fαllíng fσr hєr αgαín (DROPPE...

By sanjuzz

Shivay and Anika. They found their soulmates in eachother. But what made them seperate? What if she came back... More

plot
1•His Proposal💍
2•AniOmRu 😍
3•Kyu Eise Hogaye Ham Tum Juda
4•Badlav
5•PA(1)
6•PA(2)
7•PA(3)
8•Meeting her again
9•Really moved on?
new cover
10•Durr Hoke Bhi Paas Hei
11•Mission Shivika Chipkao 🤟
12•Billuji-Princess Time
14•Plan 1 success
15•Perfect Plan
16•SSO v/s VS
new story
17•Anika in Shivay's office
thank you guysss
18•Shivika in a Cabin
rewinding the story
19•Shivay got to know something😕
20•Finally Khanna-Shivay reunion
Promo🤧
21•A little Secret revealed😶
22•Veer's proposal and Anika's plan
23•SSO is Back
24•Shivay's Shocking Surprise
25•Anika's Faith
26•Shivay-Veer Talk
27•A shoulder to cry
28•What's happening here?
A/N
29•Tied With Eachother ❤
30•Confessing Their Heartout
31•Flirty Shivay and Lioness Anika
32•Who The Hell Is HE?
33•Some Romace And a Tint Of Anger
34•HE Is Here
35•The Plan Begins
36•An Unknown call and His Princess
37•Ranvi is found
38•Khanna? Screams? Fufa Ji?
39•Fufa Is Out And His Daughter?
40• Ranvi? Bhavya?
41• To London✈️
42• Shivay and Veer
Love You Zindagi Dobara
43• Shivay and Veer Back from Hospital
44• Cheapda is Awake ✌️
45• A Kiss and The Most Awaited Day
46• In The Club
47• Ranvi's Birthday
48• The Accident
49• Remembering The Past
50• The F Word That Snatched His Sleep And Peace
51•The Night Of Union
52• Something Wrong With Ranvi

13•Shivay at Anika's Place

2.5K 262 113
By sanjuzz

"Now what will you call me?" Shivay asked making baby face.

"Can i call you papa? " suddenly Gauri chocked her food. Shivay immediately patted her head and made her drink water. Gauri glared Ranvi. But she gave a 'i don't care ' look.

"Baccha, why you want to call me papa?" Shivay took Ranvi in his lap and asked making her look into his eyes.

"Becose you ale my papa na," Ranvi said casually. Gauri widened her eyes and her heartbeat got increased.

"Huh? Matlab?" Shivay asked in confusion.

"Maltab, you ale like my papa na." Ranvi said stretching the word 'like'. Shivay nodded his head understanding.

"Yaaayyyyy, i lub u papa." Ranvi said and pounced on him kissing his cheeks and forehead. Shivay wrapped his ands around her protectively, and kissed her forehead.

************

Anika and Bhavya came out from the house hearing a long horn. They saw OmRu waiting for them in the car. OmRu came out from the car. Anika turned to the door to lock it. Bhavya ran towards OmRu. She hugged Om and kissed on his left cheek like a 3 year old baby. Om smiled kissing back on her forehead. Bhavya came to Rudy. He showed his cheeks. She immediately kissed on his both cheeks and and hugged him. Rudy reciprocated the hug with a smile. Breaking the hug, he kissed on her forehead. Bhavya gave him 1000volt smile. Anika came to them. Rudy immediately hugged her keeping his face on the crook of her neck. Anika broke the hug realising that Rudy is crying. She cupped his face.

"Rudy, why are you crying baby?" She asked wiping his tears.

"I missed you dii." He said and once more pounced on her.

"I missed you too." Anika said breaking the hug and kissed on his forehead. Om came to them.

"I missed you Anika." Om said hugging her.

"Missed you too Om." She said hugging him back.

They settled on the car like, Om driving the car with Anika on the passenger seat while, RuVya took the back seat.

***********

Soon, evening came and knocked on the clock remaining all that their working time is over. Gauri wrapped up all her things and came to Shivay's cabin to pickup Ranvi. She entered the cabin and saw shivay playing pakdam - pakdayi with Ranvi.

The Perfectionist Shivay Singh Oberoi's cabin is not looking less than a fish market. All the files have been shattered here and there, his laptop is been thrown on the couch upside down, his phone is on Ranvi's hand , she is running with it and Shivay is chasing her. Shivay is looking like, he is just been saved from any war, his ever so neat suit is been wrinkled, his over coat is hanging on the chair, his waistcoat is all opened, his shirt is half inned and half is hanging out and first three buttons are opened, his ever so perfectly gelled hair is looking like a disaster, in total the full cabin is looking like if any cyclone had been happened there. But, our Ranvi is all perfect. Her dress is perfect, her hair is perfect, her face is perfect. Nobody will say the source of the cyclone is she.

Shivay noticed Gauri standing at the door looking at the cabin, her jaw hanged down. He stopped running. Seeing him Ranvi also stopped and camro him.

"Doll, come in, why are you standing there?" Shivay asked looking at her.

"Which storm happened here?" She asked looking all around the cabin.

"This," Shivay said picking up Ranvi in his hand. Gauri shook her head.

"Come Ranvi, its time to go. Say bye to papa," Gauri said coming towards them.

"Am not camin, you go alone." Ranvi said hugging Shivay tightly keeping her head on the crook of his neck.

"Ranvi, don't be stubborn. You wanted to come here and i took you here. Because of you, bhaiya couldn't concentrate on the office works. Now he heve to ho home. So come with me." Gauri said a little strictly. Ranvi broke the hug and looked at Gauri, then Shivay. And the next second, she started to cry hugging him tightly saying

"i don't want to go."
Shivay couldn't see her like that.

"Doll, you go now. I will drop her home." Shivay said making Ranvi smile widely.

"But bhaiya....." Gauri got cut between by Shivay.

"Don't worry." Shivay assured her.

"Now say bye to your Maasi." Shivay said and Ranvi jumped to Gauri and hugged her wrapping her hands on Gauri's neck. Shivay turned to couch and to take the laptop.

"Good job Ranvi." Gauri whispered on her ear. Ranvi smiled showing her full teeth.

"Chalo, bye bhaiya." Gauri said and kept Ranvi on the couch.

"Bye doll." Shivay replied. Gauri left the cabin with a winning smile.

************

Shivay finally completed the remaining work of the new project. He looked at his watch and his eyes widened in realisation, 9:55 PM. He immediately looked at the couch and saw Ranvi sleeping so cutely. He picked up the phone and dialled Khanna. He came towards her with the Laptop Bag. He settled beside her and started to caressing her head. She smiled in the sleep. In no time Khanna reached his cabin and took the bag from him. Shivay picked up the sleeping Ranvi and made her sleep on his shoulder. Realising his warmth, she wrapped her hands around his neck and hided her face on the crook of his neck. Shivay left the cabin followed by Khanna. Shivay took the backseat with Ranvi on his lap. She kept her head on his chest. Shivay kissed on the top of her head smiling.

************

The car halted infront of the house. Shivay wake up from his nap. He came out of the car with a sleeping Ranvi on his shoulder. He looked at the surroundings.

Flashback

Shivay and Anika came out from his car. She ran towards her house, but shivay was fast enough to cage her between him and the tree.

"Shiv, what are you doing," Anika asked as her chest danced up and down on the tune of her uneven breath.

"What am i doing Ani?" Shivay asked in his husky voice, looking straight into her eyes. She was also lost in his eyes. Shivay looked at her lips, adoring her pink plumpy lips for some seconds. Then he shifted his gaze back to her eyes. Anika blushed realising what is coming next. Shivay slowly moved his face towards her. He closed his eyes all ready to taste her lips. Suddenly he felt a push. He opened his eyes, stumbling on his feet. Anika ran towards the house laughing. She turned back and showed her tongue out. Shivay looked at her with cute pout. Anika waved her hand and entered in. Shivay sighed and turned towards his car. He was about to open the door, suddenly someone turned him in a swift. Before he could analyse the things, he felt a soft lip on his. Shivay smiled realising it as his Anika's. He rested his back on the car and pulled her into him holding her waist.

Shivay came out of the flashback, hearing Khanna's scream.

"Why are you screaming Khanna?" Shivay asked checking if Ranvi wake up or not.

"What if Princess wake up?" Shivay glare him.

"Sorry sir. Woh, i was calling you from past 15 minutes but you were not responding, so i had no option." Khanna said bending down his head. Shivay walked to the door. He pressed the calling bell and waited to someone open the door.

After 2 minute, the door got opened. Shivay turned towards the door hearing the cling sound. His eyes met hers. It have the same intensity to make him drawn in it like before. She observed his eyes changing from blue, which is matching to his suit, to darkest shade. And she knew, it only happens when he is with her. Both came to reality when the sky composed a tune in the form of thunder.

"Come in." Anika said giving him sideway to enter in. Shivay came in and observed the room. It is the same, nothing have changed. The same wall, same couch, everything is same.

"I will make her sleep in the room." Anika said trying to take Ranvi from his hand. But she tightened her grip on him. Shivay tried to sperate her from him, but her grip was quiet strong.

"It's okay, i will make her sleep. Where she sleeps?" Shivay asked patting on Ranvi's back.

"Come, i will show you." Anika walked to the room, followed by Shivay. Reaching the room, Shivay slowly bend down and kept Ranvi on the bed and he tried to go. But Ranvi tugged his pinky finger. Shivay tried to seperate her hand, but she was not ready to leave him. Shivay looked at Anika helplessly.

"You sleep here for today. She will not leave you till she wake up." Anika said with a small smile.

"But....." Shivay got cutted by Anika.

"Its okay, and moreover Gauri and Bhavu will come tomorrow only." Anika said coming towards the other side of the bed.

"Where are they gone?" Shivay asked, realising that he didn't saw Gauri or Bhavya in the house.

"One of Gauri's friend came from london. She gone to meet her and Bhavya was insisting her, to take her also with Bhavya. So she had to." Anika said and he nodded his head.

"You take rest, i will take the food here." Anika said and Shivay nodded his head taking out his phone from his pocket. She kissed on Ranvi's forehead and walked out of the room. He dialled Khanna and informed him to go to home and tell the family that he is at Gauri's home, and tomorrow only he will come. Khanna left the house like he was waiting for the call only.

Anika came in with the food. Ranvi left Shivay's finger and slept, turning other side.

"I think i should leave now. She also left my hand." Shivay said getting up from the bed.

"First you eat this. I know, you will not eat anything after reaching home and then you will sleep without eating your medicines." Anika said making him sit on the bed and she kept the plate on his lap. Shivay looked at her face with a small smile. His eyes got moistured remembering, how she exactly scolds him when he skip his food and medicine in the past. He immediately wiped his tears without her notice and started to eat the food.

*************

Shivay was standing on the doorstep and was trying to call Khanna. It was raining heavily. Anika is standing beside him. Finally khanna picked up the phone.

"Where were you khanna?" Shivay screamed on the call.

"Sir, i was driving so couldn't attend." Khanna said ever so innocently.

"Driving? Where you gone?" Shivay asked confused.

"Sir, you only said me to ho back as you will come back tomorrow only." Khanna said resulting shivay to realise the blunder he have created.

"You reached home?" Shivay asked.

"Yes sir, just came in." Khanna said

"What happened sir, should i come?" Khanna asked innocently

"No no, you go and sleep, Good night." Shivay said in a go.

"Good night sir." Khanna said with chocked voice.

"Hey khanna, are you crying?" Shivay asked with surprise.

"You wished me after ages. Today i got back my Shivay Bhaiya." Khanna said as he literally cried.

"Okay khanna, go and sleep." Shivay said and cut the call. He looked at the phone and smiled mumbling a 'pagal'.

"He reached home." Shivay said turning to Anika.

"I knew it. Now come in." Anika said entering in. Shivay followed her like a lost puppy.

"I will arrange room for you." Anika said and was about to move towards a room, sivay stopped her.

"Its okay, i will sleep with Princess." Shivay said and moved towards the room.

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Hey guys...

Hope you all liked the chappy....

Can you smell a sweet bonding between Khana and Shivay🧐

Can you see something fishy around RuVya🧐

C u not so soon😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 2.3K 7
This starts from where shivaay and Annika are sent to vanvaas. But the twist is what if Annika had to leave alone???? I won't explain anything now, s...
13K 2.1K 14
Love can be in any form? Of course, It does. It was 1899 Anika was five, Shivaay was seven but Anika's husband Chandrajit was 25. She got married wh...
83.3K 5.4K 41
Plot credit : @patatoto @shifa_avneil Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a buisnessmen who is perfect in everything started falling for a girl named Anika. But ev...
70.6K 11.3K 45
Anika went college having only dreams to get mba degree. so that her future doesn't get ruin and she could breath atlast freely. but there she meets...