Chapter 64 - Rooh ka raabta (II)

The final part of our second last chapter, ugh ! I swear I don't want this to end at this point <.>

Hey, can we reach #40k before the last chapter ? It'll mean sooooo much <3 

Also, I need maximum Votes and Comments for this one and the next chapter. So rain your views and love.

''''''''''''''''''''

Sangeet Night continues .... 

The night was young and so were the almost two hundred enjoying themselves. 

The stars blinked and their light shone beneath. Cheers of jubilation hung in the air sending shivers of chill down everyone. The night had a tale to narrate. Of how two beautiful souls were soon going to be united with love. And how they sat basking in affection from people close to them. 

Bot Sidharth and Alia's cousins were next up. They graced the platform in their shining best. Upbeat punjabi music blasted in the air creating a pumping feel. The relatives definitely found a reason to gloat and scream at their children performing. Meanwhile Armaan was taken away by Ranveer with a very lame excuse - that he started missing him. 

Parineeti and Shraddha finally found it in them to settle next to their bestfriend at last after all the butterfly wandering. They had gathered very bit of information and gossip they could to be later passed on within their group. It didn't take much effort. Stay a little longer with Sonam and Kareena, you'd get everything you need.

Filmfare who ? 

Adjusting their bestie's hair, they sat giggling next to her. "You know what ? I and Shra were in the sonam group for a while and bro, the judgements we made! You missed it honey. That woman had an opinion on everyone's dress. Including yours." Alia grinned at Pari, believing her. "I missed bitching yaaa. It felt so good" moaned Shraddha as she sat between Sid and Alia, blocking him from listening to them. 

"Such a happening party we've thrown eh" chuckled Alia. 

"You should have seen Jakky chan. She toh went paagal. Emotionally retrieved her phone from the guards and now shooting the event for her instagram stories." Pari rolled her eyes as she narrated what she saw. Leaving Alia's face to go ashen. 

"She's invited ? Who the hell !" groaned the bride as she looked around for the bitch herself. Besides them Sid tensed sensing the tone change in his lady. Shraddha caught him just in time and had her face turning into a evil smirk. "Maybe it's time for another Jai maata di moment, right Sid ?" laughed Shra as she saw his face widen with horror. 

"You ?!" freaked Alia as she pointed over to her husband. 

He tried to flash her his puppy face but seeing it didn't work, he chose to surrender. "Sorry jaan. I thought we were over that episode. It's been years and we've all moved ahead in our lives. It wouldn't kill us to see the entire industry coming to celebrate our love, right ?" he asked nervously scratching his head. Alia thought for a moment and decided to not show him her frustration. Waving him off to his friends who had come to chat with him, she turned back to her girls. 

"If she throws any tantrum, she's out. Clear ?" 

"Yes boss" chirped the girls. Loving the old Alia vibe. No one messes with what's hers. 

The air shifted its scene suddenly. Loud cheers broke off the venue making heads turn at what's happening. The crowd split apart like the red sea for Moses and the Israelites. There came the ultimate superstars they've been waiting for.