, when Chase suddenly squeeze her breasts roughly, causing her to pause mid sentence.

Though she couldn't see his face since he is behind her, she knew he did it intentionally.

"Chase, I'm tryna say that we..." She gasp again, when he squeeze her breasts rougher.

She grunt as all the sensitive part of her body is being provoked. Chase's little taunt finally turned her on, and she needed to quench the taste. She smirk as an idea pops into her head.

Twirling around, she comes face to face with him. Chase sees the mischievous smirk on her face, and he recognize that look.

"Uh oh" he yelp. "Am I in trouble?"

"Definitely" She say, huskily.

Putting both hands on his chest, she shove him down on the chair. She sits on his lap, squirming and teasing him.

"It's gonna be a long afternoon of tourments for you" She smirk.

He hiccup on hearing those words. Chase knows too well that Katherine can be an intensive teaser. She smirk, when she notice the look on his face. Then she start to strip him off his clothes.

"Don't worry honey, I'll be gentle." Katherine lie, crushing her lips against his.

After kissing him for a while, she goes down on her knees. She put his dick in her mouth, but she couldn't take it all in, so she use her hand to stroke the other half.

She tease him intensely, making sure he moan out to her torture.

*********

Mr Greg walks towards his reserved table, at the Chinook Chinese Restaurant. Steve and Johnson are already seated, waiting for his arrival. Nodding at them, he takes a seat. The gentlemen returns the gesture.

Mr Greg is the private handler of Mr Dwayne's illegal businesses. Mr Dwayne never contact, or interact directly with clients when doing a dirty business. His handler, Mr Greg takes care of the illegal deals for him, without involving Mr Dwayne. That way, no one can testify against Mr Dwayne as they never got any instructions from him.

"So tell me, what have you got?" Mr Greg rumble.

"I hate to say this but I'm not too comfortable with the way everything is going smoothly." Steve states seriously.

Mr Greg says nothing, but a simple nod.

"The board has narrowed the list of sports investors to five. But there hasn't been any suspicious activity of any member of the board trying to take that thirty percent stakes on sale." Steve rasp.

"Isn't that a good thing? I mean, if no one is trying to compete with Mr Dwayne, then it's a good thing, right? Or maybe they finally realise it's stupid to even try to take ownership of NY Demons." Johnson ricochet.

"If that's the case, then yes it's a good thing. But I don't think that's the case right now" Steve insist.

"So, what are you saying Steve?" Mr Greg ask, quite impressed at Steve's brilliant observations.

"I just want us to check all the boxes, you know? Just to be prepared for the worst. The biggest fight and conspiracy in NY Demons has always been owning the majority stakes of the team. Now thirty percent stakes is a lot. If any board members gets a hold of it, they could have the biggest stakes of the team and Mr Dwayne could loose ownership of NY Demons." Steve warns.

He stare from Mr Greg to Johnson, ensuring that they are paying good attention.

"Now here we are with a thirty percent stakes available for sale. But there's no suspicious moves by anyone. Why is no one trying to overthrow Mr Dwayne? That just doesn't feel right. I mean, what about Dr Thompson? He has always have an eye for the majority stakes. What about Mr Ray McIntyre? He has fought Mr Dwayne twice for the majority stakes. What about Mr Chase? Isn't it a bit odd that everyone is letting Mr Dwayne have this thirty percent stakes without putting up a fight for it?" Steve finish.

"Okay, no doubt Steve has a point there but, let's not forget that Mr Dwayne is not the one directly coming out for the thirty percent stakes, it's Mr Jean-Pierre. No one knows Mr Jean-Pierre has been paid to buy the stakes, not until he transfers his shares to Mr Dwayne. So maybe that's why no one is fighting for it" Johnson state.

"What if that's exactly what they want us to think, that no one is fighting for it?" Steve question.

Both gentlemen rest their cases, waiting for Mr Greg to say something.

Mr Greg is quite content with Steve's observations. But he had already thought about the possibility even before Steve mentioned it.

He clear his throat, and speaks up. "You're right about one thing, owning the majority stakes is the biggest fight among the boards members. I called this meeting because I want us to get ahead of every board member. Just like you said, the plan has been way too easy to be true."

"Exactly" Steve concurs.

"So, now that there are only five investors remaining, Steve, I want you to re-run background check on the five investors. Look for anything that connects them to any board member. We don't want to be careless just in case any of the investors has been compromised." Mr Greg instruct.

"Okay boss" Steve nods.

"We're crosschecking Mr Jean-Pierre too?" Johnson blurt.

"Yes. I don't want to leave any box unchecked." Mr Greg say, huskily.

"So you think Mr Jean-Pierre could be a double agent?" Johnson ask.

"Wouldn't it make sense then?" Steve mutter.

"Probably" Johnson shrug.

"Someone on the board is definitely playing smart, and I want to know who. Do whatever you have to do, find out what's not adding up. If someone on the board is trying to out smart me, then they have definitely compromised one of the investors. I need you to find out who and what" Mr Greg instruct.

"I'm on it" Johnson assure.

"Good"

"Do we have to take illegal measures to do it? Tapping phones, planting bugs and all that" Johnson croak.

"Take whatever measure you have to take. Legally or illegally I don't care. I want every investor and board member to be monitored"

"Okay boss"

"While you're at it, make sure not to leave any traces back to us. Do a clean job, and try not to tip off anyone." Mr Greg finish.

"Okay boss" they both reply.

"So what about the casino? How did the game night go?" Mr Greg ask Johnson.

"Yeah, it went well. The guests kinda came prepared. It was like they came with money the size of a truck"

"Who went home with all that money?" Mr Greg question.

"There were a few wins and a lot of loses. Mr Alfred won the most, five million dollars. But, the casino gained twice that amount in their loses" Johnson say, proudly.

Mr Greg let out one of his rare smiles. He is very pleased with the works of Johnson and Steve. They both have been the best that has ever worked for Mr Dwayne.

Steve is just too good at his job, assisting Mr Dwayne at the office and overseeing his affaires. There's hardly any conspiracy that slips through his fingers, without him foreseeing it. Johnson on the other hand is extremely great at his job, managing the casino. He knows who's loaded with money, who is not in good form to win, and who should be invited for game nights.

Mr Dwayne was right about one thing; the combination of Johnson and Steve is like the combination of money and power, which are the two most important elements to a powerful man. Johnson works the money for Mr Dwayne while Steve works the power for him.

"Gentlemen, that'll be all for now. Let's get back to work."

All three stands up to exchange handshake. Then they head out of the restaurant to the parking lot. Mr Greg got into the backseat of his car, and his driver pulled out of the driveway.

Steve and Johnson also got in their cars, then head to their separate ways.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 7.3K 82
Every high schooler says that high school is hell, but for an eighteen-year-old, Isla, it really is. For someone who is so sweet and pure she doesn'...
262K 10.5K 55
What do you think of when you hear the name of 17 year old Allison walker. - The devil itself - Nothing but a trouble maker - And the baddest bitc...
125K 3.7K 37
My name is Brooklyn Robert. I'm 17, head cheerleader since my freshman year, I have fair grades and people always compliment me on my looks even thou...
2.4K 477 25
Diallo is poor but gifted with the ability to tell great lies. After a bad afternoon with his friend Paul in which he nearly ends up in jail, the pai...