Royalty? [HIATUS]

By _anime_koibito

[HIATUS: unclear when it ends] Izuku Midoriya was peacefully living with his mother, Inko Midoriya, in Japan... More

CHAPTER 1 - The Letter
CHAPTER 3 - Girlfriend?
CHAPTER 4 - Permission
CHAPTER 5 - Vacation
CHAPTER 6 - Reunion
CHAPTER 7 - The Academy
CHAPTER 8 - Bonding
CHAPTER 9 - The Last Day
CHAPTER 10 - Returning Home
CHAPTER 11 - Green Hurricane
CHAPTER 12 - Studying
CHAPTER 13 - The Date
CHAPTER 14 - Boyfriend And Girlfriend
CHAPTER 15 - Revealing Secrets
CHAPTER 16 - Her Family
CHAPTER 17 - Finals
CHAPTER 18 - Recovery Girl's Office
CHAPTER 19 - Travels
CHAPTER 20 - His Family
CHAPTER 21 - The Red Book
CHAPTER 22 - Haircut
CHAPTER 23 - Prince Izuku
CHAPTER 24 - Class 2A
CHAPTER 25 - Hero Blaze
CHAPTER 26 - Amelia's first lesson
CHAPTER 27 - Let The Sports Festival Begin!
CHAPTER 28 - The First Day
CHAPTER 29 - Sports Fest (1)
CHAPTER 30 - Sports Fest (2)
CHAPTER 31 - Sports Fest (3)
CHAPTER 32 - Girl Talk with Amelia
CHAPTER 33 - The Wedding
CHAPTER 34 - Rumors
CHAPTER 35 - Surprise
CHAPTER 36 - Sandwiches

CHAPTER 2 - Big Sis

18K 376 472
By _anime_koibito

Izuku hugged his mother tightly. "I'm sorry I yelled at you like that. I just became really anxious because I started to doubt my own identity and and..."

"It's okay Izuku. I understand why you acted that way and I don't blame you. I should've told you all of this sooner. You have all rights to be angry with me. "

"No, I don't. You left the man you love to give me a normal life. Although I do wish you would've told me everything sooner."

The two quickly made peace with each other. Izuku decided to stay for lunch as he had not been home in a long time.

Inko made Izuku's favorite dish, katsudon. (for those of you who don't know katsudon is the same as pork cutlet bowl).

Deku was quietly eating up his bowl, not really making conversation with his mom.

"Is something... What is it Izuku?"

Izuku looked up at his mom then back down at his bowl.

"W-well... I was wondering what m-my s-sister is like?"

"You don't need to hold back, Izuku. You can ask anything you want."

Izuku looked up at his mother, a smile forming on his face.

"And to answer your question, your sister, Amelia... I would say she's the opposite of you." Inko said, giggling at the thought of her daughter.

"S-she is?"

"Yeah! She is very outspoken and unlike you she is not shy at all! You guys don't look alike either."

"O-oh. What does she look like?"

"Well your father is English, so he has blonde hair which Amelia got from him. You both also got his freckles. And she is also super funny."

"I-I see... I would like to get to know her someday."

"Why don't I give you her cell phone number. You should get to know your sister after all, even if you haven't seen her in a long time."

"D-do you think she'll accept me?"

"What are you talking about?! She is dying to meet you, you know! She is so sad that she can't see her cute little brother."

They continued talking about their family they hadn't seen in a long time. Izuku had many questions about their life in England, etc.

"I should return to school now." Izuku said after his mother gave him Amelia's number.

"Yeah, you should. Come by more often, alright?" Inko said, walking her son to their doorstep.

"Yeah, I'll try to." Izuku answered, putting on his shoes.

"Study hard and don't get in trouble. I love you." Inko said hugging her son before letting him go.

"Yeah. Love you too mom."

Ten minutes later, Izuku was sitting on the afternoon train, heading back to UA.

He was still processing everything that had happened today. He had a hard time believing everything. It's not that he was doubting his mother's words. He just felt like everything seemed so unrealistic.

I come from a foreign country and to top it off, I am the prince of that country?! And it's not any country either! I'm the prince of Great Britain. My dad is the king and I have a sister named Amelia?!

He looked at the piece of paper his mother had given him after writing his sister's phone number on it. He was very nervous. Should he contact her first or should he wait for her to do it? If so what should he say?

The train slowed down and came to a stop and Izuku disembarked. He was heading back to school and was still thinking, muttering to himself.

Then it came back to him. He had been super rude to Uraraka. Oh no! She probably hates me now... She had just wanted to help, but he had ignored her kindness. He had made his crush hate him. Good luck getting her to like you now, Izuku.

I hope I don't get in trouble for not asking for permission to go out. Was what he was thinking before going into the building that said '1-A Alliance'.

He took off his red shoes and headed for the kitchen. As he did, Kirishima and Iida approached him.

"Hey, man. Are you okay? You didn't seem good when you left this morning." the red-haired guy said.

"Yeah. Sorry for the scene I caused. I'm fine now. But thanks for asking anyway." Izuku said with a small smile.

"I am glad you're okay, Midoriya!" Iida said, making his robot arms move.

"Also, you should probably apologize to Uraraka. You were really rude, you know." Kirishima said, taking out some snacks from the cabinet.

"Yeah, I will."

"I think you should do it tomorrow, Midoriya. It seems Uraraka has already gone up to her room." the engine quirked guy said.

"Oh, okay then. I'll also go up to my room." Izuku drank a glass of water before heading to the elevator.

"Did he explain what happened to you guys?" Ashido asked the two guys approaching them.

"Nope. But everything seems fine now, so I guess it doesn't matter." Kirishima said, taking a seat on one of the sofas.

With Izuku in his room

Should I message her? Is it okay if I do it now? What if it is night there, or super early in the morning? I wouldn't want to disturb her. Does she know Japanese or do I have to talk to her in English?

Well, that last thing can't really be considered a problem since he can fluently speak English. Mostly because of his mother who taught him, all the movies he has watched, and the English classes in school.

Get your shit together, Izuku. And just do it.

With that he quickly dialed her number on his phone and proceeded to write her a message.

'Hi. I don't really know how to do this and I'm really not good at meeting people for the first time. But, my name is Izuku Midoriya and if what my mom said is true, you should be my sister, Amelia.'

He pressed send before he even could think it over. He walked back and forth in his room, nervous if she would reply and what she would say.

A few minutes passed and Izuku was starting to lose hope. Just then, his phone vibrated making him quickly take it and instantly seeing what it was.

She replied!!

'Can I FaceTime you?'

Izuku looked at his phone in confusion. That was the first thing she said? If she can FaceTime me?

Izuku is quick with replying as he doesn't want to make her wait.

'Um, sure.' was all he wrote.

Not even thirty seconds later his phone started ringing.

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh!

Izuku was panicking and hesitating but he knew that he had to pick up. So, without thinking about it any more, he picked up.

"H-hello". Was all he could get out of his mouth as he was staring at the blonde girl on his screen.

She covered her mouth with her hand and it looked like she was about to cry.

"I c-can't believe it. I finally get to see you again. You've grown so much Izuku!"

Izuku gave her a smile. And was now very happy with his decision.

"You know, I'm not really the type of person that gets emotional, but here I am on the verge of tears!" Amelia said giggling.

She's so pretty. Izuku thought. (Don't worry, he is NOT going to develop a sister complex).

"I guess mom was right. We really are opposites." Izuku said smiling at his sister.

"Hmm? What do you mean?"

"I am a really big crybaby and you don't seem like one at all." Izuku said scratching the back of his neck.

This made Amelia laugh out loud.

"I have SO many things to ask you!"

"Ask away!" Izuku said.

"Hmmm. Okay let me think... Oh! What grade are you in? And what school do you go to? What are the names of your friends?"

"Well... I'm currently a first-year in UA high school." Izuku answered his sister.

"Wow you go to UA?! That famous hero school?!" Amelia said looking very shocked but also happy.

"Yeah! The entrance exam was hard, but I managed to get in on the hero course!"

"That is so cool! I am so proud of you! Are you with mother? I would like to speak with her as well."

"Uh, no. UA became a kind of boarding school a while ago, so we moved into dormitories. And I'm currently in my dorm."

"Oohhh. I see! Well, show me your dorm! I am very interested to see where my cute little brother is staying."

Izuku blushed a little at her comment.

"Okay," Izuku answered. He flipped the camera and showed her his room full of All Might merch.

You could see and hear her giggle a little. "All Might, huh?"

"Y-yeah," Izuku said looking a bit embarrassed.

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about, Izuku. I also am a huge fan of All Might!"

Izuku looked at her in shock. "You are? No offense, but you don't really look like the type of person who would fangirl over a hero."

Even though they had barely been talking for fifteen minutes, Izuku felt really comfortable with her and felt like he could be very honest.

"It's actually a secret of mine!" Amelia said, giggling and putting a finger over her mouth.

Izuku started laughing at his sister's actions. His mom was right, she is very funny.

"Hmmm... Say, Izuku..?" Amelia started, raising one of her brows and smirking, making Izuku stop laughing.

"Yes?"

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

The innocent cinnamon roll quickly became a blushing mess. "No! I don't have one! W-why would you ask that?"

Amelia started giggling. "Not many girls can resist a cute face like that! Well, I'm assuming there is at least someone you like!"

"Actually... There is a girl I have had a crush on for a while." Izuku said, looking away and scratching the back of his neck.

Amelia had now stopped laughing and was looking at Izuku with a very shocked look. "Are you serious?! I was only joking!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 164 18
Izuku has been bullied since a young age such as beating to a pulp, almost rape by his classmates because of his cute little face been abandon by his...
122K 3.3K 36
3 things, 1. I just randomly thought of this while laying in bed at like... 2-3 in the morning. 2. I couldn't mind any images with just fem!deku in a...
70.9K 2.5K 57
Izuku Midoriya, son of All for one, grew up within the League of Villains. His mother died when he was young. Izuku is extremely smart and can trick...
28.8K 1.1K 15
Where there is a secret there is always drama! Izuku Midoriya was a heroes child and he knew it. Not only that but his mother never wanted him. What...