Chapter - 27 Malhotra Maze

A light hearted update for y'all !

....................................................

[Alia's POV]

I couldn't believe my ears. 

He drooled over me ?

Really ? 

But he...Oh crap! 

I'm terribly confused now. 

"Manish you drooled over me ?!" I asked in an over dramatic terrific tone. Everybody made an unbelievable face with shock written all over Manish's face. "Hey! I wasn't speaking about myself. What made you think so ?" he asked with a flushed face. Ohoo...embarrassing scenes!

"Aren't you Manish 'MALHOTRA'?" I asked stressing his surname 'Malhotra'. 

"So ?" he asked again. 

"So you were talking about a certain Malhotra, right dude ?" I asked to reconfirm. 

"Even he is a 'MALHOTRA'!" he pointed at Punnuz. 

"So what buddy ? He is also a 'MALHOTRA'!" he in turn pointed at a confused Sid! 

My head started to spin vigorously with the all the malhotra drama they created.

"Stop it you guyz. Enough of all the Malhotra dose! Lets talk about The Dhawans!" exclaimed an excited VD. 

"What about Singhs ?" asked a foolish Rannu. 

"What not Arvind Kejriwal?! I mean c'mon! Let's end this surname conversation for Johar's sake!" sighed a even pathetic Kjo. 

"You too?!" I giggled at him.

It took us a while to calm down the chaos.

"After SOTY , Alia was the one targeted by all. They called her a pretty dolled up face and never thought her to get anywhere close to the position she stands right now" spoke Abhi after a prolonged silence 

( A/N : I love this guy like hell! Bestie of Alia during both good and bad times)

We all for once stopped our silly banter to hear more. He looked at me with a reassuring smile before continuing "She was really depressed to say the least! At times, when I would call her, she would say that she'd remain a one film wonder and that her career is gone!" he said with a weak smile glancing at one and all. I looked down at my lap, fidgeting with my finger ring. 

I felt a warm bigger hand, engulfing my little one's in it. My body sent nervous signals to me that it was Sid's hand, holding mine on top, firmly! The moment I looked up, I saw an array of emotions - a glint of sadness, sense of comfort and much more.

I felt that I belonged to him. I felt home.

"The only people she confronted at that point of time were me and Abhi. I had to yell at her to shut up, get her lazy ass up moving and start signing movies for heaven's sake. Show what you can do and tell the world that your talent speaks for yourself and not a mere performance in debut film" said a smiling VD looking at me all the while. I looked at him with a sad smile. My eyes were flooding with tears. I blinked to not let them fall.

"And now my girl made it to the TOP! She showed the world, critics and haters alike that hardwork and perseverance along with talent oozing confidence will surely make a person stand tall in any field! I'm so proud of you my baccha!" spoke Karan w...

"And now my girl made it to the TOP! She showed the world, critics and haters alike that hardwork and perseverance along with talent oozing confidence will surely make a person stand tall in any field! I'm so proud of you my baccha!" spoke Karan with a genuine proud smile.

By now, a lone tear escaped from my eyes and made its way down towards my cheek and finally it fell on my lap. The tear drop exactly fell down on top of Sid's knuckles as he was still holding onto my hand. The sensation made him look my way and I could feel his strong un-averted gaze on me. I just wanted time to stop and the whole universe to disappear leaving behind just two people - me and him!

No matter what the situation is like, there is always this sudden rush of  chill down my spine , every fibre of my body raises up, stomach becomes a disco floor for butterflies, horses and unicorns, just with a simple smile, stare or touch,by him! This man has so much power over me and I hope he isn't aware of that ability.

[Sid's POV]

It took every ounce of my body strength to not wipe those precious pearls escaping down her eyes. To not take her into my arms, close to my heart, away from all the worldly miseries and to always remain in her warmly embrace. It wasn't before someone coughed hard enough to get me back to my senses. 

For me to tore away my dream gaze from my princess. 

Okay! I did said 'princess'! 

Wait, did I just called her my princess ? 

Surely I need to consult a doc soon!

"Ahem ahem" 

*coughs harder* 

Ayu was looking with a suspicious tease look. We both stopped our stare gaze and resumed back to our nostalgic convo. Just when we were back from our disneyland mind trip, the others around us seemed so blank. Some stared at no one particular or zoned out to be precise, Rannu was screeching so bad which he preferred to call singing. We'd soon shove a cough syrup down his throat. Some had a teasing smile and fubu ....eh! Forget that guy.

"Ice cream" we turned our head towards arti with a what-the-hell look. 

"What ? I need Ice cream noww !" she stomped her legs with a stern yet childish face. Kjo gave her an are-you-serious look. "The last time I remember, I had to threaten a momos vendor to sell out his existing steamed one's at the wee hour of 1 in the morning to a certain Shetty in the locale" spoke Ayu with amusement. 

Arti made a puppy face. "Eww..please aartu. Don't ever make that face again! It doesn't suits your Sridevi look- alike shakal" joked Shakun. 

"Ya but you must not forget the exact way she holds your collar and threatens you to invite her to your film screening" I reminded shakun of the tortur but guess it didn't went well with the lady herself.

I got an elbow attack from alia and thus I gave both the ladies an apologetic face. They ski-fied each other.

"Leave poor aartu. Fubs, you tell how was your One-day dare date with pari madam ?" asked alia to change the topic. I was happy that she reminded us of our dare given to Arjun and Pari and thus I mentally kissed her cheeks.

Okay, maybe not!

NOTE :  So how was this one ?And ya one more thing, dare to speak or write funny, insulting thing about Alia and Sidharth, it wouldn't go well with me buddy ;) As loyal fans, we don't want any more ppl to encourage insulting actors who are honest and trustworthy!  

Love and respect to all,

Jemi :)