Dreams Woven Beautifully ✔️

By Jemialia9

➡Rank : #1 in Bollywood |#1 on SIDLIA| #84 on FanFiction Bollywood Gen-Next stars Sidharth Malhotra and Alia... More

Prologue
Chapter - 1 We Have Evolved
Chapter - 2 Premiere Night
Chapter -3 Feel The Air
Chapter - 4 Ain't We Crazy?
Chapter - 5 Will You?
Chapter - 6 Feelings,Party and More...
Chapter - 7 Whatsapp All the Way
Chapter - 8 We are Ready
Chapter - 9 Diwali At The Kapoor's
Chapter - 10 Life Is Busy
Chapter -11 Dinner Outing
Chapter -12 Irritating na ?
**!!New cover!!**
Chapter -13 Filmfare Awards
Chapter -14 Red Carpet
Chapter -15 There she comes
Chapter -16 Almost revealed ?
Chapter -17 The show must go on
Chapter -18 BEST ACTRESS
Chapter -19 Don't kid
Chapter - 20 Disturbance at it's best
Chapter - 21 Dare the Truth
Chapter - 22 Pranksters
Chapter - 23 Aashiqui friendzoned Varun
Chapter - 24 Something's burning
Chapter - 25 Bechaara Adi !
Grateful for my birthday love !
Chapter - 26 Nostalgia ft. Dharma
Chapter - 27 Malhotra Maze
Chapter - 28 My kind of cliched
Chapter - 29 Malhotra ki nikal padi !
Chapter - 30 Maybe we should DATE
Chapter - 31 Surprise, my Love!
Chapter - 32 Flames of Sparks
Chapter - 33 Mi Amor
Chapter - 34 Family chill'in
Chapter - 35 The Bhatt Tribe
Chapter - 36 Gang and their secret love revealed
Chapter - 37 Sneak Peek
Chapter - 38 Naya Saal Pyaar Mubarak !
Chapter - 39 Oh No !
Chapter - 40 Did I smell, burning ?
Chapter - 41 Under the Stars
Chapter - 42 Birthday, the Malhotra Way !
Chapter - 43 Arjun & Tia
Chapter - 44 Drug effects
Chapter - 45 How could you ?
Chapter - 46 A success and a loss
Chapter - 47 A Dream Team
Chapter - 48 I'd still love you
Chapter - 49 Selfless love is a blessing
Chapter - 50 Trouble in paradise
Chapter - 51 Daddy's Approval
Chapter - 52 Delhi Calling ...
Chapter - 53 Stay Away!
Sidlia Breakup + Hate + Should I continue ?
Chapter - 54 Darling Bahu
Chapter - 55 Laal Ishq
Chapter - 56 A night to remember
Chapter - 57 Hamari Adhoori Kahaani
Chapter - 58 Heart in a Storm
Chapter - 59 Time to say Goodbye
Chapter - 60 A phone call
Chapter - 61 HOME Part - I
Chapter - 61 HOME Part - II
Chapter - 62 R E U N I O N
Chapter - 63 The Colour of Love
Chapter - 64 The Night of Celebrations (I)
Celebrating 5 Years ~ Surprise Revealed!
Chapter - 65 (I) Sidharth x Alia
Chapter - 65 (II) DREAMS WOVEN BEAUTIFULLY
E P I L O G U E
Q / A
Final Good bye <3

Chapter 64 - Rooh ka raabta (II)

341 8 12
By Jemialia9

The final part of our second last chapter, ugh ! I swear I don't want this to end at this point <.>

Hey, can we reach #40k before the last chapter ? It'll mean sooooo much <3 

Also, I need maximum Votes and Comments for this one and the next chapter. So rain your views and love.

''''''''''''''''''''

Sangeet Night continues .... 

The night was young and so were the almost two hundred enjoying themselves. 

The stars blinked and their light shone beneath. Cheers of jubilation hung in the air sending shivers of chill down everyone. The night had a tale to narrate. Of how two beautiful souls were soon going to be united with love. And how they sat basking in affection from people close to them. 

Bot Sidharth and Alia's cousins were next up. They graced the platform in their shining best. Upbeat punjabi music blasted in the air creating a pumping feel. The relatives definitely found a reason to gloat and scream at their children performing. Meanwhile Armaan was taken away by Ranveer with a very lame excuse - that he started missing him. 

Parineeti and Shraddha finally found it in them to settle next to their bestfriend at last after all the butterfly wandering. They had gathered very bit of information and gossip they could to be later passed on within their group. It didn't take much effort. Stay a little longer with Sonam and Kareena, you'd get everything you need.

Filmfare who ? 

Adjusting their bestie's hair, they sat giggling next to her. "You know what ? I and Shra were in the sonam group for a while and bro, the judgements we made! You missed it honey. That woman had an opinion on everyone's dress. Including yours." Alia grinned at Pari, believing her. "I missed bitching yaaa. It felt so good" moaned Shraddha as she sat between Sid and Alia, blocking him from listening to them. 

"Such a happening party we've thrown eh" chuckled Alia. 

"You should have seen Jakky chan. She toh went paagal. Emotionally retrieved her phone from the guards and now shooting the event for her instagram stories." Pari rolled her eyes as she narrated what she saw. Leaving Alia's face to go ashen. 

"She's invited ? Who the hell !" groaned the bride as she looked around for the bitch herself. Besides them Sid tensed sensing the tone change in his lady. Shraddha caught him just in time and had her face turning into a evil smirk. "Maybe it's time for another Jai maata di moment, right Sid ?" laughed Shra as she saw his face widen with horror. 

"You ?!" freaked Alia as she pointed over to her husband. 

He tried to flash her his puppy face but seeing it didn't work, he chose to surrender. "Sorry jaan. I thought we were over that episode. It's been years and we've all moved ahead in our lives. It wouldn't kill us to see the entire industry coming to celebrate our love, right ?" he asked nervously scratching his head. Alia thought for a moment and decided to not show him her frustration. Waving him off to his friends who had come to chat with him, she turned back to her girls. 

"If she throws any tantrum, she's out. Clear ?" 

"Yes boss" chirped the girls. Loving the old Alia vibe. No one messes with what's hers. 

The air shifted its scene suddenly. Loud cheers broke off the venue making heads turn at what's happening. The crowd split apart like the red sea for Moses and the Israelites. There came the ultimate superstars they've been waiting for.

Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan! 

Together ! 

"Bish you get these two to reunite in your sangeet ? Ma'am your wedding is going to be remembered for posterity now" winked Pari as she whistled with the boys for the two Khan's who were approaching the couple. As soon as they reached near, Sidharth and Alia stood up to greet them affectionately. "Thank you so much Shah and Salman Sir for being here with us. Means the world. We can't thank you enough" gleamed Alia as she hugged them. 

"The party has just begun" declared Sid. 

After a little chat with them, the Khan's moved towards their colleagues and fans within the audience. Meanwhile the cousins were done with their performance. Shraddha and Pari rushed up to the stage while Bunny and Anushka took their seat with the couple. 

"Now now wasn't that such a scintillating performance Shraddha ?" faked Parineeti as she grinned wide at her own cringe line. She hadn't even cast a glance to what they did gosh. "Absolutely my friend. And now with the coming of our dearest Super Khan's we've got the ball rolling" yelled Shraddha over the microphone and the claps arose. 

"The next performance is from a dearest human" smiled Pari. 

" Yes and extremely special to both Sidharth and Alia. In fact they'll be the happiest to see him" beamed Shraddha, making the couple look excited. 

"It took an entire day of hard work to get this done but it's worth the effort" giggled Pari. 

"Oh you gotta mention my name, sister" screamed Ranveer from the ground. 

"Sorry there big boy. There you go Ranveer has an integral role to play in this special surprise" explained Shraddha as everyone stood anticipated. 

"Ladies and Gentlemen please put your hands together for Mr Malhotraaa" shrieked the girls as the couple's eyes widened. 

[Alia's POV]

Just like everyone I stilled hearing the announcement. 

Mr Malhotra ? 

But we still had time for our performance. Or is he doing something special ?

He glanced at me frowning. "It's not me" he whispered. 

Then who ? 

The lights danced upon the stage, finally revealing a rather tiny figure in glasses, smugly staring at us. That was when the ground beneath me cracked open. 

What on earth ! My son ?

I couldn't decipher anything since all I could hear was the erupting noise as if terrorists have hijacked us. Everybody screaming on top of their lungs.

I turned to see a similarly distressed looking Siddy. But then soon enough his disbelief turned into a slight smirk which I so wanted to remove. "What are you grinning at ? He can't dance! Forget dancing, he shouldn't face these many people, ALONE ! Do something" I shrieked to my husband who seemed to have calmed down surprisingly. 

"Hey chill mommy. Look around, everyone's cheering for him. Your right but just let him be, for today. Let him shine and sparkle the way we do on stage. He hasn't done all of this but we are here for him. He's doing this for us na ... karne do. Now c'mon let's cheer for your beta !" 

Sidharth laughter melted in the applause booming over us. Pouting a bit, I mellowed with a slight frown "Our son!" 

"Our son as well" grinned Anushka from her seat, eyes on Armaan. Smiling at everyone's reaction, I gazed back at my jaan. Ready to see him bloom. 

Soft light fell on my baby and soon the music began making my eyes pop.

Dil dhadkaaye , seeti bajaaye ....

Rannnnuuuuu !!! My internal screams were nothing in front of the real audience roar. If only I could strangle that son of a ...!

"Oh he didn't !"

"Oh he did ! Wohoooo ... go adduuu"

As I shrunk back to my seat at the choice of song, my husband enjoyed it so much more. 

Haye dil dhadkaye
Seeti bajaye

Beech sadak pe nakhre dikhaye
Saare, karke ishare

That tiny body of his moved with rhythm and grace beyond my wildest imagination. I was totally floored by his conviction and energy. Whoever thought that my Armaan would come up to resemble his favourite, Nannu on stage ! Literally a mirror image of how a little Ranveer would have been. 

More dancers joined him on the stage while he danced in the middle. 

Ho ladki aankh, aankh, aankh

By now I couldn't hear anything except the music and the cheers. 

Oh ladki aankh marey
Aankh marey
Oh ladki aankh marey
Aankh marey

And the ball flew out of the park ! The way he winked his teeny weeny eyes at me and did the hit dance move of this song, I rose up to whistle like almost every adult present. 

Sidharth had a hand around my shoulder and we both stood marvelling at him, in both shock and awe. "Hayee mera baccha! kitna pyaara lag raha hai" I gushed quite loud making everyone laugh. "Modern Kajol from K3G" exclaimed Ranbir making the rest hoot louder. 

Whereas Sidharth found the entire scene very amusing, going by his widest grin. 

"You can scream all you want, I won't be embarrassed the way SRK was" he chuckled into my ear. This is what I needed. I smiled back at him and joined my family and friends, rooting for our super star. 

Jahan jahan jaaun main
Mere peeche peeche aaye
Gali gali ke aashiq
Dono mera hona chahein

A young girl around Addu's age now held the centre stage in her tiny palms. What even !

"Bahuuu ?! OMG alooo and siddy congratulations!" laughed Pari meanwhile I tried to investigate more on the girl in my head. 

"Who is she ? I swear I'll kill Rannu of he continues to give us more shocks" I fake fumed glaring at a hilariously enjoying Ranveer who ignored my taunts and kept clapping for his disciple. 

"Aww, don't they look cute together ? Badhaai ho Armaan ki maa" laughed Sid, giving a high five to our parents who loved the entire scene too much to react. 

"Armaan ke baauji, please move aside" I gave him back.

"Ayee you two stop watching Ekta crap and concentrate" warned Adi, clearly annoyed by our conversation. 

We grinned at his reaction and turned our gaze back to our baby. This time lip syncing with the rest. 

Seeti bajaye, Nakhre dikhaye
Beech sadak mein
Haye naam mera pukare

Oh kar ke ishare

Ho ladka aankh, aankh, aankh
Oh ladka aankh maare

It was safe to say these two tiny human's stole the show. They were just a delight to watch. As soon as the song reached it's end, Ranveer ran towards our boy, carrying him high up in his arms, crushing him for a hug. They both shared a guru - shikshya moment and we all applauded for them as loudly as our throats permitted. Soon our jaan ran towards us and we caught him mid way. Sid picked him up in the air and pasted kisses all over his face followed by me. 

"My baby you were soooo good. You never told mumma you loved to dance" I beamed at our son who had by now gotten tired with the performance, laid his head on Sid's shoulder, grinning at me. 

"I don't but you both love naaa and Nannu said this would make you happy. Were you happy mumma and dadda ?" He asked bobbing his head to look at both of us, curious to know the result. 

We melted at his innocent question and went on to kiss each of his cheeks again. "We loved your performance champ. You were so terrific. Better than all of us. I'm so proud of you, always" smiled Sid. "So am I. I love you very much baby. Thank you for this extra special performance." After being completely satisfied with our answers, he jumped of our arm to check his grandparent's reaction, who anyway were too besotted by his mere existence. 

"What a brilliant performance. Armaan, you're the hero. We love him, don't we ?" asked Varun as he took over the stage. The audience replied positively. 

"Yaar even I want a super talented kid like him" pouted Adi on the microphone. We giggled at his innocence. "Pandit bulwa dein ? Bridezilla bhi hai, dulhai bhi .. phir kaahe wait" winked VD, referring to a heavily blushing Shraddha, fascinated by the ground. 

"Aisa nahi hai ..." blushed Adi, stuttering to make a comeback. 

Thank God I didn't invited professional MC's for the event. My friends have clearly brought in their own shades and sizzlers into the function. Everything's so natural and breezy. Nothing fake. Exactly how we wanted our wedding to be. 

While they bickered back and forth, I saw a glimpse of someone too familiar from where I sat. Leaning towards Anu, I asked "Hey, is that Katrina ? I didn't knew she was invited." At this point I felt lost. My husband and my family had invited way too many people for my brain to comprehend and react. I was just surprised to see her attendance considering her old ties with one of our own had broken.

"Yes. Nice dress there" whispered Anu, trying to tame her jealous mood. 

"Whose dress are you both judging ?" piqued in Bunny, perfect in his timing. I waved him off with a knowing smile. "And now it's time for our finale. The masterpiece of the event. This is what I know you've all been waiting for so find your seats, grab a chicken leg, pick up your wines and enjoy the show" announced Arjun, setting the onset to the much awaited performance. 

"I don't think we need anymore guesses to know whose performing" giggled Shraddha. 

"Bacha hi kaun hai ab" laughed Ayan as he bounced a high Addu on his shoulders. 

"Kya bolti rey public .... " came in Ranveer with his iconic line from Gully Boy, creating quite a havoc. 

"I know we've got fans across the globe and you guys love us too dearly ... so without wasting much time let's bring the house down. Shall we ?" A piercing scream confirmed his question. 

"PRESENTING TO YOU A VERY SPECIAL PERFORMANCE FOR OUR DEAR FRIENDS SIDHARTH AND ALIA BY THEIR DEAREST TRIBE ...... it's showtime !" 

The sky looked down to see the commotion. To witness what exactly were they all so thrilled about. The night breeze became chillier creating goosebumps on the skin. Even the wind carried a sense of inexplicable thrill to watch the brightest stars on earth, light up the sky and the stage. 

The finale piece consisted of an individual entry of each of the members in the group except the main couple. Followed by a group dance and in between, the highlight of the night, the reason of the event - Sidharth and myself would join them for our couple solo performance and at the end, we'd wind up by all of us including our families, joining us in for the mega finale gig. 

I couldn't help but feel nervous for a second. This was finally happening. We had practiced day and night for this one last performance and it had taken a grand toll on us. But nevertheless they had hoped to give a performance worth remembering for a long long time. The stage once again darkened, creating an atmosphere of suspense. 

The chattering voices had hushed down to bare minimum. Heads peeking to catch a glimpse of what could happen. Brilliant red coated the landscape followed by smoke. 

"3"

"2"

"1"

Appeared Ranveer literally out of nowhere with his signature 'Tatad' music. The howls grew strong as he did his popular move which we had all named the dandruff removal step. A minute later came in Varun with his 'Palat' song. Girls swooned and whistled for him. He still carried that boyish charm, years later our debut. Sid and I off course cheered louder for him. Next came Parineeti with her 'Drama Queen' element. Killing her suave moves and expressions. 

Shraddha brought in her 'Saathiya' craze. She had terrifically improved her game. Aditya danced to lines from 'Humma.' As soon as Arjun's 'Main toh superman' played, Salman khan was shown on the screens, grinning wide eyed. Ayan was our only director friend in the group and rightly so with no songs to claim. But he was a hit director with ample of superhit songs to his film's name so we made him finally tune to 'Badtameez Dil'

That was a real success. Everybody loved his vivacious energy and grace. You should have seen me going all over the top, clapping for him. Last came the superstar Ranbir with his undoubted best - 'Bachna Ae Haseeno' and you know the rest. Just everyone sang along with him, giggling at his sexy charm and vibe to still make the song look so insanely good and naughty. 

After every introduction, the spot light moved to the next one, making the rest freeze in their spots. When they were all done, even though we already knew what was to come, the intensity of the excitement still hung in the air. Soon enough the stage blossomed into a neon yellow shade with less smoke, finally showing our eight friends. 

They had changed their outfits for the performance while we would stay in the same. Aligning themselves in the order of what we had decided, the much awaited performance finally begun. 

As a familiar tune stroked our senses, we went uncontrolled. Loud shrieks and hoots continued to float. This was a super hit mashup special. Everything from Swag se swaagat, Tarefaan, Gallan goodiyaan to sangeet special's like Kaala chashma and Main sauda were played. With every beat the stakes went high. The howls arose to the point that we couldn't hear the music anymore. Whoever thought such poised guests would go mad for Hindi songs in such a way. 

Then again it was our sangeet. Had to me insane and wild. Sidharth and I had almost lost our voices with all the shouting and screams. We were mighty proud of our friends and the way they had performed tonight for almost half an hour. Few minutes later it would be our chance. To shine, to slay. 

As I clutched his hands nervously, he pressed them gently. Stroking my fingers to calm me. I was a mess and so was he in a way. But we were a glorious mess together and I wouldn't want it any other way. Soon their performance came to a halt as per the plan and the stage once again loomed dark, cloaking them making their way out to the back stage, clearing the space for us. 

A moment of murmuring on what's-gonna-happen later, their voices yet again drowned when the a soft pink hue shone on us, where we sat. That was our cue. Sidharth turned his gaze towards me from his seat, smilingly encouraging me. His lips moved along with the lines, eyes in contact with mine  ...

Oh re piya main to tere layi
Sau raatan jagun

Now he kneed in front of me, taking hold of my hand, softly kissing it to everyone's wild reaction. 

Jithe jaave tu
Othe jaave dil
Dass ki main karun

I stood up to take slow steps ahead leaving him behind. A strong hand halted my movement, and pushing me to face the man I've grown to love so dearly. My hands on his chest.

Jo tu russ jaani ae
Dil yeh tutt janiye
Tere sang sang raah
Saari kat jaani ae

I smiled at the sincerity with which he lip synced as if he really was conveying his undying love for me. It was too real. We had crossed every hurdle together like a team and the thought of ever separating, made our hearts flinch, for real. It was unthinkable. 

Main taan tere naal rehna
Maan enna mera kehna
Meri akhiyon se hona kadi door na
Tere bin, tere bin

Our feet moved as per the steps we had practiced. The music floated around us while we ourselves felt like on top of clouds. The soft and romantic feel of the song made everything so smooth and easier. Now we were just below the footsteps leading towards the stage, the focus of every eyes. 

He swayed me a little and rocked both of us with the melody. 

Tere bin nai lagda dil mera dholna
Sab chadd jayein tu na mainu chhodna
Tere bin nai lagda dil mera dholna

My heart could burst any moment with the love I felt for him. It was everything I needed. Just perfect. The lines narrated our tale with such conviction that I was too much in awe of how beautifully it blended into us. 

My hero picked me up in his arms, bridal style, and walked us both on to the stage as the song went in for a lyrics interval. Glittered smoke arose from both our sides, making things more interesting for the on lookers but slightly hazy for us. Now it was my turn to tell him how much he had changed me and my life. 

Tere sang sang reh ke
Main rang jaaun tere rang
Teri neend se khwaab main apna jod loon

Holding his face in my palm, we stood almost nose to nose, closer than possible. As I stared right into his brown adorable eyes, I couldn't help but wonder what had I even done to deserve this man and his undying love. He looked at me as if I was his world. Like I held his universe in my palms. I was his anchor, the reason to breath. Like a nomad finally finding his destination. 

Tu sath na ho to chaar kadam na chal paaun
Teri raah pe raah main apni mod loon

He smiled probably understanding my inner thoughts. That killer smile I was so in love with. The one weakness I had. Which flashed his little dimples just for me. And yet again I found it hard to believe he was all mine ! 

Ho jag bhull jaaye mujhe
Tum nahi bhoolna
Tere sang jeena mera
Tere sang dhalna
Sacchi chahaton ka hota koyi mol na
Tere bin, tere bin

As he whispered those lines to me, my eyes shone with unshed tears, threatening to fall. Gulping my trembling heart and shivering hands that were still resting on both side of his profile, I stroked his hair in affection, kissing his nose gently. 

The world might forgive him but I wouldn't. That's all he asked of me and that's everything I will be for him. As I promised him a lifetime of togetherness with my eyes, the spot where we stood, raised its platform and we were now in mid air. I couldn't hear anybody else anymore. It was just him and me. Like always.

The cheers, the crowd, every faces, blurring into oblivion as we stand in each other's arm, waltzing our hearts along with our body. We had finally made it till here. If five years back someone had told me that we would get married in the future and be already with a kid, I would have slapped them straight. The future was too bleak and dull.

Just a faint thread of dream throbbing in anticipation. 

But now it had grown into millions of threads, all interwoven. 

In the name of our love.

Tere bin nai lagda dil mera dholna
Ke tere bin nai lagda dil mera dholna
Sab chadd jayein tu na mainu chhodna
Ke tere bin nai lagda dil mera dholna

The song reached its end and as we stood in mid air, cold sparklers burst from the stage on all sides. While in the skies, fireworks created a brilliant masterpiece. He hoisted me up in his arm, the platform rotating us in the air while dancers in white floated around us like angels.

Too surreal and magical to the eyes as we concluded our solo performance. 

Just like the fire crackers bursting above us, our guests rose up to give a standing ovation filled with love. We were still held by each other, lost in the warmth. I opened my eyes first to see my guy watching me intently, few confetti strips stuck in his hair and on his shoulder. As the platform lowered us down, he did the unexpected. 

I felt my breath hitch as his lips met mine in a sweet, passionate kiss. That devoured me in flames of fire, leaving my skin to feel electrified and much more alive. I clutched his collar harder than I should, lest I fall with the intensity with which he conveyed his love for me. My head seemed to sway and waltz with the breeze, the kiss and the crazy applause. 

"Ahem ... sorry to interrupt this very important session. But we've got to conclude the finale people" chided a voice we loved too much to be annoyed. But he still needs lessons on letting others have their privacy. We broke our kiss blushing furiously to land our gaze back on Karan who apparently had crawled back on stage with our friends who all gave us naughty grins and winks. 

Ah, the show wasn't over yet ! 

The thought had completely left me. We were so tranced in our little act that we had actually forgotten about the final ending of the event. It had to be done without delay as the night grew darker and the moon turned brighter. 

"But that really was a heart warming act, you both. All of us here could rightly say this - Rab ne bana di jodi. Absolutely magical and spectacular." As Karan praised us with his genuine words, we heard our parents and friends bless us from their place. 

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we are so glad that you could join us in our night of celebration and love. On behalf of both the clans and mine, I want to thank each one of you. We appreciate your presence. And before we wind up our dazzling show, I wanna call upon stage, the entire families - The Bhatt's, Malhotra's along with our little Armani. Also we want to call our dearest superstars Shah Rukh & Salman Khan to join us in this moment of celebration as per the couple and family's wish. All you beautiful people, anybody wants to join, feel free. So shall we begin ?" 

The invitation was widely accepted as another round of applause passed through the lawn. 

Soon enough the stage filled with everybody we loved and cherished. People who meant so much to us. Our parents, our baby, our dearest friends and siblings. SRK and Salman joined us after whispering something to the DJ who was in charge of the night. Some of our industry friends came on the stage while the rest, stood just below to witness the event wind up - just way we do in movies !

Mika Singh took over the stage and the mike as we all stood waiting for him to begin the real fun. He weaved his usual masala magic as he sang through an array of super hits from My Name is Lakhan, Ek Do teen, old cinematic music gems while soon enough plunging into more modern hits like Dilliwali Girlfriend, Khalibali, Gallan Goodiyaan and our very own SOTY songs. 

I couldn't yet process what all was happening on the stage. Anil Kapoor was still hung up on Lakhan step with Fubu, Rannu was busy teaching khalibali steps to SRK, VD and Bunny. Ayan and Riya danced at one corner to something they alone knew. Adi and Sid held Addu in their arms while he giggled with joy. Our parents and Salman did some weird slow moves which I found extremely funny.

Pari and Shredz along with the partners of our boys created a huge circle with Bebo, Lolo, Sonam etc and they all looked pretty drunk and high. As the songs changed, the energy upped, so did everyone. I couldn't find a single soul who weren't enjoying themselves to the music and the ambiance. It became a disco scene. My entire body tingled with energy I've never felt before.

गुज़रे न अब कभी

नज़दीकियों की फ़िज़ा ये

गुज़रे न अब कभी

नज़दीकियों की फ़िज़ा ये

As I sighed in contentment watching everything unfold so magnanimously, from the corner of my eyes I saw Varun approach Sid with a dazed smile. Sid who had taken a break to wipe his sweating forehead, looked up to see his best friend observing him intently. 

आये न दूरी दिलों में

करती है आँखें दुआ ये 

कोई खुसी हो गम हो

कहीं ज्यादा कम हो

कोई खुसी हो गम हो

कहीं ज्यादा कम हो

बाटेंगे जो हो आता

As I expected some lame comment or a drunk VD episode, it turned out to be the exact opposite of both ours expectations. He crushed Sid for a warm hug, almost reminding me of our old days. Sidharth who at first seemed a bit shaken with the sudden gesture, soon composed himself and gave in to him. They looked like two lost brothers finally reconciling. It almost made me tear up. 

लफ़्ज़ों का ये रिश्ता नहीं

लम्हों का ये रिश्ता नहीं

सदियों का ये है वास्ता

है रूह का राब्ता

"I love you bhai. I am soooo happy for you both" his voice blurry yet so full of affection, touched us. I went in to hug both my boys. Just the way we used to do. The powerful trio. Three people met through destiny, bonded with love. We could feel the earnest fondness searing through us. I felt another body crush on top of us without prior warning. 

I knew this was going to happen. No way in hell they would let us be alone. 

Breaking the complex structure, we looked to see an almost drunk Ayan smirking at us. He looked too adorable for health. I pinched his milky cheeks and he laughed like a baby. "Aaja" called VD as he invited him into our arms. 

Soon more arms enveloped around us. Encasing us in protection. Right when I thought we had a complete gang reunion moment, we heard another pissed voice contradicting our choice. "Oh hello, am I dead ? You all are young hence you've forgotten your old friend ? Nobody gives me two hoots here so I should leave!" rambled Karan as we chuckled at his sad pout. 

"Come on yaa Karan your as much important as the DJ in that corner" teased Bunny making him frown more. Amidst the jokes, my baby ran towards us fascinated to see all of us having our arms interlocked. "Mumma, are we taking picture ? Can I come ?" his innocence created a melt havoc within us as my girls picked him up in their arms, each kissing his cheeks. 

"Your the bestest part of the squad, champ" smiled Fubu. 

"Karan come na ... we wouldn't have reached here if not for you. So you deserve to be a part of this grand hug" stated Siddy quite wisely as we all nodded along, urging him to join. Karan squeezed himself next to me, slightly pushing Rannu out of the picture causing him to growl. "This is why uncle's shouldn't be allowed" his joke made him roll his eyes and join us in the laughter. 

Photographers flashed their cameras more on us as they got there gigantic piece of picture to sell for the next few years. As we stood grinning and laughing at our jokes, I looked around once more. Smiles, some tears, food, music, dance, happiness and loads of laughter. Exactly what we had dreamt of. 

हम साथ एक दूजे के

साया बन के रहेंगे

हम साथ एक दूजे के

साया बन के रहेंगे

And amidst the high profile chaos, my little family was finally united. They were in my arms, beaming with pride, just like the stars littered across the black canvas above. They in turn smiled at us, our love saga, the jubilation and the satisfaction in our souls. I blinked the upsurge of emotions swirling in the pit of my stomach. With teary eyes I glanced at my husband. He snapped his head at me just that very moment. 

दुनियाँ की हो 

या हो दिल की

हर बाज़ी हम जीत लेंगे

आये जाए कोई मौसम

यूँ ही मिल के रहें हम

आये जाए कोई मौसम

यूँ ही मिल के रहें हम

टूटे न ये सिलसिला

When our eyes met, we knew this was it. The culmination of joy. The fulfillment of peace. The reunion of friendship. Our hearts soaring higher than possible. We thanked our stars for helping us see this day. This very iconic and absolutely marvelous night of gaiety. Where we stood underneath the starry sky, surrounded by people who mean so much to us. 

This was a relationship of lifetime. Connection of souls, syncing of hearts. 

लफ़्ज़ों का ये रिश्ता नहीं

लम्हों का ये रिश्ता नहीं

सदियों का ये है वास्ता

है रूह का राब्ता

~.~.~.~.~.~

NOTE : Let me begin by apologizing for the two month delay :) Ily guys for sticking through <3 This chapter was drafted in bits since the last two months and today I finally got to gather my shit for once and complete the draft btw guys 5400 + word limit !!! 

Please refer to Tere Bin in the audio section and listen to the song Lafzon ka Yeh (also featured on the Part 1 of Ch 64 audio section) while reading those specific parts to give you that feel or else it won't be that effective. 

No other song at present can beat LKY solely because now when I think there's no better song to represent the GANG AND SIDLIA better than this one *ugh* The lyrics is so perf and superbly blending in with the narrative. I really hope you guys get that insane vibe of togetherness and pyaar/dosti while reading this chapter and the one's after this. 

I hope you understand how difficult it is to describe a dance sequence/scene. I find that the most hardest. You might have read our older chapters with such scenes, they seem so lame tbh -.- I'm not good with dance description since there's a lot of content that needs to be talked about - song lyrics, the particular scene enactment etc etc ..! Therefore I skipped the main song portions and have mentioned some songs that they might have danced on. You can imagine your fav ;)

Also pls refer to Sonam's reception videos :

1) Her Friends-cousin group dance : (Here) THE GANG DANCE 

2) SRK - Salman- Ranveer etc clips : SAME HERE :) *thank god for those clips* 

With that we've finally completed 64 chapters !! ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT TO COMPLETE DREAMS WOVEN BEAUTIFULLY !!!!!! *where's the tissue ?

I have no clue how on earth I'll be able to do justice to the last chapter ! That's gonna be the most imp chappie and I'm already nervous ^^^^ They might come late (gotta be perf) not so sure but I'l try my best <3 YOUR IN FOR SOME AMAZING SURPRISES!!!!

Last month was hard for me as a fan and as a human being. The illogical allegations on an innocent based on people's blind jealousy and idiotic attitude was just too toxic and had taken a toll over me. I had to keep myself sane and mentally strong or else they'd eat my peace as well. Thankfully yesterday I woke up to the news of my baby girl being invited by the Academy as the only Indian actress this year along with Hrithik Roshan <3 Best day so far! 

I hope SSR's soul can finally lay in peace amidst the chaos ppl are creating in HIS name ! Karma is a bitch and mind my words, it will never leave those cyber bullies. I hope it won't be too late before they realize Kangana is 100 % bullshit and a terrific liar meanwhile Alia is PURE AND SPOTLESS !

Anyways, I hope this month brings joy and peace to all of us. Stay happy and please comment and vote. Even if your re-reading and still haven't voted or commented ! 

Lets make the last journey worth it <3 

Big love,

Jemi :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6M 654K 82
[ BOOK 1 OF AZITERA: YTHER'S QUEEN ] Consumed by avarice, the four human kingdoms-the Infernal Empire, the Kingdom of Caelum, the Kingdom of Treterra...
698K 35K 36
#7 in Romance on April 20, 2017 Rishaan Chauhan lost his wife Diya, after she gave birth to their first child Disha. He is broken beyond repair. Not...
238K 10.6K 66
❝I am cool as long as you treat her as your sister. If you think beyond that you're dead❞ Raghav Shetty and Myra Singh live in two different worlds...
529K 18.1K 59
Nimmi Khanna, a University graduate is enjoying her life after years of school. But suddenly, her father, Mr Khanna. Got into a accident and passed o...