Chapter - 47 A Dream Team

I'm too much excited to reveal the entire plot, shit! 

I feel like ending this book already and take deep sigh & off course cry the hell out remembering the love I got & my babies got! 

Lol

It's just that my hormones are all over the place xD

#GratefulForEverything

............................................

AUGUST

[Alia's POV]

It felt like a stage, a grand one. 

Four majestic pillars adjusted the setting in its earthly shade of grey, matching well with the concrete arena. Small steps were carved out from every diagonal side of the built up, which lead to another box like stage, much smaller than the first cut out. Melted ice glaciers, duplicate off course, were decked up at uneven corners which somewhat made a stream of water flowing, meeting up with rest of the family from all sides. 

Stood her at the farthest corner in a back cut black satin free flowing gown, showing her perfect curves. Her back facing her man, who himself looked gorgeous in a tux ensemble, again a shade of black. This gave the setting a more eerily romantic feel and the soft wind caressing their faces, made them whimper with love. Pangs of separation visible in their eyes.

Kaise batayein kyun tujhko chahe, yaara bata na paayein.....

This song and the feels! 

I probably tricked you into believing that me and Sid were doing this on stage, right ? 

I would not take NO for an answer. 

Shrugs

I'll give you a preview of our current scenario. Me and my boy are currently stuffed into my AUDI while my driver sunil speeds off like a pro. As expected, Mr. Drama King took long enough to groom himself and got us late for our arrival. Now you would be like where are we headed to. 

I know your probably not dumb enough to understand from the chapter title that we are heading off to our next station : The Dream Team US Tour!

Something which was planned carefully and looked out by us since like forever. 

The team basically comprises of Karan, pari, VD, kattu (weird I know!) and her fitness trainer, adi, badshah, shaheen ( yeah she agreed), our managers and the legendary miyan-beewi urf us dummies! 

It's gonna rock for sure courtesy yours truly. Needless to say while that aforementioned song breezed through our stereo, my mind travelled back to the video scene of the song with Katrina and Ranbir, probably gushing over how cute did they looked.

"What are you thinking, einstein ?" here comes my monkey. Showing off his perfect teeth coupled with his ever amazing looks, he gave a huge toothly grin to me from beside. "This song made me nostalgic" I gave him a small smile. "Your free to imagine us instead of them" he added. 

"That would be drastic. You certainly can't pull off a tux like bunny!" I thought to play, its fun to see him react so much like his seven year old nephew. "You should not dare enough to wear a flowy gown alia. You might embarrass the material" giving him a scowl I re- checked to see if I got the right sidharth next to me.

"Knock-knock! Kindly get out of my car and bring back my real siddy here. You ain't one!" I smirked. 

"Main yahin hoon billi. Didn't expected me to be sassy right ?"