Final Good bye <3

Kabhi kabhi mere dil mein yeh khayaal aata hai,

ki kya kismat di hai rabb ne inn chand saalon mein,

kahan ek ladki thi sehmi si, thodi ghabraayi hui, thodi sharmaayi,

aur dekho ab woh aasmano mein udaan bhar rahi hai, titliyon ki tarah ....

When I first published this book, never did I imagine the kind of joy and confidence this venture would bring

When I first published this book, never did I imagine the kind of joy and confidence this venture would bring. My life was never the same. All of it changed in my high school days (11th-12th grade) and thereafter during my Bachelor's ... 

I do wholeheartedly agree that majority of this book's popularity/reach owes to the fact that when it first released, Sidlia were a major ship. People were curious about this new development and wanted to know more. This book provided them an alternative but some what of a real like world of theirs as celebrities who debuted together and found love! 

I credit most of this book's success to them. Fans who still continue (grateful AS HECK) to save this book into their libraries, who keep reading it again and again for that love they have/had for Sidlia. They were and are my biggest cheerleaders. They made me a Star! And I'll forever remain in debt. 

The rest I'd love to believe are here for the body of work and the crazy transformation this book provides. I became an author thanks to our DWB! Nothing in the world could come closer to what I feel for this book. It is indeed my first born, my precious child. Who went on to make mamma deeply proud and ecstatic <3 

Five years with all of you feels like a lifetime of sharing my ups and downs, joy and grief, thrill and moments of silence, with a family. Thank you for sticking with me all throughout. For never giving up on me, even when I did! For always making me soar. For being my biggest supporters. 

This book will soon cross 40k and maybe more in the coming days (amen) ! But for me, those early days of crossing 1k, replying back to every comment, being that awkward new comer would always beat the current status! Those firsts will always stay fresh in my head. The kind words, praises and love. 

To my silent babies, who read the book and stayed with me like my shadow ... thank you! In your silence you gave me hope! To do better. And to the one's who made their presence felt with their outpour of good wishes, I salute your spirit. 

Have already said so much about our finale departure and the closure of this book. Therefore I don't see a point of dragging it too much. I'm sure a lot of you wouldn't even bother to read this note xD 

But as an author, and a human, I had to show my gratitude, how many ever times I could. 

As I officially close this book, my heart leaps with unconditional gratitude, humility and joy uncontained. This journey will always remain an iconic phase in my life. And I am going to narrate this tale to my grand children as well ;) 

Thank you one last time, for all that you made me into, for all you did and for all we became. 

If you want to stay in touch with me, make sure to follow/subscribe to these social media platforms of mine : 

Instagram : gemtheysay 

Facebook : Jemimah James

Twitter : queenxalia

Mail me on : jemijames07@gmail.com

Youtube : Jemi's World 

below is my latest Yt channel's travel vlog -

Good bye and Alvida ....

Love, prayers, health, peace, joy, love and good wishes as we close an eventful 2020 and enter a hopeful 2021 ! 

Your dear friend, 

Jemimah James aka JEMI :)