Chapter - 2 Premiere Night

[Sid's POV]

Just as we both took out an inch of step from the car onto the carpet ahead, we got literally dragged by them. No, don't get them confused with abductors. They are harmful in the most fuzziest way possible. Our very own crack group of 10 along with few others! I got dragged by the boys while Alia was carried by Kriti, Pari, Shredzy and Mira (Shahid's wife) It was their sudden plan to startle us. They are the literal definition of what you call your typical #FriendshipGoals . 

Finally they freed us as we reached inside the complex. We busied ourselves in hugging and welcoming our guests. My family had took the effort to land in specially for the screening since they had this affectionate spot for alia. While Alia's entire family, few relatives were also present. We got the cue to seat ourselves since it was about time for the screening to begin. Shahid, Vikas (director of Shaandaar) and Kjo smiled gloriously at her and motioned her to come at the front since the heroine needs to get the right amount of love.

 Shahid, Vikas (director of Shaandaar) and Kjo smiled gloriously at her and motioned her to come at the front since the heroine needs to get the right amount of love

[Alia's POV]

[Alia's POV]

So after finally being carried over shoulders by our crazy fellas , we were allowed to meet the special people who came to attend the show. I welcomed my clan and Sid's clan. It was too sweet and generous of rimma aunty (Sid's mom), sunil uncle (Dad), arshad bhai, bhabhi and  little adi to come all the way from Delhi to attend my Film Screening. It touched my heart at the right chords.

They are now a huge part of my life just like my own. I saw shahid and vikas along with karan waving at me to come and sit in the front allotted seat. Somehow I was more fond of backseats during a film show as it would cover up my hyperventilating skills from others. I dragged sid by his arm and went near kjo and others. I explained to them my matter, unless they want their lead actress passing out in between the movie. They laughed at my funda. 

VD winked at me and Sid as he saw our hands were locked or you can say intertwined. It was then that I realised, ladies and gentlemen that I was still holding onto his hand. With a tint of red blush spreading over my face, I slowly tried to free my hand but he seemed to be not in the mood of leaving.

NOTE : So happy with all the views, reads, comments and votes Im getting. Don't forget to VOTE AND COMMENT!! I agree this was a short chappy and the next will be also a short one. But promise that future chapters are gonna be long that I seriously don't know how to type them off here! 

For those who can't understand the names mentioned, check out the 1st chappy update. This chapter dedicated to all my lovely frnds out here supporting me -Zeba, Parmuz , Stelz , Tannu , #Sid_AliaLover n many more.. ...love u guyzzzzz  

Much love and hug from,

Jemi :)