Alpha's Little Luna ~ In Rewr...

By angeliclizzy

Xavier Daniels was the son of the Alpha. He would take over the pack once he turned 18. He wanted to find wh... More

A Few changes from the original
Prolouge
Chapter 1 (rewrite)
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~ The Fight.
~Chapter 5~ Mates? Oh hex no.
~Chapter 6~ No way.
~Chapter 7~ Teenage Run Away
~Chapter 8~ Plan Gone Wrong
~Chapter 10~ Begining
~Chapter 11~ Not safe.
~Chapter 12~ The Prince Is Coming
~Chapter 13~ Party Night
~Chapter 14~ Silver Stake
~Chapter 15~ In Trouble
~Chapter 16~ The Wave of Heat.
~Chapter 17~ Mated
~Chapter 18~ Forgotten.
~Chapter 19~ Fights then Fights Again.
~Chapter 20~ Trying to Deal With Our Problems?
~Chapter 21~ "People Change."
~Chapter 22~ "I hate this piece of plastic"
~Chapter 23~ "I would kill you, but i dont wanna get killed for killing you."
~Chapter 24~ "Love, Chris."
~Chapter 25~ So Many Questions
~Chapter 26~ What Happend That Day
~Chapter 27~ Story Time and Delta Demoted
~Chapter 28~ Death Sentance
~Chapter 29~ Life Goes On
~Chapter 30~ A Beautiful Gift Comes at A Great Price
β€’ SEQUEL β€’
Hey Guys!!
Updating Schedule
Hospital
Annoncements!!
HELP

~Chapter 9~ I Don't Need You

16.1K 486 23
By angeliclizzy

(Lacey's POV)

He marked us!!! Star cheered in happiness. He marked me, he marked ME. "You marked me" I wispered. He just stood there looking at me like a idiot grinning. "YOU MARKED ME!" I yelled. "I HAD TO I COULDN'T CONTROL IT ANYMORE WHY DO YOU KEEP PUSHING ME AWAY!!!" He yelled. I didn't Awnser. "Awnser me" he ordered in his alpha tone. His Awnser was me leaving the bed room and slamming the door. I heard a loud bang and I ran downstairs. I was about to run out the door but Adam and someone else stopped me.

"Adam move, I'm not in the mood" I said.
"He marked you? Already." Adam said.
"No this mark is just for show and a vampire bit me at night" I said sarcasm dripping from my voice.
"Go and check on alpha Xavier," Adam orders the other guy. I opened the door to leave but it was shut by Adams hand.
"You can't leave" he explained.
"Watch me" I snapped tugging at the door.
"If you leave you might die since he marked you and he'll be hell and make everyone's life hell" Adam said.
"And? I don't care." I snapped
His hand was now on my wrist. "How about we fight, no holding back if I win you stay with us in this pack house. If you win you go home, deal?" He said. "Deal... I'll start packing" I said he pulled me outside. "We fight now" he lunged for me, in seconds I was on top of him. He flipped us over and held me down. I growled, is he stronger? I got him off but he ended up wining... He grinned as he dragged me back to the pack house. And after a lot of walking well a lot of dragging I was shoved in a room It looked somewhat of What a office looked like I turned and found the door...locked. After 5 minutes of trying to open the door. I sat on a spinning chair and spun around to entertain myself. I heard someone come in I looked up dizzy. It was my mate he was calm he approached me. He sat next to me. I would have ran or left, but I was to dizzy to stand.

Silence...

Then he broke it "heard about the deal. I'm happy your not leaving" he said.

"Well I kinda don't wanna die because of you, control your wolf" I said.

"Something tells me you don't like my wolf?" He said and laughed a bit. No I'm scared of him..I thought.

"Your scared of him" he said
"Did I say that out loud?" I asked.
"No I marked you I can read all your thoughts and you can read mine" he said.
"Oh....then stay out of there please" I said.
"No promises" he said
"I don't need you. I don't need a mate" I said.
"I NEED you. I WANT you and ONLY you. I want you to love me the way I love you" he said.

"What if I'm scared" I blurted and covered my mouth. That slipped out crap. He looked at me with pure affection.
"Enlighten me" he said. I shook my head and kept my hands over my mouth I can't trust my own mouth... He removed my hands.
"Enlighten me" he said again.
Star took control of my mouth. "She's scared to love you.... She's insecure..." Star said. I got control back Xavier took my hand in his, I forgot how to push him away. His lips connected with mine, and I kissed back...... Our first kiss. After a while he pulled away, he smiled "please give me a chance....." He whispered, in my ear. I thought about it. "One chance. We take it slow and if you Mess it up... And we're done your mateless, got. It" I said, he smiled. He picked me up bringing me up to his gaint master bedroom. Laying me on the bed. Before getting in it and wrapping his big arms around me...

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰short I'm sorry I love you all update next weekend probabily❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️~Lizzy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 1.4K 42
" no please doctor please save my mom and dad I need them" I woke up with a start I felt sweaty on my back I got off my bed and sigh.it the same drea...
3.8M 94K 58
Addison Avery's life has been completely flipped upside down when her mother announced that they would be moving from sunny Arizona to the small fore...
138 13 11
Alexander is the son of Alpha Liam and Luna Hannah. When he was born, he wasn't born a werewolf as you might expect. He was born completely human. Th...
471 54 19
(COMPLETED) Ana is a sweet, beautiful and smart girl. All her life she was emotionally abused. She grew up with a broken family. She never saw it com...