The Giant and His Heart. [Lig...

By Nongogo

He was her Giant. She was his Heart. He was rude and cruel. She was polite and compassionate. He was dangerou... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - "The Stranger"
Chapter 2 - "The Forced Sleepover"
Chapter 3 - "The Mean Guy"
Chapter 4 - "My Name Is Not Woman"
Chapter 5 - "Stockholm Syndrome"
Chapter 6 - "The Start Of Something"
Chapter 7 - "See You At 5"
Chapter 8 - "The Date"
Chapter 9 - "His Woman"
Chapter 10 - "His Scarred Back"
Chapter 11 - "Damn Giant!"
Chapter 12 - "Ugly Friends"
Chapter 13 - "Rude"
Chapter 14 - "Meet The Parents"
Chapter 15 - "James"
Chapter 16 - "The Breakdown"
Chapter 17 - "His Tragic Past"
Chapter 18 - "My Woman!"
Chapter 19 - "You're Going To Be Fine My Giant"
Chapter 20 - "He's Not A Monster"
Chapter 21 - "Isaac?"
Chapter 22 - "The Kidnapping"
Chapter 23 - "I Want To Leave Him"
Chapter 24 - "The First Taste"
Chapter 25 - "The Get Together"
Chapter 26 - "His Light"
Chapter 28 - "The Police Officers"
Chapter 29 - "Superwoman"
Chapter 30 - "The Safe House"
Chapter 31 - "The Shootout"
Chapter 32 - "The SASS?"
Chapter 33 - "The First Time"
Chapter 34 - "The Proposal"
Chapter 35 - "I Love Him Mama"
Chapter 36 - "Give Us Your Blessing Or Else..."
Chapter 37 - "The Ring Made It All Better"
Chapter 38 - "The Mission"
Chapter 39 - "He Spanks Me!"
Chapter 40 - "A Ride To Church"
Chapter 41 - "The Shooting Range"
Chapter 42 - "So Called Friends"
Chapter 43 - "The Betrayal"
Chapter 44 - "Let Me Introduce You To My Demons"
Chapter 45 - "The Punishment"
Chapter 46 - "The Woman Who Can Tame The Beast"
Chapter 47 - "The Therapist"
Chapter 48 - "My Mother"
Chapter 49 - "Days Without My Giant"
Chapter 50 - "A New Friend?"
Chapter 51 - "Danger Has Come"
Chapter 52 - "Off Grid"
Chapter 53 - "Mandisa"
Chapter 54 - "My Protector"
Chapter 55 - "Danger Had Found Us"
Chapter 56 - "I Was Being Shot At Again"
Chapter 57 - "A Mole"
Chapter 58 - "The Cabin"
Chapter 59 - "The Finale"

Chapter 27 - "The Ex"

1.7K 92 0
By Nongogo

Zano: "Woman, don't be stupid. You were nothing to me. I only fucked you once." The woman's face fell a bit, but then she covered fast and was all smug again.

Her: "Come on Zanoxolo, don't be like this. You and I both know that night between us was magical. We had a connection. I know you felt it. Don't deny it." She said a little desperately walking towards the giant.

Zano: "If you value your life, you won't come any closer." He warned. The woman stopped walking abruptly. She was about 5 steps away from where we stood with the giant. The giant still had his arm over my shoulders - I was plastered on his side basically - with my arm around his waist..."what connection are you spewing about? It was one fuck, and not a great one either. Stiff as hell...no flexibility none-so-ever." Oh my gosh! This guy! ..."and I remember you coming by not too long ago begging me to fuck you. What did I say?" She swallowed. The smug look on her face was completely wiped out now. She looked a little bit unsure of herself now. The people in the apartment were silent watching the exchange between the giant and this woman who was still unknown to me. I could see that this woman was only unknown to me, the others knew her. When she had first entered the apartment, some of the women had thrown victory smirks my way, like they had won or something. When the woman claimed that I was her replacement, it had sent a sharp pain directly to my heart, and also it had intensified my insecurities because I immediately started comparing myself to the woman, and I came out lacking people. Why would the giant leave such a beautiful and stunning woman for a plain and fat chick like me? It didn't make sense. Maybe Andy was right when she said that the giant was only with me so that he could break my virginity, and then throw me away like a piece of trash after. The thing that kept ringing in my head was that if the giant could throw away a beautiful and stunning woman like her like she was nothing, I was in trouble. I don't want to lie, I was feeling crushed. I wanted to cry so badly but I wouldn't dare cry in front of these women...I would never give them the satisfaction of knowing that they had got to me...that they had won..."answer me woman!" He demanded growling. The woman jumped back in shock, and so did the other women.

Her: "You said that you-you didn't want to see my face again...and that-that...um...if you did I would regret it." She said stuttering, her voice even shaking.

Zano: "So what are you doing here?" No response from the woman..."you chose not to listen? You thought I was joking? Well I don't joke. Who told you about tonight woman?"

Her: "Um-."

Zano: "Was it the women in this room who told you about tonight?" I saw some of the women passing worried glances to one another. The woman couldn't answer or talk, it was like her tongue had been cut off..."woman, I won't ask you again. Answer me now!" He demanded in that dangerous voice of his. The woman shrunk back.

Xolile: "Nomsa, it would be in your best interest to answer him." He advised her. I also would've advised her the same because the giant was burning with anger, his body was even shaking with anger.

Nomsa: "Yes...I-I heard from them." She finally answered in a small voice. The room filled with tension. I could see the men give each of their girlfriends a look.

Zano: "All of them?" He asked in a cold voice, removing his arm from my shoulders.

Xolile: "Shit!" He muttered.

Nomsa: "Yes." Immediately after she said that, the room went in an uproar. The women were disputing what Nomsa had just said about them. They were denying to telling her anything about tonight. Everyone was talking over each other all at once, and others were even arguing with each other.

Xolile: "Shut the fuck up!" He yelled. The women went quiet..."you don't have to talk all at once."

Phozisa: "Don't you dare include me in all of this. Didn't I tell you ladies that this plan was a very bad idea? But you chose to not listen to me. So please keep my name out of this whole drama." She said finally to Nomsa.

Xolile: "So you knew all this was going to happen, but you didn't say anything to me?" He asked surprised.

Phozisa: "Baby-."

Xolile: "Don't baby me. You knew that this whole 'official meet and greet party' was a set up to sabotage the relationship between my friend and his girlfriend, and you chose not to say anything to me, after I specifically told you not to get yourself mixed up with any shit these other women will try to cause." Oh my gosh! He was really pissed. He looked so scary when he was pissed. Phozisa swallowed.

Phozisa: "But I wasn't part of anything-."

Xolile: "By choosing to keep quiet when you knew what was going to happen, automatically makes you guilty with everyone else who set this all whole shit up." He told her..."I'm so disappointed in you." He told her sadly shaking his head. Phozisa looked to the ground in shame.

Zano: "I want to know every single woman who was part of this set up." He demanded pacing the floor. The way he was pacing...he was like a madman...he was even breathing heavily. Names started to pop up one by one - people were turning on each other. Half of the women were guilty. To say the men were not happy was an understatement..."you stupid and ugly women have just made the biggest mistake of your lives. I will ruin all of you, you hear me? I will fucken destroy you!" All the women that were guilty had their eyes wide opened with fear..."if I wasn't so against violence against women, I would've ripped off all of your tongues and fed them to the dogs, because that is what I do to my enemies, and you targeting my woman make all of you my enemies." Oh my gosh! The women looked so terrified that others were even tearing up..."I want every woman here to take a good long look at this woman." He said pointing at me..."especially you woman." He said to Nomsa. Their eyes turned to me as instructed. I gulped. Oh my gosh! My cheeks were beet red I'm sure..."she's not anyone's replacement and she will never be anyone's replacement. She is my woman and she will remain my woman. If any of you hurt her, rest assured that I will make sure I hurt you back ten times more which means in basic words that I will destroy you...completely. Now take heed because you've been warned." Some of the men had small smiles and smirks on their faces and others looked pissed. I think those were the men with the women who were guilty, and boy, they were not happy, at all..."for those who planned this whole shit to hurt my woman, you'll be hearing from me soon enough." He threatened. Sobs broke out from the women who were the guilty party..."I want everyone to get the fuck out of my place...now!" He barked loudly. I jumped a little. All the women scurried out the door and the men remained..."I said everyone!" He barked at them.

Xolile: "We want to apologize groetman, we should've known that something like this would happen." Murmurs of agreement went around.

Zano: "You motherfuckers are the ones that convinced me that this stupid shit was a good idea in the first place." He growled.

Temba: "And we really thought it was groetman, but they really fooled us into thinking that they wanted to welcome Busisiwe officially in their inner group."

Zano: "So you're telling me that I work with men who get fooled by a bunch of skirts? Women who have ugly paintings on their faces?" Xolile snorted loudly.

Xolile: "It's not face painting. It's called make-up." He informed him. The giant glared at him. Xolile sighed..."look we're sorry. It won't happen again." He vowed. Murmurs of agreement filled the room.

Zano: "Just get the fuck out." He told them tiredly. Every single one of them said their apologies to me and left. It was just the two of us now. I looked around the apartment...what a mess! I don't why but the floodgates opened up. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. Even though the women didn't succeed at trying to break apart the giant and me, they did succeed at reviving my insecurities. I was second guessing everything. The giant didn't say a word, he just lifted me up in his arms and took me to the bedroom..."whatever that's going on through that head of yours woman, destroy it." We were on the bed. I had my face plastered to his chest crying silently. His hand was brushing my back gently..."tell me why you're crying." He ordered softly.

Me: "I-I just realized that I'm not good enough." I confessed crying. H grunted.

Zano: "Good enough for whom?"

Me: "For you." He grunted.

Zano: "You're not good enough. You're more than enough for me baby." I told me softly. I cried even more. He grunted unhappily.

Me: "That Nomsa woman is beautiful and stunning. You should be with her instead." I told him brokenly.

Zano: "Don't be stupid." He growled.

Me: "I'm not. It's the truth. Those women hate me because I don't fit in with them. They all look like supermodels and I look like a fat cow." He snorted loudly.

Zano: "You're being really stupid woman."

Me: "I'm not!" I cried frustrated.

Zano: "You think I want a woman who hardly has meat in her body?"

Me: "But you slept with her." I pointed out.

Zano: "Only because of the pussy, not because I wanted a future with her." He said strongly..."and how would do you expect me to sleep next to a woman for the rest of my life who has bones that would prick through my skin like needles? Fuck no! I like my woman who is full and soft in all the right places so that I can hold her in my arms, just like I'm holding her right now." He said squeezing me. Okay, he was making me feel a little bit better...okay maybe a lot better.

Me: "I have issues." I admitted to him after a while.

Zano: "You don't woman. You just have been hanging around the wrong type of people." He stated..."I'm the one with issues."

Me: "If I don't have issues, then you also don't. Life just dealt you a bad hand that's all." He snorted..."we have to go clean up." I said after a while.

Zano: "Later."

Me: "Let's do it now before-."

Zano: "I said later woman. I just want to lay here and hold my woman in my arms in peace...okay?" Oh my gosh!

Me: "Okay." I agreed softly.

Zano: "I'm not going to see a fucking therapist woman!" He growled angry at me.

Me: "Zanoxolo seeing a therapist will help you to deal with what happened in the past." I told him.

Zano: "I can deal fine on my own woman."

Me: "But you're not dealing fine on your own, you need help and a therapist is the right person to help." I pointed out. He gave me a hard glare.

Zano: "I said I'm not going woman. Now drop it." He said it that scary way of his. I huffed. It was the next day. A phone call from Diana had woke me up. She reminded me about the appointment that the giant had with the therapist today. I had forgotten all about the therapist appointment people. Thing is, a lot of things had happened this week...with the incident that happened with Noel and his crew and also the drama that happened yesterday...it had slipped my mind that I was supposed to be finding ways to convince the giant about going to his appointment with the therapist today. The giant had blown a casket when I had told him. He told me under no circumstances would he be going to this appointment with the therapist. For the past 45 minutes, I've been trying to convince him into going but I was hitting a wall, and what was stressing me out was that time was running out, the appointment was in 2 hours.

Me: "Why are so against seeing a therapist? I mean, don't you want to end the torture that you're feeling inside about what happened to your mother and sister?"

Zanoxolo: "Don't." He warned in a cold voice. I shrunk back a little. Maybe I went too far by bringing his mother and sister up.

Me: "Don't you want to get rid of the darkness that is inside you?" I asked tentatively.

Zano: "You make it bearable for me to live with the darkness woman." He told me. Okay, that was sweet, but this was not the time for my heart to be melting. I was glad that I could do that for him, but I wasn't enough to eradicate the darkness...to heal him.

Me: "But seeing a therapist will help get rid of the darkness completely." He shook his head.

Zano: "I don't see that happening woman."

Me: "Well I'm telling you that it will. Talking things through with the therapist about what happened when your father killed-."

Zano: "I won't be talking through a fucking thing with the damn therapist!" He said banging his fist hard on the counter. I gasped in shock. His eyes were looking unbalanced...wild even. I swallowed..."you hear me?" I nodded..."don't ever bring up this therapist bullshit ever again...you hear me?" I nodded again... "I'm leaving." He stated heading to the door. I watched him go out the door without saying anything. He closed the door hard behind him. I sighed sadly. I took my phone and sent a message to Xolile saying that the giant just left the apartment angrily. Xolile sent back a message saying he will go and find him. The next thing I did was to call Diana. She picked up after a few rings.

Diana: "Busi! Has our boy agreed to see the therapist?" She asked with so much hope in her voice.

Me: "Um...no...I'm sorry Diana but I failed." I told her blinking back my tears.

Diana: "Oh no." She said sighing sadly..."was it bad?" She asked concerned. I bit my lower lip.

Me: "Kind of. I think I might've pushed him a bit too far." I confessed shakily.

Diana: "Oh sweetie, don't be too hard on yourself. You were just trying to help." She consoled me.

Me: "Yeah...I know." I wiped away a few tears that had escaped from my eyes. She blew out her breath.

Diana: "I had hoped that you would at least be able to convince him, since he's so taken with you."

Me: "The way he hates therapists, I don't think there's anyone who could convince him to go." She exhaled.

Diana: "Yes, you're right. I really don't know what we'll do. He won't talk to anyone. At this rate he'll never heal." She said stressed.

Me: "I'm also out of ideas. We'll just have to come up with another way that will help him heal."

Diana: "Okay, let's put our thinking caps on. When I think of something, I'll call you and you do the same. Okay?"

Me: "Okay." I agreed.

Diana: "Good. Okay talk soon. Bye."

Me: "Bye." I hung up. I huffed. Way to go Busisiwe. If this therapy thing hadn't slipped your mind, at least you would've had enough time to convince him, and not tell him on the day of the appointment. I reprimanded myself. I was about to take my medication, because my lower abdomen was extra painful today, when a knock sounded on the door. I frowned going to the door. I opened the door and found two police officers standing outside of the door. They were white police officers.

1st Police Officer: "Hello Ms. We're looking for Isaac? Is he inside?" I had a momentary confusion when they said the name 'Isaac'. I was about to tell them that they got the wrong apartment when I remembered that Noel had referred to the giant as 'Isaac'.

Me: "Um...no." I replied nervously. The 2nd Police Officer narrowed his eyes at me.

1st Police Officer: "How long has he been gone Ms?"

Me: "Um...he hasn't been gone for long." I told them swallowing thickly.

2nd Police Officer: "Did he tell you where he was heading out to when he left?" I shook my head. They looked at each other. I think they were having a silent conversation between themselves or something. My body was shaking with nerves and a bit of panic. After they had finished having their silent conversation, their eyes came back to mine..."we would like to wait for his return inside." He said it like it was a request, but I knew it wasn't. Oh my Gosh! What was going on? What did Police Officers want with the giant? I let them inside.................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 34 91
She came running away from her past, knowing she didn't have a future. He buried himself in work as did she. He was the CEO and she was the marketi...
71.2K 3K 37
Why do you follow me? She asked You amuse me. He said ****************************************** READ TO FIND OUT MORE!! Let the story begin... 🏆||1...
57.5K 1K 17
There was no plausible explanation. No matter what he did, she always knew. She was always one step ahead of him, if not more. He couldn't shake the...
1.2K 29 30
Why are you doing this to me please leave me. Darling I married you I treated you like a princess I did everything every single thing a girl can ask...