Chapter -12 Irritating na ?

One of the most enjoyed-writing-chappys I had during the course of this book! Hope you love it. Enjoy reading! <3

..........................

[Alia's P.O.V]

Orders were placed. There came chicken curry, butter chicken, naan, pulaav, mutton biriyani, dum aloo , mixed veg, rumaali roti, papads, variety of salads, and some more rich Indian cuisine to let us have our official "CHEAT DAY" after two long months. Now you all will be wondering as to why are we indulging in desi food in a rather posh restaurant. Well, it has to do with the way we were brought up. With all of us having similar taste roots in Indian cuisine. 

It was then that VD announced like a general in a war field  "toot padhooo!" Attack it was! We happily gave in to his command. For a good minute of four or five, we got busy savouring our delicacies. But then just like every other filmy scene, something has to interrupt with the mood.

"So guys, must say, I completely adore your friendship. I mean just look at yourself, so outgoing, warm and killer friends you are. Anybody could kill to get such bonds!" We proudly looked at each other and beamed with glee.

"Unique piece che"  said Rannu inspired by his film. When we tried to go back to our business of enjoying the platter, he once again proved himself to be the biggest barricade!

"You people saw my film HERO?  he asked with curiosity. We looked at each other to confirm if anyone saw it. No! Nobody was clearly interested neither in his talks nor in his films. So that got sorted. Time for get embarrassed. Without waiting for an answer from our side, he continued his rant "You should! I mean I built six pack abs and stuff for this film and was really thankful to the kind of appreciation I got"  he went into self absorbtion Sooraj Pancholi mode!  Way to go Mister.

 Without waiting for an answer from our side, he continued his rant "You should! I mean I built six pack abs and stuff for this film and was really thankful to the kind of appreciation I got"  he went into self absorbtion Sooraj Pancholi mode!  Wa...

"Is he giving his Filmfare award acceptance speech or what?" whispered Ayan to us. We giggled. Since Sooraj was sitting at the farthest end of the table, he probably couldn't here a murmur! I was done for the day. It was time to dig into ice creams. While enjoying the heavenly melt of the chocolate flavour within my taste bud, there came his KBC fashioned questionnaire.

"Arey alia, what kind of boys are you interested in? Like tall, short,stout,thin,fair,dark....etc, etc?"  asked Sooraj to see if he was anywhere near the line to win the lottery.

"God!" muttered Sid under his breath. I slightly chuckled and gave him a weak smile.

"And Alia would you prefer an african, american, indian, australian, terrorists....."  thus went the options presented by rannu who totally seemed to enjoy the atmosphere.

"How about a villager, city boy, town boy, boxer, cricketer or a footballer?" Bunny had to further add fuel to the already raking fire.

"Tribal men can also work na? At your wedding we can all go jingalala ho ho!" and ayan gave the curtain it's final closure and thus it broke all records of insanity!

Minutes before we all tried real hard to suppress our laugh, but with the final blow by ayu, we lost our sanity. Struggling to keep up straight, we had the best laughter of our day. Sid was equally enjoying the comedy show but the victim clearly showed hints of embarrassment. Deserved him well.

"Quite a great sense of humour you've got" he tried to cover up. I decided to finally answer his much-given-thought question for once and for all! I glanced at Sid and then proceeded to give him the result of all his painful endurance.

"I would want such a person in my life, who can first be my best buddy and then my lover. I want my partner to be well grounded, extremely caring, sweet and should respect my parents and my opinions. That's it! The rest can be adjusted mutually"  I said all the while giving slight glances at Sidharth's way. I guess I saw his eyes twinkling at my response.

"That's so great. So well I actually belong to Rajkot but my parent...."  he went into SoorajPancholiMode fir se! And before I could stop him, my gang dragged me out to the sideways corridor near the entrance.

"I can't tolerate THAT GUY!" huffed Sid with stern expressions, glaring at me and him back and forth.

"Me too Als! Whatsay Pari?"  reacted Shredz as if she was doing some Twitter Polling.

"Yup! So IRRITATING NA?"  Pari agreed with irritated expressions.

"I think we should start moving already as we had our fair share of masti, food and  full blown flop hangout plan" said Adi who joined with Fubu.

"He ruined our day"  complained Bunny.

"Atleast we got to have a hearty laugh courtesy him" I tried to extract a positive aspect out of the already worsened situation.

"Oh really?"  asked Sid with his eyebrows raised in question!

"Okayy...LET'S GET MOVING....."- said I to change the topic.

We quickly went near our table. I payed the bill and the tip and by then thankfully Sooraj was on phone conversing with some friend of his. We silently decided to move out and all of us ran into our cars and rushed back to our homes to catch a breath of heave from a trouble. Oh dear lord, give us the strength to deal with such rare cases! 

..................................

NOTE : #1.3K ..love uuuu <333 Do we have another jungli adivasi sound to celebrate?? 

Comment as much as you want, I assure y'all that I won't get tired ever! 

Heaps of love,

Jemi :)