Izuku Everlasting (MHA AU...

By Mr_Waffle2003

What if Izuku was born with a quirk that had only activated after he dies? What if it was really overpowered... More

Quirk Stats
Run No. 5
All MIGHT!!!
Dark Days... Darker Nights.
Training Together
Entrance Exam!
The 5th Reunion
Testing
School Stuff
Words of the Sports Festival
The Pre-Festival Party!
Sports Festival - START!
Calvary Battle
May the Tournament begin!!!
UA Sports Festival, Finished
Overhaul!
Dorms?
Words of the USJ
A Difference?
In their loving arms...
When they Break... they Fall
The Aftermath
Ultimate Moves!
Camp Allowance Exam
NOT A CHAPTER!
Training Camp Day 1
New Story?
Training Camp Part 2
Training Camp Part 3
1000!
Training Camp Part 4
Training Camp Part 5
Training Camp - Finale
Recovery
The Debut Is Closer Than They Think
Wolfram
Wolfram VS Stardust
Quick Hero Costume Description!!!
The Professor and his Device
Wolfram Restored
QUESTION PAGE!
Island Recovery
The Calm Before the Storm
How far we've come!
Umi's Tail
Live Feed From the Skies
The End or The Beginning
A Different Choice
Kuro's Voice
Midoriya's Return
Settling Down to Rise Again
Internships?
Patrolling The Streets
New Notification!!!
First Night, First Fight
The Kick of a Child
Hero Killer
A Part of A Hero
Voting Results!
LICENSE EXAM... START!
One After Another
The Second Half
The Villain
Interruptions
Clash Of Titans
Grown Up
Im sorry for my absense...

I-Island!

3K 80 53
By Mr_Waffle2003

A few months had past since the league had attacked the students of 1-A and Midoriya was announced an official Pro Hero. He of course wasn't allowed to partner with an agency as that would hinder his schooling so as of right now he will act as an independent hero, but he still has yet to debut.

'Every hero needs to have a debut... and sure I've already resolved multiple problems with villains before but none in the name of Stardust, but in the name of Midoriya Izuku, so what can I do...' Midoriya hadn't told his class about his promotion yet even though Aizawa had told him too, he just couldn't spoil the surprise. He wants to watch the surprise on their faces as they find out their classmate is actually a pro. 'Its gonna be so gooooood.' He thought to himself with a smile.

"Deku? Is something the matter?" Eri was tugging on his sleeve next to his desk.

"Hmm? Oh sorry Eri, I was just thinking of something."

"And what's that exactly?" Uraraka asked as she walked into the room.

"N-nothing really, not much anything of importance that is..." Midoriya's voice trailed off.

"Alriiight? Well I just wanted to tell you that Mr. Aizawa forgot to tell us about the school's anniversary celebration, though its not really a celebration if you ask me... its just an excuse for a few weeks off school so its more like a holiday."

"Oh really? Huh, can't believe that Aizawa sensei of all people would forget about something that would give him more reason to sleep..."

"I know right, well I don't know about you but Yaoyorozu's family was given three tickets for the I-Island Expo during the celebration so were gonna be heading there! Apparently most of the class is going!"

"O-oh... well I haven't gotten an invitation or anything like tha-"

"Midoriya, mail." Aizawa poked his head into Midoriya's dorm cutting him off and tossing him an envelope before slinking away in his sleeping bag.

"Huh, wonder what thats for..." Uraraka said, obviously as a sign that he should open it quickly to continue their conversation. Midoriya sighed before opening it to a letter. Quickly reading it over he realized that this was an invite to the expo... 'What timing!' He thought. "Well whats it for???"

"Oh right, its an invite to the expo and pre show for coming first in the sports festival."

"Wow Deku! Thats quite the timing isn't it?"

"Mhm, my thoughts exactly!"

And thus it was settled, Midoriya along with most of 1-A were going to head to I-Island.

- Time skip to plane ride to the Island -

*Bzzt * "This is your pilot speaking, were going to begin our decent to I-Island shortly, all passengers please take your seats and thank you for taking All Might Airlines."

Midoriya was flying in a private jet which came as quite the surprise. That was until he discovered it was All Might who prepared the jet for him. And apparently he was bringing Kacchan as his +1, probably because of the OFA bond the three of them shared.

"Alright you two! Once we get down onto the island I'll have to maintain my muscle form the entire time so it is going to be very difficult so we're going to head to our destination as quickly as possible! Also, I may have forgotten to mention but we'll be heading to see one of my old friends I haven't seen in quite a long while if thats alright with the two of you!" All Might boomed as he buffed up. Bakugou shrugged it off and Midoriya nodded signaling that they were fine with the change of plans. A few minutes later and they were going through the scanners letting them into the island.

The screens scanned the trio one at a time before displaying name, any alias, and some other information. When it passed over Midoriya it read:

Midoriya Izuku - Stardust - 1A Student

"Eh? Whats with the alias man?" Bakugou asked looking at the screen.

"Hmm? Oh its nothing, Ill tell ya later." Midoriya said, looking around at all the cool buildings around them.

"Hello everyone and welcome to I-Island!" A worker on the island approached the trio looking down at her clipboard. "I-Island is the home to many scientis- Wait! ALL MIGHT?!" She finally looked up to see the No. 1 Hero standing there. Upon hearing the name, a crowd began to form and took a solid hour for everyone to disperse.

"Sorry about that young men, I didn't realize that it would take this long!" Just then they heard a spring like sound heading towards them before a female voice called out,

"Uncle Might!" Midoriya smiled knowing full well who they were and Bakugou looked towards the blonde haired girl jumping into All Might's arm. The two of them watched as she and All Might continued on their conversation until she noticed them. "Hey uncle? Who're these two?"

Midoriya stepped forwards dragging Bakugou, ignoring his comments, "Heya! Im Midoriya Izuku, and this here is Bakugou! We're 1-A Hero Students, All Might here is our teacher!"

"Woah! Hero students! Thats so cool!" She stepped forwards and started looking over his hero costume and feeling over his body, "Much better built than you look, the suit's pretty cool looking, and aRE THOSE WHAT I THINK THEY ARE!" She pointed to his gauntlets, before Midoriya could answer all might grabbed their attention.

"Melissa, don't you think we should hurry?"

"OH! Right, sorry Uncle, I got caught up in the moment! Please follow me!" The trio followed her as she ran in the direction of the main researchers facility.

.

.

.

They finally made it to the door with the words D. Shield written on it. They opened the door to a surprised man and his assistant.

"T-Toshi?!" The man (AKA David Shield who's gonna be referred to as David or the professor from now on) exclaimed upon seeing the buffed hero before being pulled into a hug. A little time passes before Melissa is told to take Midoriya and Bakugou sight seeing for the time being which she quickly agreed to.

"I'd love to show future pro heroes whats helping them in the future!" She ended up taking them into the invention hall where the latest hero tech was. A little while later and they were looking at a new device when a familiar voice spoke up from behind them.

"Looks like your having fun Deku..."

"Uraraka! Hows it going!" Midoriya said as he turned around facing Momo, Jiro and Uraraka.

"Oh were doing good, it seems like you found Bakugou already!"

"Mhm, Melissa here was showing us around!" Melissa bent to his ear,

"Are they also 1-A students??" Midoriya nodded and she stepped forwards and invited them to go get some tea together. They ended up heading to a cafe where Mineta and Kaminari were apparently working. There they also met up with Iida who was here to represent his family of pro's. They were all enjoying some lovely conversation before Kaminari noticed a huge iceberg being protruded out of a building. They all rushed to said building and saw none other than Kirishima and Todoroki running a Fake Villain speedrun!

"Hey its Bakubro and Midoriya! And the others are here too!" Kirishima said making Todoroki look up. "Hey Bakugou! You should totally come down here and try this out!"

"OF COURSE ILL DO IT! AND ILL BEAT YOUR PATHETIC SCORES TOO!" He jumped over the rails and up to the starting line where there was a count down before he was allowed to go. He used full cowling 5% (Which Midoriya taught him) and combined his explosions to get a score of 14 seconds.

"14 SECONDS! This man has made a sudden jump to 2nd place!" The announcer called and Bakugou tched as per usual.

"OI DAMN DEKU! GET DOWN HERE ALREADY!"

Midoriya sweatdropped, "Alright Kacchan alright, just stop yelling your causing a scene." He tried quieting him down to no avail so he left him to Iida as he jumped down.

"We have another surprise competitor! Lets see how he does! 3... 2... 1... GO!" She waved the flag and Midoriya wanted to flex hard on everyone, activating his current max full cowling of 200%. No one saw what happened, they saw him get into stance and then a flash of light and then him standing normally in the exact spot he started, all the bots were disintegrated... "N-no way! 0.02 SECONDS!!!!" She called and the crowd roared as Midoriya nonchalantly walked back to his friends.

"D-deku? What was that you nerd...?" Even Bakugou was completely taken aback, he'd never seen that, even in all the years of knowing Midoriya. The rest of the group were still too stunned to speak.

"Hmm? That? That was my current max speed using my buffing quirk... its a shame really, if I didn't accidentally trip that one time Im sure I could've gotten 0.01... ah well." He sat down,

'0.01...' They all sweatdropped this time. This sudden display of power made them all realise,

they didn't know this kids power at all.

word count: 1491

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.9K 2.2K 10
Izuku was a strange child, when he was a kid he found out he had a quirk but the doctors had no idea what it was or how it worked. Because of this he...
8.5K 141 20
What would happen if an obsession of quirks or formerly known as meta human abilities and their origin took a dark turn? This is a story of Izuku as...
444K 10.4K 29
This is a Fanfiction based off of BNHA, or My Hero Academia. Instead of a reality where the main character, Izuku Midoriya, is born without a quirk...
26.5K 167 14
Son of two pro heroes is a good thing... normally, but when Izuku goes to the doctor and they can't figure out his quirk he is classified as quirkles...