Royalty? [HIATUS]

By _anime_koibito

[HIATUS: unclear when it ends] Izuku Midoriya was peacefully living with his mother, Inko Midoriya, in Japan... More

CHAPTER 1 - The Letter
CHAPTER 2 - Big Sis
CHAPTER 4 - Permission
CHAPTER 5 - Vacation
CHAPTER 6 - Reunion
CHAPTER 7 - The Academy
CHAPTER 8 - Bonding
CHAPTER 9 - The Last Day
CHAPTER 10 - Returning Home
CHAPTER 11 - Green Hurricane
CHAPTER 12 - Studying
CHAPTER 13 - The Date
CHAPTER 14 - Boyfriend And Girlfriend
CHAPTER 15 - Revealing Secrets
CHAPTER 16 - Her Family
CHAPTER 17 - Finals
CHAPTER 18 - Recovery Girl's Office
CHAPTER 19 - Travels
CHAPTER 20 - His Family
CHAPTER 21 - The Red Book
CHAPTER 22 - Haircut
CHAPTER 23 - Prince Izuku
CHAPTER 24 - Class 2A
CHAPTER 25 - Hero Blaze
CHAPTER 26 - Amelia's first lesson
CHAPTER 27 - Let The Sports Festival Begin!
CHAPTER 28 - The First Day
CHAPTER 29 - Sports Fest (1)
CHAPTER 30 - Sports Fest (2)
CHAPTER 31 - Sports Fest (3)
CHAPTER 32 - Girl Talk with Amelia
CHAPTER 33 - The Wedding
CHAPTER 34 - Rumors
CHAPTER 35 - Surprise
CHAPTER 36 - Sandwiches

CHAPTER 3 - Girlfriend?

16.2K 334 163
By _anime_koibito

The day after, Monday, was the same as any other day in UA.

Their lessons had gone by quickly and Izuku wanted to apologize to Uraraka, but he just couldn't find the right moment to.

He had wanted to apologize after their last lesson but he was told by Mr. Aizawa to stay behind.

Just as Izuku feared, it was about the fact that he had gone off-campus without asking for permission.

"I will let this one go, problem child, but just because I'm too lazy. The next time something like that happens, you will get straight detention." Aizawa said with an I-don't-get-paid-enough-for -this-shit-face.

"Yes, sir. It won't happen again."

Izuku quickly made his way back to the dorms, hoping to catch up with Uraraka on his way.

But he didn't. So he proceeded to go to his room and change. He figured she was doing the same, so he should apologize later.

After he was done changing into his "T-shirt" t-shirt and a pair of shorts, he decided that he wanted to head downstairs.

While he was waiting for the elevator, he was thinking about when he should contact Amelia again.

The day before, she had told him about how she also was a hero-in-training. That it was a bit hard to keep up because of her princess responsibilities, but it was fun regardless.

Izuku felt really happy that he had a nineteen-year-old sister, who he could talk to about anything.

He had told her about all the accidents he had been in the last couple of months, making her a bit anxious since he constantly found himself in trouble.

After telling him that he was a "trouble-magnet", she made him promise to be more careful.

Just as Izuku was thinking that he should contact her tomorrow or this evening, the elevator reached the first floor.

He decided that he wanted a snack, so he headed to the kitchen. As he entered the kitchen, he saw Uraraka, the person he had been trying to talk to all day.

"Hi."

"Hi," Uraraka said back, not looking up from her cup of earl grey tea.

"So uhm.. I actually uh... I want to apologize for yesterday!" Izuku said, too embarrassed to look at the brunette.

"Huh?" Uraraka said, looking at him with a confused look.

"I was very rude. I shouldn't have taken my anger out on you. I hope you can forgive me." Izuku quickly proceeded to say, slightly bowing.

"Oh, that? Don't worry about it! Everyone has bad days, right?" she said giving him a big smile.

"Yeah. Thanks." Izuku gave her a small smile.

"By the way, we were thinking of having a movie night today. Wanna join us?"

"Oh. Sure, why not."

After a while, many of his classmates had taken seats in front of the TV. They were arguing about which movie they should watch.

Izuku was sitting on the sofa beside Kaminari.

After a few minutes of intense arguing, they decided to go with Jumanji.

They had watched the movie for about ten minutes when suddenly Izuku felt a vibration in his pocket.

He fished up his phone from his pocket and could see on the lock screen that it was a message from Amelia.

He quickly unlocked his phone and saw her message.

Amelia: 'Father says he wants to meet you again.'

Izuku: 'Yeah, I got a letter yesterday from him saying something about ordering me to come back.'

Amelia: 'Lmao! Father always makes it seem like such a serious thing.'

Amelia: 'So, when do you plan to come?'

Izuku: 'I don't know. It's not like I could just leave school.'

Amelia: 'Yeah, you have a point. But can't you just come here for a quick vacation? Like for a week or two? Together with mother of course.'

Izuku: 'I don't know. I do really want to. I think I would first have to talk with the principal about it.'

Amelia: 'Yeah, I understand. Call me as soon as you have talked with the necessary people.'

Izuku: 'Alright. Will do.'

Amelia: 'I really hope it works! I miss you so much!'

Izuku: 'Yeah, I miss you too.'

"Who is Amelia??"

"WHOA! KAMINARI YOU STARTLED ME!" Izuku exclaimed as he almost fell down the side of the sofa.

"Sorry, but who is she really? It also doesn't seem like a Japanese name." After a short pause, Kaminari had a look of shock and realization on his face as he started talking again. "OHHH~ does Midoriya maybe have a foreign girlfriend~~."

"She's not my girlfriend!" Izuku said, slightly pink on his cheeks.

The attention was now on them. And without even him realizing, Ashido had snuck behind him and took his phone out of his hand in one fell swoop.

"Oh-o-ho~! What do we have here? She really is foreign-their messages are in English!"

"Ashido-san! Please give it back!" Izuku said trying to take his phone back from the pink-skinned girl.

"What does it say?! What does it say?!" Kaminari asks from his seat on the sofa.

"Let's see~! Their most recent messages... OH MY GOD!" Ashido says dodging Izuku who is desperately trying to take his phone back.

"What does it say!?" Hagakure repeated Kaminari's question from her seat beside Uraraka.

Izuku finally got his phone back. "Have some respect for people's privacy will you?!" he says looking a bit red.

"I can't help it! My love senses were tingling!" Ashido said with a triumphant smile.

"What. Did. It. Say?!?!" Hagakure asked, irritated.

"The most recent thing she had messaged was; I really hope it works! I miss you so much!"

"Whoa! No way!" Kaminari said now looking at the embarrassed Izuku.

"Oh my gosh!!! What did he respond with?!" Hagakure asked with stars in her invisible eyes.

"He wrote; Yeah, I miss you too," Ashido answered making her voice darker to sound more like a man even though Izuku doesn't have a deep voice.

"You guys are too much!" Izuku exclaimed as he marched to the elevator.

"You should apologize to Midoriya later," Todoroki said after Izuku had disappeared.

"Yeah. I guess we took it too far!" Ashido said as she scratched the back of her neck.

"But still, who would've thought that our Midoriya has a foreign girlfriend?" Kaminari said earning some nods.

"That damned bastard! Getting a girl before I do! And a foreign one too!" Mineta said clenching his fists.

"I think I'll also head to bed for tonight," Uraraka said getting up from her seat beside Hagakure.

"Okay! Goodnight Ocha!" Ashido said and waved at the girl who was approaching the elevator.

With Izuku

Izuku: 'My friends totally think that you are my foreign girlfriend now.'  Izuku said, messaging his sister.

Amelia: 'Hahahaha! Why? What happened?'

Izuku: 'One of my friends saw me messaging you and asked about you, piquing the attention of our class' love expert.'

Amelia: 'Hahahaha. You've got really interesting friends Izuku. I bet it's really fun to live with them!'

Izuku: 'It is, but it seems like most of them don't know the definition of privacy.' 😓

Amelia: 'Hihi. Well, look at it from the bright side! What if it got that girl jealous?!'

Izuku: 'I doubt it. We don't even know if she likes me back!'

Amelia: 'I bet she does!'

Izuku: 'Well, anyway, it's getting really late here in Japan. I need to go to sleep so that I can wake up in time for my morning training.'

Amelia: 'Okay! Goodnight Izuku! Do your best!'

Izuku: 'Goodnight Amelia. I'll FaceTime you tomorrow.'

Amelia: 'Okay! Sending you much love!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3.6K 33
[COMPLETE✔] Katsuki X Fem!Izuku __________________ Midoriya had lost her memories when she was a kid but Bakugou never knew about this. After Bakugou...
318K 9.5K 12
Katsuki Bakugou has never been the same after the kid he bullied for years, the poor quirkless Izuku Midoriya, ends his own life. Bakugou refuses to...
105K 3.9K 39
This Is a BakuDeku fanfic. Izuku's dream of being a hero changes after he got diagnosed to be quirkless. That dream had become a distant a fantasy...
116K 4K 25
More than anything in the world, Izuku wanted to be a hero. He didn't really know what sparked this desire; maybe it was because he wanted to prove h...