Chapter - 54 Darling Bahu

I'm so glad to be back again after a long deserving break !

So much had happened, in life, to Sidlia, to the world, to shippers and to this book. 

~ Good News ~ 

I'll continue this book, no matter what cause this has been my most special baby! I cannot let my hard work and all your love go in vain just for a bunch of fools trying to bring down Sidlia and us, positive shippers! 

We are in this TOGETHER! 

I have done a great deal of editing until the prev chapter! Baaki, I'll do once we complete this book. And don't worry, that won't be soon I feel ;)

I have finally made a perfect map of how I want things to be flowing until the very end. Therefore chapters might get lengthy as I won't drag a scene like I did in the initial chapters of this book. 

I'm glad with the way this book has improved me as a writer. I haven't took away that gradual change while editing, it's pretty visible as you move from Chapter 1 to almost here. 

Also, there would be loads of leaps in terms of months, years. I cannot drag everything forever. 

~ DEDICATION ~

This is a light heart chapter dedicated to my true fans/readers who support #Sidlia & me with so much of positivity and strength. I'm nothing without y'all. 

Get ready for more voltage shocks in the coming days. 

Picture abhi shuru hi huwa hai ;-)

(READ THE NOTE)

!! DO NOT IGNORE THE NOTE IN THE END !!

I EXPECT POSITIVITY & UNDERSTANDING & NOT VIOLENCE & HATRED AFTER YOU GO THROUGH IT!

..................................................

Malhotra home smelled of streaks, crispy kebabs, mutton biriyani and few other mouth watering dishes being prepared for what they call a proper punjabi lunch scene. If Alia had any doubts earlier over his family being another typical punjabi household, there was no space for incertitude anymore. 

The moment she woke up, her smell sense arose with joy. The grand kitchen welcomed her with flavors and tadka. 

Ladies of the house were so indulged with preparations that they failed to discover their sweet guest, gazing at them with awe. Rimma was practically being a master chef, juggling with tasks with so much ease while the daughter in -law of the house was multitasking herself with much proficiency.

"Wow. If I could wake up to this every day of my life, I wouldn't be choosing any other." Alia spoke, still in daze with the energy they exuded. 

"Toh it means shaadi pakki ?" quizzed a delighted Arpita, wife of the eldest born. A sister figure to both Sid and Alia. Them getting married will be the biggest highlight of her life, according to her popular belief. She was as much younger as her seven year old son Adhiraj, the real boss of their life. 

"Arey bhai I am his mother. Mujhe kisi ne kyun nahi bataya ?" joined a even naughtier rimma. 

Meanwhile Alia had a hard time trying to figure what exactly was happening. What she said took a different route. Sid joined a minute later into the kitchen to see for himself what took them this long.

"Bhai kiski shaadi hai ?"

Poor guy had no clue 

Alia looked everywhere but him. Her embarrassment had reached an ultimate new level. She was so sure that taking a jib at them was the main focus of her gang's life. But coming here made her believe that even if they get hitched, there won't be an escape from the satire.