Chapter - 48 I'd still love you

'Please Read'

Something big in my field here, as an author. There are so many interview books here but not many strive to encourage the authors who have less followers and also deserving books. I decided to very soon publish this kwk type chat cum interview for wp authors and designers. There would be our fav authors and not so known ppl too :) It would be a treat for fans and inspiration to many.

I know you all would be like, "madam, pehle yeh khatam kar lo!" hahah, true that. But this is something I believe in and vision to make an impact. I want all of your support in it, with each chapters ( new authors).

I promise to do my best in it.

Pretty please do the deed and also do mention some authors you would love to see in that book and maybe they could say yes for the interview :)

PS : I'm gonna use Half Girlfriend's song here. Don't fuzz over there

*winks*

TITLE : WATTPAD WITH JEMI :)

*don't glare*

I know you love me so much and would support me ^.^ Don't forget to watch, only on wattpad channel .. xoxo

#13K

#Grateful

.........................

[Sid's POV]

Stage

Never been the one, used to that feeling of standing amidst thousands, chanting for your name. It makes you feel something weird. Too many emotions whirling like a storm. You feel capable of conquering the world but at the same time, you feel like the most grateful person to land on earth.

Their love, respect and belief in you, makes you want to be a better human. One of those perks of being an actor.

Things were getting over the proportion day by day. Not that we wished it to be like this. All of us, every single one of us in the gang, were too close to crumble apart. Too close to let negative emotion, lead our way. Even before me and her fell in love, we all were a tight knit group. Almost like a family. Nothing could ever go wrong between us.

Even after our love confession, things were pretty same. Just a minute before, we raved to be Btown's best ever pals and just now, one of our unit, broke! Broke herself and us, in more than one way. It hurts.

Hurts to know that just because we belong to a glamorous film fraternity, we can't behave normal. We can't have normal relations like others. We can't be good friends. We can't fall in love. The heck we cant survive!

Why did you do it pari ?

Out of everyone, it were you and shraddha, I had my bets on. I had this strong sense that you would never betray us and would always be there to support. But then, people do change. You changed and so would I. Thank you for showing me your true colours. Forget about me, but a certain girl, who would always want your happiness, is hurt in the meanest way possible. Thank you so much for crumbling her spirit, telling her how much of a fool she was to love you like a sister. Or maybe more.

Taking a huge sigh, I moved towards the center of the stage. I forgot the song, the moves, everything. But as they say, the show must go on. Alia came up to say that she would do it at any cost. She didn't wanted to disappoint our fans and plus she wanted it for us. Somehow she managed to get a red frock from her suitcase and decided to wear it.