Sidlia Breakup + Hate + Should I continue ?

* You READ it right! *

I am currently amidst my 1st year finals. So the long break I took was for several reasons.

1) Writer's damned block~!

2) All my books, especially this one had to get it's editing done right. 

3) I kinda lost my creative aspect to write. I wanted to take time out to complete reading books in my library. 

4) Personal reasons

Basically here I was leisurely editing 1 chapter a day and trust me, it was giving me an idea of how I wanted things to look in the upcoming days for this book. Although I did not do much of change while editing since I wanted the reader to understand the growth of me as an author. It's like phenomenal if I have to say myself 

* yay *

But, my dear friends ...... 

the above written stuff happened! 

HEADLINE : SIDLIA BROKE UP | ALIA MOVED ON WITH RANBIR | SHE IS A CHEATER | POOR SID DESERVED BETTER | I HATE HER | NOW LET'A MOVE ON WITH PARINEETI - SID SHIP 

And all that rubbish !

Not that it matters but when it comes to absolute crap stuff written about two people I admire, love and respect, I CANNOT KEEP SHUT! 

Let's clear certain things today. And then see if we can move ahead or not.

- SIDALIA 

I am someone who demands living in reality than illusion. I see things clear and crisp. And I'm proud that way. From the very beginning, Sid and Alia had attraction for each other. Some of us from the normal Sidvalia fandom, reacted positively to this and thus began the history of #Sidlia shipping. Things took an interesting and more passionate turn when they were spotted continuously hanging and spending time some 2 years ago! Kapoor & Sons proved a boon to us. All of this cemented our base and strong belief on them.

Now, they NEVER confessed anything on public.

It's pretty natural to have attraction to an opposite good looking sex. They probably had like a huge crush on each other. In that chaotic life of theirs, there ain't any time to fall in love and then attract media like a moth to fire! They are not that stupid. Especially since they've just started out. 

But still we kept of sailing their ship with great vigour. Trust me, I was aware of all the points above and only after that I continued shipping them. Cause God forbid when one day if I had to see them get hitched to another person ( which might happen), I would have passed out! So to be on the safer side, I knew all the possibilities and yet moved with caution. About others, I think they shipped blindly!

Definition of a shipper ?

Someone who loves two people together, want to see them with each other, no matter what. It's like a sweet fantasy. A fantastic dream. And we have all the right in the world to ship them! No one is stopping you or me. But keep in mind the reality of our time.

What hurts me :

The headline I mentioned above. Do you really think that your petty mind can govern their life ? 

WHO ARE YOU AND ME TO DECIDE THEIR LIFE ?

WHO ARE WE TO TELL THEM WHAT'S RIGHT/WRONG ?

WHO ARE WE TO COMMAND THEM , WHOM TO HANG OUT WITH ?