Chapter - 40 Did I smell, burning ?

Congo my queen Alia on winning the coveted FILMFARE BEST ACTRESS 

#Deserving 

#BiggestDream

...........................................

[Sid's POV]

It took me one hell of an hour to keep that guy's mouth up closed.

 Uff! 

Fawad became so erotically excited at the new found revelation that he wanted to announce it to the whole set. I had to pursue him not to disclose the secret and respect our privacy until we decide its time. 

Soon enough, he was called by AD Suresh to give in his shot with Alia. 

Got Saved

The set looked even more beautiful. The house rented to be shown as Alia's place, stood magnificently tall and proud. Its greenery around could make one go crazy. Crew men ran to and fro making sure things were at place. It was a weekend, naturally earning us some descent amount of audience too. In a blink of an eye time, all the commotion died away as Shakun took hold of his microphone. All eyes were on the captain of our ship! 

He looked like Popeye though.

"Silence people. Breathe in" That sounded like a 'great' command.

"Breathe out kaun karein ?" asked a random crew guy waiting for others to laugh at his comment. 

"Should he do that for you too ? Or lets make it like this. You don't attend your toilet meeting today, shakun will manage, haina dost?" 

Gross!  

Only Chintu saheb could come up with that and still nailed it like this.

As expected, the set laughed in sync at the most raunchiest comeback and the other guy smiled lame. 

"OK, so now everyone knows what to do, right ? Get back at positions. 

Camera ready ?" 

"Ready, sir!"

"Alia, a bit in the centre. Since we are going with our instinct and not according to what the storyline says, therefore be yourself you both. Don't hesitate to go with our gut instinct. Listen to your heart and think what would you do when finally you both meet in for the house deal, face-to-face." 

Trust me, waiting for your shot to arrive had never felt this pricking. I somehow understood the knowing glances fawad, casted my way. This guy is going to be murdered today!

Basically now they both had to imagine situations and act 

"LIGHTS"

"CAMERA" and.....

"ACTION" !!

With it, it was time to get in action. Fawad slowly progressed towards Alia in painful never reaching steps. 

Why can't he walk quick and end the drama ?  

They both smiled as he neared. I could see her cute dimples flashing at him.

At him!

And when everybody thought they will formal greet, he went in for an intense hug! 

Like what ? 

Leave her, dammit! You'll choke her. 

I looked at my surrounding with unsatisfied look to see other's reaction. But they smiled like fools at the so- called enchanted conversation both had.