Chapter - 8 We are Ready

Can't thank you all enough for all the love showered on me and my story! Its already #975 reads on this book. Inching near to 1k soon in less than 1 month! 

Such a big thing for me it is. I thank each one of you (silent readers too) for staying by my side and encouraging me with your precious love and support. I'm super blessed. Even if you did a casual stroll through my book, I appreciate the act! 

Even when my friends taunt me back in class as to how crazily I draft my chapters during free time, I'll continue to do the same and won't stop writing. You know why ? I have many virtual people out there, who love me and my work. 

So to my mains, here we are! Are we ready ?

.............................

[Alia's P.O.V]

Diwali parties have always been extravagant and rocking. This season brings joy and gaiety in words inexpressible. The lighted streets and corners, the magical aura of flame, the sweetness of delicacies, the joy of family and the merry of fireworks. It has to be the most extravagant and jubilant festival of India. 

So this Diwali season, the party I looked forward to the most was of Ranbir and Katrina's bash. It would be grand as usual. I quickly went to take shower and came out wearing the lehenga my mum purchased for me. It was a pink lacey one, sequenced with sparklers,mirrors and gems in the most prettiest manner. My sister shaheen offered to help me in helping me with the ensemble to which I politely denied. Because I wanted to enjoy the fun of dressing up myself. As a celeb, we are always tended to our needs by technicians, makeup artists running to and fro. Hence the beauty of grooming oneself becomes an oppurtunity you never wanna miss.

 Hence the beauty of grooming oneself becomes an oppurtunity you never wanna miss

I parted my hair and let it flow down in a waves down my waist. A traditional mang tika, chandelier like earrings, one diamond uncut necklace (gifted by Karan to me on Highway's success) , my silver glass sandals, emerald kangans and a kamarbandh made my look. Makeup was kept minimal with a red lip gloss doing its magic and a tint of blush! I used my favourite perfume, lavender. I was finally satisfied with the final product I saw in the mirror as my reflection.

"PERFECT"  a husky voice whispered from behind, giving shivers down my spine! I knew the owner of voice. Without turning back to see the source, I could feel his hot gaze over me. I closed my eyes to take deep breath. Suddenly his hot breath tickled me at the base of my exposed neck. It had the power to burn me alive and melt me completely.

I was by now furiously blushing a shade of dark crimson and red. I couldn't meet his eyes. He slowly touched my chin and lifted it up so that I could look straight into his fierce and beautiful eyes, which swirled with passion. I opened my eyes slowly and looked into the mirror. That is when I saw a gorgeous creature just behind me.

His perfectly carved muscles and chest looked like ripping out of his sherwani! They made his frame look quite large and broad

His perfectly carved muscles and chest looked like ripping out of his sherwani! They made his frame look quite large and broad. The light pink-purple fusion top with some gems embedded in it, was stunning to say the least. He finished his look with white pajama and a golden pair of jhootis. His hair perfectly gelled. His face could never have flaw! The well built jawline, those slender nose, everything about him stood out from the rest. We locked our gaze for like eternity it felt.

"Ahem ahem..." Withdrawing from our position, I collided into his chest which made me look like the biggest clown and the situation seemed all the more embarrassing. Shaheen stood near the door with an accusing look. "Are you guyz planning to leave anytime soon? Coz you can have this stare game of your's anytime you people wish to have" she was suppressing her chuckles and was trying to make a straight face. We both were busy fiddling with our respective rings and  were looking down with shy, a small smile crept on our lips.

"Aloo! Bunny and Kat are gonna kill you for sure! Its already 8:45 now and you know how famous is our traffic issue is, so better move FAST!" she ordered with fake anger. And we like the perfect scared kids, quickly grabbed our hands, walked fast down the hallway without glancing a look at each other. "You sister is quite strict" he said while suppressing his laughter. "But damn cute when she acts being angry" he chirped loud.  God wanted us to reach faster, gratefully traffic was much less today. Therefore we reached in a blink of an eye's time and were in front of the legendary  Kapoor Mansion which brought up the household that changed the fate of Indian cinema.

It now belonged to bunny's parents. We went past the gates and got off at the entrance at his hallway. Both of us got busy checking and giving a final touch to our look when we got a massive bear hug from behind. We identified Fubu, Rannu, Shredzy and Pari smiling like fools. We looked at each other confused at their wide grins.

"Why are you all smiling this hard?" Sid asked in his amused grin. Instant came the reply "Because we are happy that chalo, somebody atleast is gonna give us a day's meal." Ranveer and his one- liners!

"Haha ... so funny" I clapped at his try. Before we could go any further with his sarcastic flop jokes, we heard a voice from the main entrance hall. Bunny was  dressed like to kill and Katrina looking really cute in a lehenga. They stood  in a why-the-hell-this-late position, with their hands crossed. Their deep stare made shraddha chuckle sneakily but loud enough to be heard.

 Their deep stare made shraddha chuckle sneakily but loud enough to be heard

"You're LATE!" said Bunny sternly. We all started making puppy faces. I could tell by face that from boy's, only Sid was got the perfect puppy cute face. Others were terrible at their job. 

"What was there to laugh about Alia?"  Kat asked like a high school principal. "I'm sorry guys. I was gonna come at sharp 9 as you people said but..." I couldn't find a perfect excuse. How to save yourself from being grilled by your friends, there should be a book like this available in the market. But I'll prefer 'How to save your ass.'

"Hey fellas!" an excited voice came from the parking lot. Our heads turned simultaneously. It was Adi with VD and Ayu closely following behind.

"We got late because of him!" shraddha pointed at Adi with a complaining look. "What? I came with VD and Ayu by the way, Miss Shraddha! I'm no where a perfect reason for you guys getting late"  he said while shooting glares at her.

Bunny smiled a bit at all of us and looked at Katrina to see her reaction. "Now if you guys could grace my home with your amazing presence"  he motioned us to come inside. We looked at ourselves to make sure that what we heard was right.

"Should we party here?"  he gave a what-in-heaven posture.

As the green signal flagged, we all rushed past them like mad maniacs. It resembled a bunch of insane kids being let into playground after so long!

NOTE : Hope you loved it. Acha, did u guyz noticed my Book cover change?? How is the new cover? Cute na?? Was made by my loveliest friend Winkyxx  : marzooo love u yaar!!! Gonna reach upto 1000 reads..thanx 4 everything!! You guyz make my world rock!

Loads of love,

Jemi :)