Chapter - 64 The Night of Celebrations (I)

At this point, idk where to begin, where to end ! It's all a blur .... 

Let this chapter be a reminder of the beautiful journey we had since the past FIVE years ! 

The stunning chapter cover done by my baby boo Khushi  *sobs* 

Love y'all for #33k ... here's to many more miles to go!

* April 18th 2020 > we celebrate FIVE YEARS of Dreams Woven Beautifully * 

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sangeet Night

The stars in the sky laid awake.

Rustle of cold, sea breeze caressing them. 

They were restless since the weekend. For the second most important event in a Hindu ritual had arrived. They would bare witness to a night of emotions, music and joy. Heck, even the sky stood still with bated breath, eager to peak in and see the most touted to be Sangeet for the decade. 

Both the families had come in full swing for the night and the one after this. Since Alia belonged to a prominent power family, her parents and uncles went on to invite the whole of Bollywood! From technicians to superstars, media to politicians ... this night would be jam packed and would certainly be remembered for posterity. 

The venue was set at Karan's spacious farmhouse lawn in Alibaug. He had insisted to contribute a venue for at least one of the big event. Alia's parents staged their home for Mehendi and Haldi functions and Sidharth's parents took the wedding venue responsibilities. Therefore Karan and his Dharma family with profound elation took upon themselves the solid rights of a true blue blooded cinematic Sangeet, dharma way of course. 

Members of the media were allowed to set themselves in a makeshift platform right outside the farmhouse, on the other side of the road. Police force was hired to maintain road discipline, crowd handling and to stop unwanted traffic jam. Outskirt roads were completely blocked so as to not let any outsider/fans to crowd around the venue. The main road leading to the farmhouse were security tight and only let premium vehicles carrying important faces to go inside. 

A red carpet had been rolled in front of the massive gate to let the celebrities pose for the media. After their duty was over, prominent media heads were allowed entry to the ceremony with an e invitation (accessible only for invited guests). The posh lane around the venue was drowned in fairy lights. 

The decorations for the last two big events were out of the world. 

Inside the gate, guests were ushered into a special LED fairy lighted tunnel, glowing bright with spectacular colours. It was the onset of awe and wonder. Once they crossed the tunnel, they would walk through a glass lantern lit path to reach the main lawn that screamed 'PERFECTION'.