Bitter Sweet

By esteruu_

Y/N survived her chaotic, abusive and ignorant family as a kid but as soon as she turned 18 she decided to mo... More

Intro
Chapter 1: Arrival
Chapter 2: First Day
Chapter 3: Storage Room
Chapter 5: New Hideout
Chapter 6: GSM
Chapter 7: The Devil
Chapter 8: Plans
Chapter 9: Sharing
Chapter 10: Secret Room
Chapter 11: Party Prep
Chapter 12: Party pt.1
Chapter 13: Party pt.2
Chapter 14: The Car Ride
Chapter 15: The Chef
Chapter 16: Family
Chapter 17: HELL WEEK?
Chapter 18: The Deal
Chapter 19: Babysitter
Chapter 20: Uncle Jake
Chapter 21: Confession (JK)
Chapter 22: Parks
Chapter 23: Stalker #2
Chapter 24: Confused
Chapter 25: He is my brother
Chapter 26: Lawyers
Chapter 27: Catch UP
Chapter 28: House Warming
Chapter 29: Companion
Chapter 30: The 5 friends
Chapter 31: D-day!!!!
Chapter 32: Kim Brothers Company
Chapter 33: Chubbs
Chapter 34: Friends?
Chapter 35: Saved #1
Chapter 36: Fake Love
Chapter 37: Saved #2 and #3
Chapter 38: Aftermath
Chapter 39: Life goes on...
Chapter 40: Grown up
Chapter 41: Ceremony
Chapter 42: Beach/Bitch
Chapter 43: The Show
Chapter 44: Birthday
Chapter 45: leaving
i am leaving

Chapter 4: The gang

14 1 3
By esteruu_

Within the whole shedule, Y/N and her friends only had the same singing lessons. The girls have been waiting for this lesson since the day they exchanged their timetables. They were so excited that they made their way to the classroom even before their break was over.

Min Yoongi and his friends also had the same singing lesson. They were the first ones to arrive for the lesson.

Then the girls entered the classroom. Y/N immediately spotted Yoongi with his friends. At that moment, Yoongi turned and they made eye contact.

Yoongi waved at Y/N with his gummy smile. Y/N greeted Yoongi and called her friends to join her. Yoongi immediately put on his poker face.
The girls followed Y/N. First everyone was curious to find out how the two met because the guys were famous.

"Oh we just met yesterday" Yoongi casually replied to satisfy eveeyone's curiosity. After an awkward silence a guy with a boxed smile started introducing himself and slowly everyone introduced themselves.

Y/N noticed the brown-haired guy and she couldn't help but find herself staring at him.

"Oh his name is Jin. Short yet sweet!!!" she thought.

Slowly the classroom started to fill with students. Finally the lesson started and the classroom was filled with life. Everyone was tasked to form their own groups.

Y/N, Lisa, Krystal, Jessi, Mandy and Nancy. DALA.

Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook. BTS.

The class continued and everyone was having preparing short performances.

The best performers were obviously DALA and BTS. Their harmonisation and rap skills were SICK!!!!

However, the teacher asked Y/N to stay back. (FYI the teacher is a like JYP he likes to give lots of feedback but is really nice)

"Y/N dear, why do you sing so softly? You have such a beautiful voice! What is making you hide it?"

"Oh SIR, I actually dunno!!!"

"Y/N dear if there is something bothering you please let me or your friends know."

"Will do SIR" Y/N greeted her teacher and was walking towards the door.

"Y/N the answer is within you and only you can find it" Y/N stopped without turning around for a few seconds to register the message and made her way for her next class.

During lunch break DALA and BTS sat together. Everyone exchanged numbers and started individual conversations. Hoseok and Jimin were sharing their dancing experience with Lisa and Krystal. Namjoon and Nancy exchanging interesting book titles. Jin was telling dad jokes to everyone else. Mandy was laughing so hard and Taehyung kept staring at her. Y/N was deep in thought. She had the feeling that someone has been watching her since the incident in the cafeteria. Her best guess would be Veronica Park the girl who tripped her. Her friends noticed that Y/N was behaving strangely since their music teacher called Y/N back.

*********
Have yall watched The Secret Life of My Secretary???

Kim Jae Kyung's acting was so on point!!!

Veronica Park yeyayo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 117 9
Y/N comes from a wealthy family. She hates all of the money and the troubles that come with it. Little does she know, her family's problems will only...
134K 4.8K 34
(Y/N),being born from a poor family was looking for a job to help her and her family's daily needs. She then found a place where they needed an assis...
1.2K 139 28
Y/N was a girl from (your/country) but decided to move to South-Korea. She learned Korean in her teenage years and was amazed by the country and want...
5.9K 123 14
Y/N's best friend is moving away when her dad gets a new job. Jungkook is the new exchange student, but will Y/N hate him as much as she thinks?