Royalty? [HIATUS]

By _anime_koibito

[HIATUS: unclear when it ends] Izuku Midoriya was peacefully living with his mother, Inko Midoriya, in Japan... More

CHAPTER 2 - Big Sis
CHAPTER 3 - Girlfriend?
CHAPTER 4 - Permission
CHAPTER 5 - Vacation
CHAPTER 6 - Reunion
CHAPTER 7 - The Academy
CHAPTER 8 - Bonding
CHAPTER 9 - The Last Day
CHAPTER 10 - Returning Home
CHAPTER 11 - Green Hurricane
CHAPTER 12 - Studying
CHAPTER 13 - The Date
CHAPTER 14 - Boyfriend And Girlfriend
CHAPTER 15 - Revealing Secrets
CHAPTER 16 - Her Family
CHAPTER 17 - Finals
CHAPTER 18 - Recovery Girl's Office
CHAPTER 19 - Travels
CHAPTER 20 - His Family
CHAPTER 21 - The Red Book
CHAPTER 22 - Haircut
CHAPTER 23 - Prince Izuku
CHAPTER 24 - Class 2A
CHAPTER 25 - Hero Blaze
CHAPTER 26 - Amelia's first lesson
CHAPTER 27 - Let The Sports Festival Begin!
CHAPTER 28 - The First Day
CHAPTER 29 - Sports Fest (1)
CHAPTER 30 - Sports Fest (2)
CHAPTER 31 - Sports Fest (3)
CHAPTER 32 - Girl Talk with Amelia
CHAPTER 33 - The Wedding
CHAPTER 34 - Rumors
CHAPTER 35 - Surprise
CHAPTER 36 - Sandwiches

CHAPTER 1 - The Letter

26.5K 466 526
By _anime_koibito

It was Sunday morning. The weekends spent in the 1-A Alliance dorm were always lively. Izuku loved that because he never got bored.

Some people were having their breakfast while some had not woken up yet. Izuku who woke up early for morning training had already eaten his breakfast and was sitting in the common room, scrolling through Instagram on his phone.

Kaminari who was on duty this weekend came in through the front doors with letters and magazines he picked up from the postbox.

"Anything for me?" Ashido said as she approached the yellow-haired guy.

"I don't know. Haven't looked through them yet."

Together they started to organize the posts into categories like; magazines, newspapers, and personal letters.

"Oi Midoriya. There is a letter here for you." Kaminari said, waving the letter in the air, gaining Izuku's attention.

Izuku looked up from his phone, put it in the pocket of his shorts, and walked to his classmate, who had his letter.

"Why is there a letter for me?" Izuku asks no one in particular as he approaches his two classmates.

Kaminari just shook his shoulders, gave the greenette the letter, and got back to organizing the posts with the pink-skinned girl.

"By the way," Kaminari started, not looking up from the letters in his hands. "why does it say to; Izuku Midoriya II (the second)".

"Hmm?" Izuku looked at the letter and his name written on it. "I don't know. Maybe it's a prank or something."

He quickly opened the letter, curious about its content, and started to read.

'Hello Izuku Midoriya.

I am your father Hisashi Midoriya Windsor III. I think you should know of my existence, although I am not quite sure how much your mother has told you about me.

I am hereby ordering you to return to the British royal family.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact my personal assistant. His number is written down below.

+44 xxx xxx xxx'

"What. The. Heck?" was all Izuku could say after reading that letter.

"Something wrong Midori?" Ashido asked looking up from the bunch of letters. "Who is it from?"

"Um. It's apparently from my father.."

"Well that's great then, isn't it?"

"Not really. I haven't seen him for almost twelve years and he has never bothered to contact me or my mother."

"What??" Ashido and Kaminari said in unison, looking up at the broccoli haired boy.

"I need to make a phone call. I'll go up to my room." the green-haired boy said and rushed to the elevator.

Without even noticing he rushed past Uraraka, making her lose her balance and almost fall.

"Is everything OK Deku?" she said and turned around. But her friend was already long gone.

"Do you guys know if Deku is OK?" she asks the yellow-haired guy and pink-haired girl as she approached them.

"Well he got a letter from his good-for-nothing father who hasn't bothered to contact him for the past twelve years. And so he said he was going up to his room." Kaminari casually explained to Uraraka.

"Kaminari! You shouldn't be calling people's father's good-for-nothings! Maybe he had a reason! Besides, what if it makes Midori sad?!" Ashido exclamingly says, almost yelling at her classmate.

"What kind of person doesn't contact his wife or his son for twelve long years?!" the yellow-haired guy argued.

"I hope Deku's OK.." Uraraka said looking a bit sad.

"I don't think you need to worry Ocha. This is Midori we're talking about! He would never let something like that make him sad!" the pink-skinned girl said, reassuring her friend.

"Yeah, you're right." Uraraka said giving them a weak smile.

With Izuku

"Hi mom. How are you?" Izuku asked as he talked into his phone.

"Hi Izuku. I'm good, thank you for calling me. How are you? I hope everything is well."

"Well I'm good, but I got a letter this morning and I wanted to ask you a few questions about it..."

"Sure, honey. What is it?"

"Well first of all it was addressed to Izuku Midoriya II. So I thought it was a prank at first. And I'm still not actually sure if it is real."

"O-oh."

"A-and apparently it's from H-Hisashi Midoriya III, my father?"

"O-oh? What did he say?"

"He said something about the British royal family..."

As he said that, you could clearly hear Inko sigh through the phone. "I guess it's time... Izuku. There are some things I have not told you, and it's better if I tell you in person."

"Okay then. I'll be shortly at home."
Izuku said, quickly walking down the stairs.

"I'm sorry Izuku. I have lied to you."

Izuku had now reached the common room and was on his way to ask for permission to leave by Aizawa.

"Lied to me about what?"

"About a lot of things, like who your father is, who you and I really are, and why we're not with him... I'm truly sorry."

Izuku felt his temperature rising rapidly. His own mother had lied to him? Even worse, about his own identity?

"Why would you lie to me about stuff like that!? You are my mother! The one who gave birth to me! How do you think I feel when I find out that you have lied to me all these years!"

You could now hear muffled crying sounds at the other end of the call.
"I'm so sorry..."

"I'm coming over. And you need to give me a good explanation."

The class stared at Izuku who was at the front door, now putting on his shoes.

Everyone just stayed where they were, looking at the greenette who was about to head out.

Then a certain bubbly girl quickly approached him."D-Deku? Are you okay? Is everything okay?"

"Not now, Uraraka." was the only thing he said before going out and slamming the door behind him.

"What was that all about?" Kaminari said, breaking the silence.

"I wonder. It is certainly not like Midoriya to lose his temper like that." the creation quirked girl commented.

"Do you know what possibly could have happened, Bakugou?" Iida said turning to the explosive blonde.

"How the hell would I know?" the blonde casually answered, slightly angry.

"You are his childhood friend." Jirou said from one of the sofas in front of the TV.

"Tch. That damned nerd has never been that angry before. I have never seen him yell at Aunty Inko like that."

Aunty Inko, huh? Everyone thought simultaneously, internally smirking.

"So, he's not the type to fight with parents?" Kirishima says from the other sofa.

"Fight? Don't make me laugh! That idiot has always been mommy's little boy."

"I just hope they solve it soon." Uraraka said clenching her fist against her chest.

"Well, this is a matter between him and his mother. If what Bakugou says is true, everything should be alright. Besides, this doesn't concern us. As proper UA students, we need to value our classmate's privacy!" Iida, the class president said, making his signature robotic arms.

The class continued their day as if nothing had happened. Well, most of them. A certain brunette had gone up to her room and was feeling very anxious.

With the Midoriyas

"Bwahahahaha! Good joke mom!" Izuku said laughing.

He quickly stopped seeing the serious look on his mother's face.

"Y-you can't be serious."

"I am a hundred percent serious, Izuku."

"But that can't be! You said he was working abroad!"

"Well that is true to some extent. We left him and Amelia in Britain."

"We left? And who the heck is Amelia?"

"Amelia, your older sister. My beautiful daughter. I wanted her to come with us too, but she refused, wanting to stay behind to take care of your father."

"I have a sister?"

"Yes. I have been keeping contact with her and she has been telling me of her days with Hisashi."

"Why did we leave?" Izuku asked with a very low voice, processing all the information.

"Your father wanted you to get involved with political stuff when you were going to turn five. But you were just a child! You were clearly not ready to take on the responsibilities of a prince! So I took you away when you were three because I wanted you to live like a normal child. "

"Did my father, Hisashi, know that we were going to leave?"

"Yes. I told him how I felt before leaving. He didn't stop me, and let us come to Japan."

"Why didn't he stop us?"

"I don't know. I have no idea. I did really love him and I still do, but I decided to prioritize you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 522 20
[ DISCLAIMER : This story is currently being rewritten so I'd recommend going to my account and finding the new one. It has the same name and cover...
318K 9.5K 12
Katsuki Bakugou has never been the same after the kid he bullied for years, the poor quirkless Izuku Midoriya, ends his own life. Bakugou refuses to...
322K 12.5K 74
Bakugo and Midoriya had one complicated relationship. It was filled with secrets, secrets and more secrets. Will they finally get passed the childhoo...
8.3K 164 18
Izuku has been bullied since a young age such as beating to a pulp, almost rape by his classmates because of his cute little face been abandon by his...