Chapter - 23 Aashiqui friendzoned Varun

Update : I'm unwell with cough and breathing problem rn. Still thought about you guys awaiting a chapter. So here it is.

I'm so lovin the chapter title. Varun is like that irritating lil brother of yours, you want to tease the heck out of! IDK why ? He totally friendzoned by all and the one he got for himself is mashallah! ^no offense^ 

.................................................................

[Alia's POV]

Adi spinned the bottle for distracting the current mood set by the hyperactive ishaqzaade's. VD got his luck.

He choosed Shredz with a victorious smile and said "Truth for you! Describe a childhood incident of yours that has still gripped you with emotions" he winked at her.

Shraddha looked a bit lost for words. She wasn't responding to his deliberate attempt of leg pulling. Sid snapped her out of trance.

"Hey Aisha, go ahead." Sid did his best to give her a push. Rannu smirked at them and said "Now don't start the keech de usse adheron se ujiyalon mein, shit!" referring to the inspirational dialogue from their film ek villain. 

EPIC 

"Yeah Arohi! You can do it my girl" encouraged adi in his aashiqui avatar. Great, now everyone's getting nostalgic.

"Hhuh...??" She got snapped quite late from her chain of thoughts and must have missed the whole filmy encouragement from her co-stars.

"Arohi ?" he cooed. She looked at him in bewilderment and asked.

"Haan..bolo"

"Kuch nahi.......bas yunhi!" he said with a smile and sighed at her which made all of us roll back our eyes. Too much cheesiness.  

"Now all we need is mohit suri and arijit singh! Bohot ho gaya drama

"Now all we need is mohit suri and arijit singh! Bohot ho gaya drama. Kahani bata chirkut!" snapped VD.

"It is surely not the terrible part of my childhood, but yeah. I was certainly sad after this incident took place" She started. We keenly leaned in to listen. It might be something grave. 

"I was like eight or nine back then. And I had the most amazing of people surrounding me - family, friends and all! I was always chirpy, bubbly and a happy go lucky girl" she finally started narrating her tale.

"Woh to tu abhi bhi hai! Ismein naya kya?" asked a curious Rannu. I glared at him to shut his mouth full of illogical questions.

"Chup! Bilkul shaanth! You continue bro." I silenced the rest and smiled at her to continue.

"Haan..so one day I decided to convey my feelings to a certain someone. His decision could have changed both our lives forever. I had this crush on my childhood buddy and slowly after being fully sure of my feelings, decided to confess it to him. We were at darjeeling along with our family for a quick holiday. I called him up at a secret hill top where we would meet up secretly almost the day we discovered it. I waited for him at the hill top and finally he did came. I was feeling all shy suddenly and was terribly blushing. He asked me the reason of my sudden call. I mustered up the courage to tell him that I really really like him a lot and want him to be with me! He looked angry at my confession and throwed away his favourite  blueberry muffins that I brought with myself for him. He told me that nobody can ever fall for a chirkut (cockroach) like myself and he hates me. I cried a lot that day and after this incident I never smiled much. I had lost my happiness, it felt. I lost my confidence. I became this shy byproduct. Coming into bollywood and meeting you all made me revive the old Shraddha Kapoor back a bit! Thank you guys for all the love and support!" she ended her story with a weak smile and a tear drop escaped her eyes.