Chapter - 5 Will You?

" Love is all about caring and giving " - Jemi :)

This chapter updated this fast due to Public Demand.Had to post warna jantaa maaf nhi karegi!

.........................................

[Sid's POV]

The lights went off. A deadly silence engulfed the hall. Out of fear, she got hold of my hands rather tightly. I tried to comfort her by caressing her knuckles. She eased a bit. We felt someone behind us and then...

 A big BOOO scared the shit out of us. 

Thus the drama got over and the lights went ON throwing confetti and blasting music!

Everybody was there. Other than our own group, we had special invitees from the likes of Deepika, Sonam, Anshu (Arjun's sister), Tiger and Sooraj.  Alia was completely taken aback and surprised by this sweet gesture. She was joyful for sure. Mr. Ayan Chang  as we friends like to call him because according to our theory on 'Kinetic Friendship Beizatti Law (KFBL)', it states that : 

Friendhip is directly proportional to Beizatti.

And thus it proved that ayan resembled chinese!

He came in the middle of the hall and mimicked as if speaking on the microphone. "So my beautiful sexy Ladies"  he started with charming the women with that wicked smile. They eagerly clapped for him. While we boys snickered at the back.

"And all my boring not-so-hot Gents." It triggered every male present.  What the f***ks started pouring from different parts of the hall. He gave a cheesy smile and continued. "So this is an official Shaandar success bash. Dedicated in advance for my Forever21 ...umm ok till 61 bestie, closest I must say - Alia Bhatt!! We cheered for the cutest pair of buddies alive. Alia looked sentimental.

"So we are......."  

6 minutes into him going all smarty pants, we stared right through him to finish the nonsense.

"Ab kya? Let's Nachooo." Very casual and smooth.

That was our green light to hit the right track.

The room was filled with friends and off course waiters who brought yummy starters

The room was filled with friends and off course waiters who brought yummy starters. Must say, he surely knows how to appease his guests. Disco Lights were bright ahead and dance floor rolled out, calling out everyone to take a dip. Music system blasted and the DJ was unstoppable and so were we. We danced like it got to be the end of our lives. Alia made it upon herself to check with each individual since this party was in honour of her. Compliments poured in for her. She gave one of her matchless smile while I continued my job in which I mastered to be the winner - staring deep at this angel. 

My stare session didn't go unnoticed. "Bhai, we have more sexy and hot girls to swoon over here" arjun came near and puked his sarcasm. I was still stuck in my stare position and  gave him my answer with a wide smile "But not a single one just like her!"