Plasmatropolis [OLD]

By sapphirezekat

A Songs of War and Worlds Apart Fanfiction This was a collaboration @PoseidonHeirYT, Kai, @WinterArtz and I (... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Plasmatropolis
Breaking News
Discovery
Massacre
Terrorist's Escape
Help from the Outerlands
Sacrifice
Reanimation
Unexpected Enemies
Oxymoron
New Allies, New Enemies
Cold Heart, Warm Heart
Honour and Glory
Saviours
Battle after Battle
Comedy and Tragedy
Discussion, Recruits
Sworn Oaths
Assignments
Friends and Foes
Coalitions
Madman
No Quitter
Endless Conflict
Half Empty, Half Full
Preparations
Perhaps
One Day
Misinterpretation
Reversal
Tension
Ultimatum
Repercussions (Epilogue)

Out of the Frying Pan, into the Fire

382 16 14
By sapphirezekat

Tygren sat alone in his prison cell. He'd been kept in police custody ever since he'd been caught at the courthouse massacre. Two officers guarded the cell, keeping their eyes firmly locked on the Voltaris.

"I wonder," One of the cops addressed to Tygren, "What did you ever hope to gain?"

"What do you think?"

"I don't know. Do you just like participating in terrorist attacks?" The cop responded.

Tygren gave an icy glare, "And do you people just like to interfere with people loving each other?"

"You won't interfere for much longer." A voice sounded from behind the guard.

The officer turned to face the source of the voice, "Who's there? Come out!"

A diamond blade sprouted from the guard's chest, and he fell to the ground, blood leaking from his mouth.

"Thalleous!"

"You dare oppose me mortal? There are consequences to your actions." He kicked the corpse off the blade.

The second cop raised his gun and fired at Thalleous which was deflected by his sword. The officer suddenly whipped out a device with a button and pressed it frantically. An alarm promptly went off.

The cop then fired again, this time missing in his panic. Thalleous laughed at his misfortune.

"Ah well, I might as well put you out of your misery." He quickly jabbed a vein on the guard's neck, and sprayed with blood, turned to Tygren.

"I'm here to get you out of this sewage system." He said, handing him his yellow song. Tygren quickly put it back in his inventory and used it, flashing out of the cell.

The Voltaris looked up at him, "Thank you."

Thalleous leaned in and kissed Tygren.

"Why save me again? You left me in that courtroom, remember? Don't think that I could just forgive you that easily."

"I couldn't go back or they would've got me too, and I never would've had the chance to save you." Thalleous assured. "I had a reason to leave you behind. It does make me guilty, though. I could barely get over it enough to come here for you." He got up again. "Come on, let's get out of here!"

As soon as he said that, a squadron of guards pushed through the hallway, guns in hand and determination on their faces. As soon as they saw the bodies of the two guards, they began to run faster. Thalleous gripped Tygren's hand, and he activated his Mobillium.

"Now!"

Thalleous and Tygren teleported away, outside of the prison walls. A helicopter was waiting for them outside. As they neared the vehicle, a ladder was thrown down from its open side. Tygren leaped onto the ladder and scurried up, Thalleous following close behind. The Sendaris in the cockpit gave them a satisfied smirk and pointed to the unconscious human on the ground nearby.

"Sir! I hijacked the helicopter as soon as the human started it up. We have about three hours to get out of here before the fuel runs out."

"That should be sufficient. Try to aim towards the outerlands of Plasmatropolis, the people there won't want to come near any strangers."

"Yes, sir." The Sendaris pilot nodded. The helicopter began flying away just as cops began shooting. They were too late, for the aircraft soon flew out of range of the bullets. Thalleous flopped back onto the back seats, Tygren sitting by his side, clutching at his stomach.

"They said that they 'forgot' to send a meal to me last night and this morning. I suspect they just wanted me to suffer."

"Did they now?" The Sendaris grew shocked at the cruelty shown to the Voltaris, "We're gonna have to either disguise ourselves and buy stuff or rob another store."

"Don't you have a base?" Tygren asked.

"The other Sendaris that don't support me have overtaken the headquarters."

"Don't you have a backup base?"

"Where do you think it is?"

Tygren looked at him confused for a moment, before realisation hit him, "Aha-"

He looked sad for a moment, "We don't have any of our stuff now..."

"You do." Thalleous turned to him, and from his inventory, took out Tygren's sword, its scabbard and his notebook with a pencil, "I made it a point to save at least something for you just in case we couldn't go back home."

He gratefully accepted the items, hanging the sword from his back and replacing his book to its spot in his inventory, "Thalleous, I don't know how to thank you-"

"Then don't, just know that I'm glad this mission was successful." Thalleous put his hand on Tygren's chin and kissed him passionately. When they broke apart, the Voltaris placed his head onto the Sendaris' shoulder, welcoming the solid touch of his boyfriend's arm wrapping around him.

*****

David and Sam examined the stab wounds on the guards, Ingressus coming up behind them.

"It's Thalleous. Again.", said David. Ingressus looked at Achillean, worriedly.

"We suspected as much, who else would go to such lengths to get Tygren out of here?"

All nine of them gazed at the empty cell.

"I think Tygren or Thalleous used a Mobillium song to get out of here," Kai suggested, "The bars on the cell aren't broken or bent in any way."

"Kai may be right for once," Sam noted.

"Are you saying I'm always wrong?" Kai snapped to Sam, anger in her eyes but a smile on her face.

"Don't test her Sam. All hell will break loose."

Sam shook his head slightly, "All hell has already broken loose." David sighed.

"We need to find a way to stop Thalleous, or else there'll be many more deaths at his hands."

A pair of teens came in through the hallway, it was Sapphire, with an older and taller female.

"Winter, why are you here?"

"We came to check on you."

"You haven't been quite right since the courthouse incident."

"Hah! Not quite right? Very funny, Winter, Sapphire." She let out a humourless laugh, "Seeing so many die around you and knowing exactly who did it, but still being unable to stop it makes you feel the most peculiar of sensations!"

"She's gone bonkers." Sapphire whispered to Winter.

"Wow, as if that wasn't obvious already." Winter whispered back.

Ingressus had slung his arms over Achillean's shoulder, both solemnly standing not too far from the two corpses. The Voltaris shifted his weight to accommodate for the wide sheath of his broadsword that was belted onto his hip, causing the Nestoris to look up.

"Ingressy, I'm scared-"

"Don't be, we'll be fine."

"You're not, and you know that. He's after you and won't stop until you're..." He trailed off, leaving the sentence unfinished.

"Achi, as long as I'm careful, I'll be fine. I'm planning on disbanding the Voltaris as per David's recommendation in about a week, and Tygren can't rule a gang that doesn't exist."

"Okay, I trust you." Achillean turned around and hugged Ingressus tight, who smiled a little sadly.

"How adorable." Kai commented, a little sour and envious. She snapped a picture of the two Ardoni and giggled to herself.

A guard came running to the BPS crew, announcing, "Sir! We have inspected cameras outside the prison, your targets were last seen flying away, riding one of the police force's helicopters, north-west."

"I wouldn't say they're our 'targets', but thank you for the information." responded David.

"Sir, yes sir."

"You don't need to call me sir, you do know that."

"Sorry sir- I mean, Mr. R.B."

"It's alright." He gave the guard a wave of his hand, "You may go now."

Sapphire came closer to the corpses, Winter and Kai following her footsteps. They weren't allowed to come any nearer, but they were close enough to be able to see the wounds on the guards.

"Mother of the Enderknights, that cut goes straight through him!"

"And then you see the other one, only a small slit on his throat, but still fatal."

Kai paced around them, "Where do you think Thalleous is heading?"

"Well, north-west goes to the Outerlands, where Nitrox and Galleous live." Omeleto said. Kai turned to look at him with awe.

"Wouldn't he go to their Headquarters, though?"

"There are Sendaris who don't support him, and they've taken over the Headquarters, so I think he may have hidden something in the Outerlands and is going there to get it and hide."

"You guys do realize..." Thomas interjected. "That if Thalleous is heading to the Outerlands, Nitrox and Galleous could be in danger?"

"We have to warn them," added Knight,"But we don't know where exactly Thalleous and Tygren are heading. They could be setting up an ambush, or they could just be hiding out with no idea where they are."

"Can't all of you just call Nitrox?" Kai asked.

"No, he only has an old landline at his store, and I'm pretty sure it doesn't work."

"Gas station." David corrected.

"Then, we must depart with haste," Sam stated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

669K 21.8K 48
It was simple. He need a wife and I needed protection from a crazy stalker ex boyfriend. Now there is no going back. I'm his wife now and he is my h...
312 1 10
THIS IS STORY MADE BY BLACK PLASMA STUDIOS. AND INSPIRED BYE MINECRAFT. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS IS STORY.
3.2K 99 6
Written by PoseidonHeir and Girl of Infinity. WARNING! SONGS OF WAR SEASON 2 SPOILERS! Read at your own discretion! In the fictional universe of Blac...
64.9K 3.5K 64
You've been living as a ghost for what feels like decades now. You live as a shadow in a dead town waiting in this infernal limbo, trying to keep a...