Chapter - 53 Stay Away!

I know right! I'm glad that I turned up atleast. As usual life going at a metro pace and health not well and all that stuff. Good to be writing back. It's like these days I'm quite moody and clueless about my surrounding. I don't want to do things the way I used to.

 I don't have any thoughts on how to write when I know what to present as content. It sucks but yeah... part of life. 

Enjoy!

'''~~~~ Happy amazing 2018 kiddos!'''~~~~

..........................................

[Alia's POV]

The sun smiled down at my frowning form through the tainted window pane of the vehicle I was scooped into. Yeah, my mood was off. Nothing new, plain ancient feelings popped up in frenzy. We are riding towards Sidharth's residence in Greater Kailash. He said everybody over there are quite excited upon our arrival. He also generously reminded me of his mother and her cheek pinching habits. 

I'll surely keep that in mind. 

Meanwhile the entire pad got filled with laughter brimming. The 'mean girl' herself had cracked some unwanted-irrelevant-wasteful joke which led to this aftermath. I know that I'm bitching at a super sonic pace and taking advantage of them assuming me to be jet lagged. It's just that I am tired of him not sensing the triggers she targets towards my man. Not like it's a new revelation. Everybody down the aisle are aware of gauri having this major infatuation cum strong crush on my boy! And the prominent one who should be aware, walks without a threat. 

Pari was much better I guess. Atleast she stayed within her pointless mind games, but this girl ? 

I swear she is more evil than those ekta serial vamps we hated while growing up! Meanwhile poor adhi in his highly octaved kiddish tone was explaining the various sights that we zoomed past. Sadly for him nobody cared a penny for what he put so much effort into. Sid was busy checking notifications on his phone and also letting his manager know about our whereabouts. Abhishek & richa were laughing over something we all missed out on. 

Whereas I pretty much enjoyed my time in glaring the heck out of the witch titled 'GAURI' !!

"Sid, look at that boo. India gate! Remember how we used to come here on weekdays to play in the park and run wildly amidst the crowd?" spoke the devil and it did caught his attention. A word so innocent as 'boo' felt too slime coming from her mouth! He adorably looked at the mighty sight of India Gate. 

"What's there in that place ? As far as I know, it's probably too ordinary for delhiites" I remarked with amusement. I mean seriously, this girl just cared for attention. Leaning into my arm, he spoke "No babe. It's more for us. That was the first time we took an oath to stay friends forever." I thought I hallucinated the fact that through the front mirror, I did saw her malicious smile gleam upon her first victory! 

 BITCH

"Have to congratulate you Siddy. Iss ladki ko sambhalna is like inviting danger upon oneself" cracked richa from Sid's side, patting his shoulder. Entire vehicle lighted up with that move and I swear, I could imagine myself patting her shoulder. 

I like her! 

Off course the girl in talk seemed to not digest in the insult thrown at her face for free. She made a whatever face and Sid guffawed loud. His entire body shook with reverberating laughter and his eyes watered. This felt peace, him laughing carelessly. 

I lived for that emotion.

[Sid's POV]

Home