Chapter - 50 Trouble in paradise

Woah, we made it till 50th chapter 

#HalfCentury 

*drum rolls* 

I made it a point to update 4 of my other books too. You can check since there is no harm *smirk* a

nd hey! My chat interview book is published under the title #WattpadWithJemi 

Go ahead and see for yourself, moi style 

*heart*

............

"Uttamamm dadh-dhadhatt paadham,  madhyam paadham thuchuk thuchuk,  khanishtam thud- thudiya paadham ...  sur-suriya praan ghatkam!" 

.

.

.

Chatur 'SILENCER' Ramalingam when tried to open his mouth for a praiseworthy speech dedicated to their beloved 'Virus' sir, he never would have imagined it to be this fascinating. With so much of clarity and poise, was each word framed, which gave away an impression of the creativity the writer possessed. 

Truly amazing.

"Oh f*k! I-I- I can't!" and she landed on the couch with a massive thud. 

He was probably trying to laugh while keeping ossy on bay. "This is so... impressive!" their laughter barked across the apartment he lived. It felt like older times, with friends over at home, laughing at movies and lame jokes, weaving memories together. But this was special because he is sharing all of these with the person he is in love with. 

And we would not dare to forget his adorable pet Oscar.

Sidharth had launched himself at the base of his couch, on floor with ossy sitting near. Alia meanwhile was giving stand up cheer to silencer's awesome speech. Their eyes had become glossy with laughing so hard. 'Paadham' part was what made her collapse onto the couch. Poor ossy was too confused at what his mister and mistress were trying to do. 

He thought they had fix or maybe he was thinking to dial asylum, sensing their condition. Anyway, the huge thing tried to get sidharth's attention by getting on his lap while he was leaning away with howl. 

He too wanted to know what was so funny about a tiny human speaking on microphone, inside the TV box. Seeing his blank expression, sidharth patted his head and grinned "Alia, kindly explain our baby. He seems lost with what happened here." Alia now sat upfront and stared at the cute him to give an explanation as if he will grasp that. 

"He meant : A loud fart is respectable, a medium fart is tolerable, a slight fart is fearful.... but a silent fart is unbearable!"

Eww! 

Even oscar had to cringe at that and he barked loudly at the translation epicness. 

They had finished their dinner and were leeched in to watch the movie with so much concentration that their mothers could have been proud if so ever they did the same during examinations. 

"You know what, whenever we have mutter paneer at home, dinner scene gets too colourful. We make it a habit to glance at each other for 'bin byahi sister' , 'almost dead paralyzed father' and 'smoke choked poverty ridden mother'. Then as usual we burst into hysterics before attacking the delicious platter." That made him roar again but his phone beeped with distraction. 

"Pick the call baby. I'll get water for us." Alia went towards kitchen while Sid took out his phone to see the caller.

"What?! My god... when ?