Years to Come || (Gilmore Gir...

By yuhyuh12345ye

Isabella Porter was the daughter of a very rich family, she always lived outside of Stars Hollow which made h... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Author's Update!
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Authors Update!!!
Intermission

Chapter Three

1.9K 44 5
By yuhyuh12345ye

"Sorry, this is the second time and I'm still bumping into people. So, I rather you stifle the laugh as I get up." I pick up the last book, I look up seeing his face as I stand. He smiles at me as I put hair behind my ear. 

"Nice taste in books, are you moving?" He asks me, I look down at the books and quickly look back up.

"I actually just arrived, but I guess I technically am." He continues to smile but with an confused expression. "Well- I came to this school but I will be switching--it's complicated." We both laugh, then I look back to the books. "I've read these books, but they aren't mine--I was helping my friend move her things." 

"That's nice of you to do that for her. Anyways, I just arrived as well, I came from Chicago." I nod, picking the books pages. 

"Oprah...and wind." I say awkwardly, I look down feeling dumb for my response.

"I'm Dean, by the way." He says lowering his head to me, making me look up at him. 

"Oh hi! Uh-me- I'm Isabella." She smiles brightly nodding his head.

"Nice name, it's elegant, I like it." I nod and hear the bell ring, I start walking away until he speaks up again. "What're you doing after?" I turn around surprised.

"Well, I have to go back home...my parents are really strict on me." 

"Oh, well then maybe another time." He says, I smile.

"Another time." I state while walking away. I smile to myself while walking to class, but my smile disappears as I enter, seeing Rory. I sit next to her and place her books down at her desk. "Hey, you said you were leaving, right?" She nods. "I'm guessing Chilton?"

"How'd you know?" I shrug and smirk towards her. "You're going as well, well at least I'll have a friend." I laugh. The class starts making both of us turn silent.

I silently do my work, knowing I won't be able to turn in it by next week. As I finish it up, the class ends. Then another starts, then ends, the day goes by like a flash and I can't even remember if I had breakfast this morning. That's a lie, I had water, but technically it doesn't count, whatever, you understand what I mean. I exit the school, and see Peter right in front, every body stares and whispers as I go over to him. He opens the door, I enter quickly, he shuts the door.

As he enters the drivers seat, I see Rory and Dean talking to one another, walking towards the street. My heart clenches a bit as we drive away, I look down at my hands and continue to block out those thoughts. The drive feels long, I wish it wasn't, I lookout the window and see the bushes fly by. As we turn into the driveway, the maid opens the door, making me confused about my parents, I get out the car seeing her smile brightly at me. I return the kind gesture, not being able to feel it. 

I enter and quickly go up to my room, tossing my bag beside my dresser. I go over to my window and open it. Why am I worrying? I shouldn't be, I'm friends with the both of them, everything will be fine either way. I hype myself up as I turn on the television, watching my favorite shows. I go onto my bed, laying on my stomach, watching as time goes by. A random maid comes in my room, placing a stack of clothes down in plastic bags. I confusingly sit up, furrowing my brows, the maid goes by the door, raising her brows as she exits.

I jump out of bed and go over to the clothes, I lift the top one up seeing the Chilton logo on the side. I put down the clothes and go out my room, trying to find my father and mother, I check the basic rooms, not spotting either of them. I hear a car slowly drive up, I go over to the window, seeing both my mother and father get out of the vehicle. I watch our maid go for the door, but I run, beating her to it. I swing the door open, running down our driveway, my parents are surprised as they see me approach.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.4K 22
Matilda Hayden grew up with her father in the Elite Upper Class of Boston, and she quite enjoyed her life- thank you very much. She didn't have many...
100K 1.9K 36
This story begins where the series finished. Lorelai and Rory continue to live their lives in Stars Hollow. Where the return of an old friends causes...
49.4K 1.2K 37
Rory has another best friend who grew up in stars hollow as well her mother Lorelai who is long time best friends with Selena's mother Katerina Perez...