Bitter Sweet

By esteruu_

Y/N survived her chaotic, abusive and ignorant family as a kid but as soon as she turned 18 she decided to mo... More

Intro
Chapter 1: Arrival
Chapter 2: First Day
Chapter 3: Storage Room
Chapter 4: The gang
Chapter 5: New Hideout
Chapter 6: GSM
Chapter 7: The Devil
Chapter 8: Plans
Chapter 9: Sharing
Chapter 10: Secret Room
Chapter 11: Party Prep
Chapter 12: Party pt.1
Chapter 13: Party pt.2
Chapter 14: The Car Ride
Chapter 15: The Chef
Chapter 16: Family
Chapter 17: HELL WEEK?
Chapter 18: The Deal
Chapter 19: Babysitter
Chapter 20: Uncle Jake
Chapter 21: Confession (JK)
Chapter 23: Stalker #2
Chapter 24: Confused
Chapter 25: He is my brother
Chapter 26: Lawyers
Chapter 27: Catch UP
Chapter 28: House Warming
Chapter 29: Companion
Chapter 30: The 5 friends
Chapter 31: D-day!!!!
Chapter 32: Kim Brothers Company
Chapter 33: Chubbs
Chapter 34: Friends?
Chapter 35: Saved #1
Chapter 36: Fake Love
Chapter 37: Saved #2 and #3
Chapter 38: Aftermath
Chapter 39: Life goes on...
Chapter 40: Grown up
Chapter 41: Ceremony
Chapter 42: Beach/Bitch
Chapter 43: The Show
Chapter 44: Birthday
Chapter 45: leaving
i am leaving

Chapter 22: Parks

4 1 0
By esteruu_

This is what Y/N wore!!!

Y/N was dressed and her butler drove her to Veronica's house.

When Y/N entered the house and the maid escorted her to location in the house she didn't know existed.

When she entered the room, she was greeted by Veronica and her Mother. They asked her to mingle around before the event officially starts.

Y/N scanned the room to find for any familiar faces and she Park Jimin. So she approached him.

~jimin pov~

I was talking with a distant cousin when I saw a familiar figure walking towards me.

It was Y/N. What is she doing here?

I was surprised to see her at my family event.

I excused myself and joined Y/N

"How did you get in?" I asked her curiously.

"Oh I was invited by Veronica's mother but what is this event about?" she asked. I had so many questions!!! But I also didn't want to push Y/N away cause she is very fragile. I decided to answer her questions.

"Its a family event and I am Veronica's distant cousin" I said smiling.

"Then why did she invite me to a family event?" Y/N asked me giving me a I am thinking look.

I rubbed her and answered "I wonder too." I hooked my arm with her's and went to get a drink.

I sipped from the glass. "So since when were you so close to Veronica?" I asked.

"Oh its a long story and it just kinda happened hehe" she answered clearly not comfortable with the topic.

"I really hates these family events" I said trying to change the topic.

"Where are the rest of the guest? I mean if its a family event then where are the older adults?" she asked.

"They are already seated at the table for dinner. We'll join them later or maybe now" I said looking at the maids coming in and approaching the family to move along.

~y/n pov~

I saw the maids approaching the other family members. Then Jimin hooked his arm around mine and walked me out of the room into another room. This room was dimly lit by candles and had a huge table in it.

When we entered this room, I was met by shouts. I looked to see the three kids I babysit running towards me. Jimin immediately stood infront of me and blocked the impact but instead he fell on me. Good thing he was that heavy but it left us in an awkward position on the fall. The kids stood up and tried pulling Jimin off me. The adults were staring us and Jimin was just struggling stand up with all the pulling.

"Freeze" I shouted semi said. The children stopped moving. Jimin still couldn't get up so I used all my energy and switched positions with Jimin.

Now Jimin was below me and I quickly got off him. He slowly stood up. I went close to his ear and whispered "I'll apologise to Krystal later". The kids had already gathered around me and were pulling me along. I simply turned around and winked at jungshook Jimin.

I wonder how much he likes Krystal cause he looks flustered.

Once I reached the table, Jimin joined me and pushed one of the kids gently saying that's his seat.

Veronica's mother's cousin was clearing her throat to get everyone's attention. Soon pin drop silence filled the room.

"I have called this meeting regarding Jewel's wedding..." "Great Jewel again. What did she do now" Jimin murmured.

"I was the person who raised her up since she was young. I saw her grow from..." "story time" Jimin commented.

He must really hate this Jewel and her step mother.

~author pov~

Once she had finished her introduction, she finally got to her main point.

"I am sure yall have heard about Jewel's fiance's accident and all. James Shelley is recovering and his sister is studying in the same school as Veronica darling" she said standing up and walking towards Y/N. She got Y/N to stand, while holding her hand.

"This is Y/N Shelley, James's sister and she will be working with Jewel on the latest IT project" she said.

~y/n pov~

Did she just say IT project???
I thought we were working on a food project!!!
I am so gonna kill Justin!!!!
He is so dead!!!

I forced a smile and greeted "Good evening everyone, I am Y/N Shelley. It's nice to meet everybody." Then Veronica's mother's cousin made me sit down.

Jimin gave me the what the heck look. I sheepishly returned him a smile.

After dinner, everyone approached me to welcome me to the family. Jimin offered me a ride back home.

~author pov~

Little did Y/N know that someone was watching her with full of envy.

Y/N entered Jimin's car and he drove to her new house.

"Why do you hate Jewel so much" Y/N asked during the trip.

"She's a really nice person to be around but the adults literally adore her. It gets annoying if you keep hearing it everyday, if you know what I mean" Jimin answered honestly.

"James is also like that. He gets everything he wants. Well yes sometimes I guess it does get on my nerve but he also tries his best to protect him. Although I dont agree with his methods" I said. Jimin just nodded his head even though he didn't really understand what Y/N was talking about.

They reached the house. "Y/N don't you have school tomorrow?" Jimin asked.

"Yes but I have some things to settle before going to the dorm. Thanks for dropping me off. I guess I'll see you tomorrow future cousin" Y/N said getting.

"Haha ya sure cousin but now you are obliged to talk to me whenever we meet" Jimin replied smiling cutely.

"I'll try Jimin" Y/N blushed.

"Ya its Jimin 'OPPA' to you!!!" Jimin said jokingly.

"Okies jimin-shi I gotta go bye" Y/N said and left.

"Don't sleep too late!!!" Jimin semi shouted as she walked to her door.

"I won't" Y/N shouted back. The door opening to reveal Jake.

Jimin watched as a guy helped Y/N into the house. He wondered who it was.

Jake helped Y/N into the house and told Y/N that he placed all her things including the documents in her room. So they headed for the room. Y/N filled Jake in on what happened at the event. Jake wasn't that surprised. He told her that Jewel had warned him about it and he was going to tell you but...

Anyways the first thing you did when you entered the room was to check the documents. They were IT related documents. Y/N has been doing her research on the food industry. Now she was clearly behind schedule because she had a meeting this saturday with Jewel online and she will be meeting the Korean Company soon. She didn't want to waste time confronting Justin so she decided to postpone her lecture for him to another day. She also had girls night on friday which was mandatory so she stayed up the whole night doing her research. She had totally forgotten about the letter from Mr Admirer.

*****
Who was watching Jimin and Y/N at the party and why???
Why is Jungkook being so mysterious???
Who is Mr Admirer???

This is a special invite for fellow armys to join the jin cult!!!!

Join us as we make this journey leJINdary!!!

(JINJINJINJINJINJINJINJINJINJINJINJINJINJINJINJINJINJINJIN!!!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 37 34
Y/n is a nice normal 16 year old girl who lives in a extraordinary world with her brother Yoongi and it all happened when she moved from Seoul to Mia...
18.2K 521 37
YN has really had a tough go, breaking up with a no good ex and rediscovering herself. One day she unexpectedly runs into a man that makes her feel a...
153K 4.5K 25
Y/N and BTS are siblings from a mafia family her mother died due a accident when she was 2 years old. Y/N was a sweet, cheerful, childish, savage gi...
20.4K 768 26
Y/n moves back to Korea with her father and brother after staying in America for 6 years, because of her fathers job. She and her brother Baekhyun ar...