Chapter - 31 Surprise, my Love!

*Romance Mode On*

So here's the much eager update you've been patient enough to wait!

...............................................

[Sid's pov]

"Who thought that even my son could take hours to groom himself. All thanks to Alia, I get to see another side of my Siddhu." a round of chuckles filled the room.

Apparently, I was skype chatting with my mom in Delhi and literally the whole household except daddy were surrounding her to have a look at the nervous date boy aka ME!

They were enjoying at my expense. "Quite enjoying , aren't you all ?" I asked in an irritated tone as their teasing session did nothing but increased my stress levels.

"Off course li'l brother. Its a treat to watch you getting all dressed up for your date. More or less look like you getting ready for school" at my big brother's comment, another round of laughter echoes teased my ears. 

They were truly taking advantage of my situation.

Yay, Family Goals !

"Mumma , how do I look ? Is it decent enough ?" I asked while straightening up my blazer collars and setting my hair for the 150th time. I decided to go with casual-formal trend attire to make it look cool. 

My manager selected a washed out blue-white logo tee , faded denim, black sneakers and my uber cool black blazer of velvet. My favourite cologne added to my personality and yes, I believed myself to be ready.

 My favourite cologne added to my personality and yes, I believed myself to be ready

"You are so beautiful and gorgeous my baby. Laakhon mein ek hai mera baccha!" my mum did it again! 

Indian mommy's rock at this.

"Aww look at him. Alia is gonna faint today looking at her hero in armour" teased bhabhi.

"Yeah , we'll see who faints first!" I said under my breath.

I was so eager to meet my lady.

[Alia's pov]

Getting into the car was an accomplishment in itself. My mom and sisters were so much into experimenting on me that I had to scurry them out of my room and let myself decide what to wear.

Reaching a place at time, that too in a city like Mumbai was another added feather to my cap! I was happy for making it on time since my date today was time precise just like me.

Speaking about him, my heart started getting panic attacks, my knees started turning jelly at the thought of him, my eyes started dreaming about him and probably thinking of how super dashing he'll look.

Juhu Beach today looked less crowded but more vacant. The moment I got down from the car, I felt a little something tugging my turqouise velvet gown material. I looked sown to see a small cute boy with crooked teeth and twinkle in his eyes, smiling at me.

I smiled at him and asked him his whereabouts. He gave me a beautiful full bloomed red rose bud and pointed at a sign board nearby signalling me to go towards the direction it faced. 

It had written : "Miss beautiful, Follow me" !

I blushed at the writing as I recognized his handwriting.

My foot took lazy yet graceful steps towards the direction and after like following another four boards, I came to a halt. 

Ahead of me stood a huge red velvety curtain, stood by two pillars at both its end. There was a note sticked to its side to pull the curtain strings. With much amusement, I gingerly pulled the strings to unravel a marvel which couldn't be described in mere words.

A raised  white platform in square boxed shape with four white-golden pillars supporting it from its end, stood in the grand center

A raised  white platform in square boxed shape with four white-golden pillars supporting it from its end, stood in the grand center. Another boxed platform at the center was raised and had a circular wooden table with a sapphire blue tablecloth and few necessary cutleries.  

Two chairs decorated with frills and in pink-red cloth, were placed opposite to each other. A huge bar stood straight next to the platform decorated with neon bulb lights. To the left was the calm blue beach water shining and dazzling with the enormous white light shining from the platform.

 To the left was the calm blue beach water shining and dazzling with the enormous white light shining from the platform

A rose petal pathway was created right from my foot leading towards the platform. I couldn't help but blink back tears threatening to fall and the amusement of this surprise. 

I was halted from my thoughts when I heard someone clearing their voice at my back and spoke in a voice so husky and sexy 

" May I have the pleasure of spending quality time with you, Miss Gorgeous?"

NOTE : Wait, for the next update and you'll get more surprises , my love!

Love,

Jemi :)