Chapter - 37 Sneak Peek

Letting you know that I haven't watched ADHM so the place mentioned here for shoot maybe wrong. 

Also time zones of the countries mentioned are different from India but since its a fan fiction, its same here ;) 

~Dedication~

 AmOnASabbatical : We love Ayan ;-)

.............................................

[Ayu's POV]

31st Dec eve, 

9:45 in the night

This film is going to be my death. 

I mean c'mon, for a record of 100 times I rewrote the whole script, changed the scenario, did a bonus editing and what not! 

To top the frustration, my lead actors are superb busy and even after announcing the film one year back, there is no little progress.

This year is also going to end and we are yet to finalise a standard location to meet the demand of a Dharma blue blooded cinema, forget about the shooting. Never in my career of so many years (IKR only 2 movies of mine are released but beech ka gap toh dekho!) with blockbuster directed flicks, I had to endure this much. 

Guessed right

My most ambitious project ever, a modern fantasy romantic tale to be made as trilogy series, tentatively titled "DRAGON" starring Bunny and Alia, my best mates!

So as you can assume, I'm on a location hunt for this one and ended up being in Ireland. 

It is worth picturesque. I don't remember films being shot here before. According to my manager's say I decided to give this place a look. Undoubtedly, this one is so serene and magical. I'm loving it here. 

Before I go on a specific location excursion, I decided to listen to my growling stomach and get myself little peace while dining in one of the best restaurants the place has to offer.

"Patrick Guilbaud" a native restaurant at Dublin caught my attention  thanking its contemporary nature friendly look.

I secured myself a spot at the farthest end as I preferred to stay away from hustle and bustle. I ordered for a simple special Hamburger ( I know I'm crazy and all to choose a fast food in an ambience resto) and mulberry juice. 

I decided the order on deliberate reason as my phone was continuously beeping with thousand notifications and numerous calls from my AD ( Assistant Director) and I knew more than better to gulp something quick down my intestine and run for good. 

Halfway through the burger and shake, I was again disturbed by my AD suresh. This time it was a message so with curiosity I checked. It said that one street next to my current spot had a fabulous fenced greenish acred plot, best for some songs and certain scenes of our movie. Without blinking twice and thinking thrice, Grabbing the half eaten ham in one arm and my camera in another I rushed towards the bill counter and hurriedly thrashed the amount on there table and ran like anything.

It may look stupid and rightly so it was an insane move on my part to run from a reputed eatery place like that and have my ham while continuing my road marathon. 

It was  and the usual secluded streets of Dublin were throbbing with half the population out on the street to welcome the new year. So basically I'm moving past a whole janta with additional pace. I had to slow down my movement a little while approaching a narrow lane with bright street lamps adorning on both sides.