Dabi is Touya Oneshots

By rowan_tree

πš›πšŽπššπšžπšŽπšœπšπšœ πšŠπš›πšŽ πšŠπš•πš πšŠπš’πšœ πš πšŽπš•πšŒπš˜πš–πšŽ these are one shots that revolve around the Dabi is Touya... More

introduction
Age Reversal
Split Up
Child
"I left him with you. Now Im ready to answer."
"I left him with you, now Im ready to answer Part 2
"I left him with you now Im ready to answer." Part 3
angels
to summon the dead
time loop
my name is....
please read
my phone is fixed!!
traitor
peak at the future
a funeral
dreaming
mental quriks 101
goodbye
goodbye part 2
goodbye part 3
cut scenes
kidnapped
i have a theory
Tα–‡α‘Œα—΄ α’α‘Œα”•TIα‘•α—΄
flash drives
dear old dad
we're family
rant
Who the f*ck is Touya?
online class
online class 2.0
changes
NEW STORY AND AN OFFER
dear hacker
Seer

Tα•Όα—΄ α‘Žα—΄α—― Tα–‡α‘Œα—΄ α’α‘Œα”•TIα‘•α—΄

3.1K 114 101
By rowan_tree

Shinsou was having a hard time processing what he was hearing. In the past month a dozen abusers and rapists that got off easy or were never prosecuted have been turning up beat and bruised in their homes. Everything about it screamed vigilante. The True Justice vigilante. But, he hasn't struck in years. Disappeared off the face of the planet almost 20 years ago. Hell, the cops didn't even know True Justice was a he and Shinsou wasn't going to tell them now. He wasn't about to go against the silent oath he and his sister made that night. Even all these years later.

"So we have a copycat?"

"I'm almost 100% certain we do. There's stuff at the scene that was never released to the public. Even evidence of the same tech. There's some inconsistencies though. He signs the letters as the New True Justice. The new letters have been compared with the old ones and the handwriting is different.  Either the vigilante suffered an injury that caused their writing to change or this is a different person. Plus, this one takes out at least 12 in one week then won't strike again for two weeks. Most likely spending their time gathering information."

"Could the copycat be a mentee? What does the original case say about physical appearance?"

"Well, when they first appeared we estimated early to mid twenties. Height was around 5'6. Most likely suffered from abuse growing up since they targeted child abusers. The original detectives thought sexual abuse might have also been involved later in life. The first recorded kill credited to them was Tuko Himia almost two years after their first appearance."

"Who the hell pissed the vigilante off so badly to be killed? They had been operating without killing for two years."

"Tuko Himia was the boyfriend of Fuyumi Todoroki. After looking into him and getting statements from Miss Todoroki it was revealed that he was extremely abusive towards her. Physically, mentally, and sexually."

Shinsou freezes. Todoroki? While he had never met Fuyumi he had known Shoto in high school. All the dots started connecting. The boy who saved him had turquoise eyes and red hair. Shoto Todoroki has half red hair and that same eye. Fuyumi Todoroki's boyfriend was the first person True Justice killed. The Todoroki's are connected to this is some way. But how?

Suddenly the phone on the officers desk starts going off. He picks it up and puts it on speaker. It must be a crime scene officer if he's doing so.

"Hello?"

"There's another scene. 934 XXXXX street."

Both men get up and start making their way out. Wondering who the victim is this time. It's been exactly two weeks since the last one turned up. There's going to be at least 11 more.

At the scene

"Who's the victim?" Shinsou asks approaching an officer he doesn't recognize. She's holding a clipboard and examining the injury photos.

"65 year old Haruko Takami. No current children living in the home. Get this, he's the father of Keigo Takami AKA Hawks." She replies. 

"Do we think Hawks was abused?"

"Victim sold Hawks to the Hero Commission at age 5. Severe alcoholic and regular drug user. Great man." She scoffs.

"Any notable injuries on him?"

"Deep claw marks. Almost seems to be made by talons."

"Could Hawks have done this?"

She shakes her head. "His mutation didn't include talons. If it did it would have been noted in his hero file. And, don't you remember? Hawks disappeared 18 years ago while he was undercover. His wings were mailed to his agency a few months after that."

Shinsou has to stop himself from shaking at the memory. When Hawks was presumed dead people found his will. It wasn't that much of a surprise when he left his agency to Tokayami. When the thin with the wings happened he sobbed. It was horrible. Every once a awhile someone will report seeing Hawks alive with various different people. Including villains. It's disturbing and everyone has gotten sick of it. Still, the most popular theory is that Dabi killed him. Shinsou doesn't know why though. Nobody really does. Doesn't mean it's not popular among civilians.

"Anything regarding the new vigilante's quirk?"

"Going back to the scratch marks I would say that a talon quirk is involved. You can't get nails this a
sharp that easily. Also the injuries to his face were to severe and to carefully placed to not have been personal. Look, on the bottom of his eyes there are half circles. The skin looks somewhat burned but I can't figure whether it was a quirk or lighter."

"Where'd Takami go?"

"Hospital. After that he'll go to the station. His statement is needed and we found several illegal drugs and substances that he'll be arrested for. His lawyers are trying to get him to a vigilante free prison."

"He get the tattoo?"

She nods. That's another consistency with the two cases. The forehead tattoos. The one Shinsou's own father was given. Everyone in the prisons had their own oath to fuck up everyone who came in with said tattoo. The guards turned a blind eye most of the time. The caught vigilantes were the worst of the bunch. A few had even killed the tattooed men/women. Including Shinsou's father. Dead within one week.

"Control!" An officer called out. At the sound of his hero name Shinsou turned around.

"Another one?"

"Yeah. Officer Tadashi says you're free to go home though. It's really late."

Shinsou nods. "Tell Officer Tadashi I'll be back in tomorrow morning."

"Will do sir. Have a good night."

"You too."

The hero starts making his way off of the scene when he sees movement in the bushes. He keeps walking g but pays close attention to his surroundings. The darkness around him doesn't exactly help with that. Shinsou is almost all the way back to his and Denki's apartment when he hears sticks cracking next to him. He instantly gets into a fighting stance expecting a villain to pop out of the bushes. Instead, a masked boy steps out and Shinsou falters. It's the same mask True Justice wore when he saved him. It covers the bottom half of his face and his eyes are visible. They look like a strange combination of blue and gold. Half of the eye on color and the other another.

"True Justice would have been proud of you Hitoshi Shinsou. You became a hero that people can rely on. Very impressive. I'm sorry for the mess I made at the Takami house but let's be honest, bastard deserved it. Who sells their child for drug money? It's sickening." The voice is distorted but the disgust is recognizable.

Shinsou opens his mouth to speak but the boy instantly starts talking again.

"Do you agree with what I'm doing?"

"I think what you're doing has good intentions. But this isn't the way. Beating people up isn't going to fix anything."

The kid hesitates before responding.

"I won't use my quirk on you." Shinsou sighs.

"I just want to let you know that when the original True Justice was around the police started caring more about catching these people. Seems now that I'm around they care more about catching me and instead."

"Why are you doing this?"

"I'm doing this to avenge the people who can't stand up for themselves. Before you ask, no I wasn't abused. But I've seen the effects it has on people. I know a guy who tries to claw his skin off from time to time because he thinks his father is still after him. Another guy I know got rid of his quirk altogether and it was a mutation. Probably hurt like a bitch. Both of their fathers are running free."

"Is all of this connected to the Todoroki's?"

"Now why do you think that Hitoshi?"

"The first person the original True Justice killed was Fuyumi Todoroki's boyfriend."  

"Good job getting straight to the point. But I know that's not everything. Loyalty is both a good and bad quality."

"I owe True Justice my life. We both know it."

"You're right. I do know it. Congratulations Hitoshi Shinsou. You've past my little test. Meet me back here in three days at this time. Bring food if you can. Orange chicken preferably. See you then."

And just like that, the kid has disappeared into the darkness. As Hitoshi continues to make his way home he doesn't regret not using his quirk. If he wants to catch this kid, he needs to get know him. Gain his trust. The idea seems easier said than done.

Three days later Hitoshi is walking into the woods with a takeout box full of orange chicken and rice. He was careful about what he said to Denki about what was happening incase the boy was somehow listening. He has the technology to do so and obviously has skills stalking people.

"You actually showed up." The distorted electronic voice says. "And you brought food. I'm so hungry. Had to work all day." At the last part Shinsou can hear the smirk on his face.

"Have you eaten at all today?" He says handing the box to the boy.

"Yeah but stalking and beating people up really takes a lot out of a person."

"Shouldn't you be in school?"

"I am in school. Close to the top of my class actually. Teachers don't care if I'm gone for a day or two a week."

"Really? That's not a very good way to teach."

The boy shrugs. "My grades keep their class averages up which means they get bonuses. Pretty good trade off for both sides."

"Your parents know about it?"

"I honestly don't know. I think they probably do. Well, dad does at least. He's the less moral of the two."

"Are you going to end up at UA? You don't seem older than 16."

"I'm 15 so I miss the cut off already."

"You can always apply for a transfer. I'd be willing to help you."

"Nah. Fun fact, True Justice went there for a little bit.  Support course."

"That explains the high tech gadgets. Probably support course."

"Ding ding ding. Good job! Want a treat?" The boys voice is patronizing and teasing even through the heavy modifier. Shinsou just rolls his eye.

"You sure you don't want to try UA?"

"I'm sure. Besides, I don't have any legal documents."

"What?! Do you have a birth certificate?"

"I'd be surprised if I did. My parents aren't exactly law abiding citizens. Don't get me wrong, they are the best parents I could ever asked for. I wouldn't have had it any other way."

"How'd you enroll in school then?"

"The public school system sucks. Like, I'm almost 100% sure I'm registered under fake everything. No one cares enough to check. Thanks for the dinner. This place and time next week. See ya!" The boy bolts away.

These little meetings continue for a few more weeks and Shinsou is positive the boy trusts him (the constant flow of orange chicken helped) and Shinsou knows he needs to make his move.

"How'd you meet True Justice?" Shinsou asks. He'd asked the boy this question a week ago and is confident he'll get an answer this time.

"Straight to the point I see. Well, he's close with my dad."

"Really?"

"How do you think I have all his old gadgets? I mean, he used this same mask when he rescued you and your sister."

"What happened to him? He disappeared a few months after rescuing me."

"He had to sell most of his equipment. He was broke and needed a place to stay. The cops were almost constantly on his ass. Especially after the Tuko Himoa incident. He was kicked out of his house at 15 and the vigilante gig started less than a year later. Only thing left is the mask, stun gun, and door stopper."

"How is this all connected to the Todoroki family? I mean, the first person he killed was Fuyumi Todoroki's boyfriend." He asks.

"I was wondering when you'd bring that up again. It's a long story."

"I've got time and you've got chicken."

"Fair point." He shrugs. "But no can do. Not until I'm finished with my job and I'm positive my parents are safe. Until next time Hitoshi. Two days." And within the blink of an eye, he's gone. Making sure not to leave the orange chicken behind. That kid and his fucking orange chicken.

That morning Shinsou gets permission to access UA enrollment records. Since he's technically an alumni and a pro hero, it's not that hard. Since the police think that True Justice was in his early to middle twenties he starts with people who were either expelled or unenrolled themselves. When his original search showed up nothing, he went back farther. Absolutely nothing. So, either the kid was lying about True Justice attending UA, or he never unenrolled. So, he starts looking through UA students that had passed while attending. As he looks through the past 25 years something catches his eye. The boys picture is right next to Shirakumo Oboro. Compared the the blue haired boys happy face and posture, the red headed boy next to him looks sad and defeated. His turquoise eyes look so scared. Shinsou clicks on the photo. He already knows that he found him. After all this time he finally found the boy who saved him. Information immediately pops up giving him a list of details about the boy. He almost doesn't want to read them. It makes this all to real. It makes True Justice real. Not some superhero (well vigilante) that Shinsou has made up as a kid.

Name - Todoroki Touya

Age - 15

Sex - Male

Course - Support  (see school records)

Quirk - Blue Fire

Death date - January 18 XXXX

COD - Quirk Accident (see medical records)

Todoroki. True Justice was Touya Todoroki. That's why he killed Tuko Himia. He saw him hurting his little sister. The thing is, True Justice was thought to have been abused. Endeavor is Touya's father. Was Endeavor abusive? Is that was caused his supposed death? He ran away and to save face Endeavor says he died? It, it makes sense. When Shoto Todoroki would came back to school after being home, he always had more than a few bruises. Flinched when people touched him, got so serious and on edge when his father was around. Shinsou sorts through the school records. Top of his class at almost everything. Kid was a fucking genius according to his teachers. Each record looks meticulously organized and arranged semester but semester. The medical records on the other hand, are a very different story. They're almost empty and disorganized. Appointments never followed up on for broken limbs, burns, and other injuries. A few records of hospitalization for pneumonia, the flu, and other various illnesses. Touya Todoroki seemed to be a physically weak and sick child. The first thing in the file is for a consult from a quirk specialist. It says that while his fire was hotter than his fathers, he inherited his mothers weak constitution to fire causing damage to himself. Poor kid. Shinsou stops looking through Touya Todoroki's records and leaves them be. He doesn't really need them anymore. He has a name. But a thought comes to mind as well. He'd seen those eyes somewhere else. Not on Touya, not on Shoto, but on someone else entirely. But who?

The next time the two meet the boy has propped himself up against a tree with an arm wrapped around his torso. As soon as Shinsou sees the young vigilante's condition he springs into action.

"What happened?" He asks as he rapidly unpacks his emergency first aid kit.

"Some guy, heard about the other people I went after. Bought himself a gun and as soon as he saw me shot me."

Shinsou bites his lip. If he didn't he would have started lecturing the boy. When he finally gets a look at the wound, it's not good. The only up side is that it's on the very edge of this torso. Bad news it, a chunk of skin is missing.

"Kid-"

"Sora. I think you have earned enough brownie points by now." He chuckles sadly.

"I need to get you to the hospital."

"No! I have no documents to identify myself with and my parents will worry. Just patch me up. I'll be fine in a day or two."

"You got shot Sora. Shot."

"Please no hospital. Please." The plea escapes the boy and Shinsou is desperately trying to clean and bandage the wound.

"From what I've seen you don't have a healing quirk so please, let me help you. I know people who will be discreet."

"I'll be fine. It didn't go through any organs and went all the way through. No chance of a bullet causing further damage. Please Shinsou."

"Fine. But I need to meet you every day now to change the bandages. And, you have to answer soke of my questions."

"I'll answer your questions and meet everyday. Vigilantes honor."

Shinsou finishes with the bandages and Sora puts a sweatshirt Shinsou didn't notice earlier on. Once he's settled he starts his questions.

"Is True Justice Touya Todoroki?"

"Aww. You figured it out. Good job young grasshopper. You're the fourth person to figure it out. I'm just surprised you didn't earlier. I mean, you saw his face when he rescued you."

"I've had trouble remembering stuff from that time in my life. I kinda repressed most of the trauma. After all these years I'm finally dealing with it."

"That's good. Though, I'm guessing you're very emotionally stunted."

"Oh shush. Now, how do you actually know the Todoroki boy? Touya I mean."

"I already told you that." Sora stutters out.

"You really think I believed that? I can read people like goddamn books. Thank Shouta for that."

"Damn Eraser man. Well, Touya's my dad." Sora goes to unclip his mask and cringes when he moves his arms. He eventually gets it off and Shinsou immediately sees the resemblance. He untucks his hair from the hat he's constantly wearing to reveal blond hair with streaks of red.

"That's why there's no record of your existence. Your dad's dead to the public. It would be suspicious if a dead mans kid turned up years after the fact."

"Good job detective. Dad was placing bets on when you'd figure it out. Did you know you're the only one he rescued to become a hero? A few police officers maybe but the only hero."

"How is he?"

"He's doing pretty well actually. After that Stain guy like ten years ago he fell in with really bad people."

"By bad people do you mean League of Villains bad?"

Sora nods sadly.

"Yeah. Exactly. When Stain happened a lot of shit went down in his head. He thought the only way to help was bring down heroes altogether. He ended up staying with them for like two years before he got out."

Everything in Shinsou's head starts to click. Blue fire, eyed, hatred for Endeavor, incompatible quirk and body, it all adds up to one person.

"He's Dabi?" Shinsou whispers.

Sora just nods sadly. Shinsou just leans back against a tree and closes his eyes. A villain saved him? A villain? Endeavor created a villain? Could someone have saved him before he turned to the League?

"Do any of the Todoroki's know?" He says after a long pause.

"None. Dad thinks it's better for them to think he's dead. Remember the good times they shared and the good things he did."

"Did he kill Hawks?"

"I think we should wait on that bombshell for now buddy. You need to go home to Pikachu and get some sleep. Process everything and meet me back here tomorrow."

"No! I need answers. I've just been told that the former number one hero was most likely extremely abusive towards his family, his child became a vigilante/villain, and that vigilante/villain rescued me from an abusive father!" Shinsou breathes out and notices the look of complete anger on Sora's face.

"Fine. You want answers? Here's your answers! Hawks never died! He ran away from the fucking Hero Commission with Dabi! With him! Not against his will." Sora's voice gets quieter now. "The wings happened when Shigaraki caught them. They never grew back after that. He's basically quirkless now."

"I'm sorry for yelling. I just, I can't believe it."

"If I was you I wouldn't either. Just, please, go home and rest. I'll see you tomorrow."

Sora lifts himself off the ground and in a second of the eye has wings. Shinsou blinks repeatedly at the sight.

"Y-you have wings?"

"How do you think I'm so fast? Hawks was the fastest hero if you remember." Sora smiles and takes off into the air.

"Denki?"

"Hmm.." A tired voice says from underneath a blanket.

"Are you up?"

"Now I am. Where were you? It's almost midnight."

"It's a long story."

"Well I'm up now. Get to it purple boy."

Shinsou smiles at the electric blond's words.

"I don't know. You want to know?"

"Please Toshi?"

"How could I say no to you?"

"I'm honestly not sure. I'm very convincing."

"Well, it all started when I was six. One random night, I was saved."

so of the comments left on some one shots make me laugh so hard. please keep them coming. they make my day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 2.9K 22
πŸ‹=Yaoi/Smut/Lemon πŸ“=Fluff 🍷=Angst (If any spelling mistakes just comment them and I'll fix them)
27.3K 291 30
These shots basically gives you a taste of the wild run of endless scenarios I've created in my head. πŸ‹β˜οΈ Vote for your favourite stories to see mor...
3K 153 33
β”Œβ”€β”€β€*Μ₯Λšβ”€β”€β—Œβ”€β”€β—Œβ”€β”€β€*Μ₯Λšβ”€β” πΏπ“Žπ’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π’Ήπ‘œπ“Œπ“ƒ π‘œπ“ƒ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π’Έπ‘œπ‘œπ“ π‘”π“‡π’Άπ“ˆπ“ˆ, π“‰π’½π‘’π“Ž 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ’Ύπ‘”π’½π“‰ π‘œπ’» 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“‹π’Άπ“ˆπ“‰ π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‹...
158K 2.5K 59
A collection of a bunch of Dabi x reader one shots of all different kinds I'm obsessed with Dabi and iv wanted to do this for a while so please enjoy...