Izuku Everlasting (MHA AU...

By Mr_Waffle2003

What if Izuku was born with a quirk that had only activated after he dies? What if it was really overpowered... More

Quirk Stats
Run No. 5
All MIGHT!!!
Dark Days... Darker Nights.
Training Together
Entrance Exam!
Testing
School Stuff
Words of the Sports Festival
The Pre-Festival Party!
Sports Festival - START!
Calvary Battle
May the Tournament begin!!!
UA Sports Festival, Finished
Overhaul!
Dorms?
Words of the USJ
A Difference?
In their loving arms...
When they Break... they Fall
The Aftermath
Ultimate Moves!
Camp Allowance Exam
NOT A CHAPTER!
Training Camp Day 1
New Story?
Training Camp Part 2
Training Camp Part 3
1000!
Training Camp Part 4
Training Camp Part 5
Training Camp - Finale
Recovery
I-Island!
The Debut Is Closer Than They Think
Wolfram
Wolfram VS Stardust
Quick Hero Costume Description!!!
The Professor and his Device
Wolfram Restored
QUESTION PAGE!
Island Recovery
The Calm Before the Storm
How far we've come!
Umi's Tail
Live Feed From the Skies
The End or The Beginning
A Different Choice
Kuro's Voice
Midoriya's Return
Settling Down to Rise Again
Internships?
Patrolling The Streets
New Notification!!!
First Night, First Fight
The Kick of a Child
Hero Killer
A Part of A Hero
Voting Results!
LICENSE EXAM... START!
One After Another
The Second Half
The Villain
Interruptions
Clash Of Titans
Grown Up
Im sorry for my absense...

The 5th Reunion

8.5K 176 223
By Mr_Waffle2003

- No POV -

After the entrance exam, Izuku carried Uraraka into the school infirmary and laid her on the medical bed. He decided to sit and wait for her to wake up before he left because he wanted to explain everything. He sat... and sat... and sat... he fell asleep.

Ochaco woke up a few minutes after he fell asleep (head on the bed with hands under his head). She didn't notice him right away, she looked around and realized where she was pretty quickly. THEN she noticed the angel that is Deku. Seeing him there made her blush, but she didn't freak out, she didn't want to wake him up.

'He's so cute like this... I wonder...' She reached out one of her hands over and carefully put it on his head. 'His hair is so sooooooft <3 ' she starts petting it gently.

Izuku woke up while she was petting him, he blushed heavily but didn't move, he knew she was having fun, and he couldn't lie, he enjoyed it too. He waited a while longer and before he moved Recovery Girl entered. Walked right up to Izuku and smacked em on the back of his head.

"WaKe Up ChIlD!"

"OOOOOWWWW... Why'd ya do that!! I was getting a lovely Head... pat..." He said slowly getting quieter realizing what he said. He looked at Ochaco who was blushing a lot, he rushed over Real quick, and leaned over to her worriedly, "Don't faint don't faint don't faint-"

She giggled a little to Izuku's surprise and pat his head again before Recovery Girl ushered him out of the room. He stood there in silence for a second before blushing and smiling, then walking off home, Mitsuki was probably wondering where I was...

- Time skip brought to you by Recovery Girl's $1 Kissing Booth -

The day began as any other, wake up, breakfast, chat with the family, and do your own thing. However, today this cycle stopped with Mitsuki calling out, 

"KATSUKI!!!! WHERE ARE YOU YOU LITTLE SHIT! UA MAIL FOR YA!"

"IM COMING YOU OLD HAG!"

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME WEAKLING?!"

"YOU HEARD ME HAG!"

Izuku and Masaru were just standing out of the line of cussing fire, Izuku with a toothbrush still in his mouth and Masaru (Bakugou's dad) sippin morning coffee waiting for the yelling to end.

"Deku! Cmon!" Bakugou called to me,

"Yeaahh..." I sluggishly followed, (fatigue's a bi*ch).

- Izuku POV -

We got to Kacchan's room where he was just looking at his envelope...

"You uhh, you gonna open it ooooooor..."

"SHUT UP YES IM GONNA OPEN IT!"

"k man." Still tired here.

Kacchan started to carefully open the envelop with surprising caution, just one of his many odd hobbies. He finally opened it and a little black cube fell out, from it appeared All Might as a projection (as he put it). Long story short Kacchan came first in the exam with 78 villain points and 6 hero points for a total of 84 points. He was assigned to class 1-A,

"HEYYYYY SAME CLASS MAN!" I said, finally refreshed and awake.

"FUCK YEAH!" He yelled, I still don't understand why he uses so much profanity, ah well...

- Yet another time skip ~ brought to you by the anti swearing mother association -

Kacchan woke up WAY earlier than I did, he wanted to get to the first day of school as soon as possible, he wanted to memorize the layout. He already knew where the dorms were but he was gonna have trouble with memorizing where 1-A was... Ah well, His problem not mine...

I ended up sleeping until an hour before classes started. I ran over to the school using OFA because why not and walked my way to the classroom with 25 minutes left till the first bell.

'Kacchan still isn't here... meh, probably just lost.'

I found my seat and reclined in peace, waiting for the rest of the class to pour in. I hadn't seen them in years after all, and after my last Run I don't know if Im ready to see some of them. 

'During the 4th Run aka previous run, Izuku and his class were 20+ years old and all heroes, Izuku was holding a heroes meeting to defeat All for One as he killed All Might after he escaped from Tartarus as OFA was no longer in All Might. Since All Might was once my teacher, we all agreed that arrest wasn't an option. We all had him surrounded and had conquered the L.O.V and defeated the many Nomu he had, so it was AFO against all of my Class 1-A Hero group. What I didn't know, what he gained a Mimicry quirk that allowed him to form a body of Anyone he wanted and use them as a puppet. He used that to play with all of our feelings.

An example of how he did that is when he made two puppets, Endeavor and Todoroki's mother, and he made the Endeavor doll beat the other to a near death state. This cause Todoroki to lose control and attack out of anger, making him an easy kill. One by one, he killed all of the class, all of my friends were brutally massacred in front of my eyes until it was just Ochaco and I, and I knew Ochaco was next... AFO simply sho-'

My recollection was cut short by the first few people coming in.

'Yellow hair, black streak, its Kaminari. Behind him- Sero and Jiro huh.'

As they walked in, Kaminari saw me and immediately saw *FRIEND* *FRIEND* *FRIEND* just blinking in his eyes and ran right up to my desk.

"Hey man! Midoriya right? You were crazy strong in the exam, even though your a rec. student, the Top one not to mention! Lets be friends! Im Kami-"

"Kaminari Denki, quirk: Electrify, right?" I said standing up and shaking his hand, "Lets be friends." I repeated. Sero walked up to me after,

"Your quirk is really powerful, mines ta-"

"Sero Hanta, quirk: tape, Good to meet ya." Hand shake again. Jiro walked up to me after that, and as every other girl to be even Near me, she blushed a little as she held out her hand,

"Im J-"

"Jirou Kyoka, quirk: earphone jack. A pleasure." And another shake.

I back up from the three introductions, only to see them all in shock and staring at their hands...

"You guys alright? Did I say something?" I ask, a little confused.

"What do you mean???" Sero exclaimed,
"You shook our hands!" Jirou,
"How does someone as Cool and Awesome as you know US?" Kaminari,

"Ehehe, well I shook your hands because thats how introductions work Jirou, and Kaminari, people like YOU are worth knowing." I finished by patting him on the shoulder. The three of them were still awestruck, but after I finished saying that, I heard another familiar voice.

"Those were some manly words bro! Your so humble man! My name i-"

I shook his hand, "Eijiro Kirishima, quirk: Hardening, right?"

"S-s-so manly..." (has single manly tear).

"Is that your quirk?? You just know stuff about others?" Someone else asked,

"Ah, Toru Hagakure, quirk: Invisibility, almost didn't see ya there!" I go to shake her hand but my hand hits something bouncy, *insert derp face* "... bounce?"

*SLAP!!!*

"M-my bad..." I said bowing, she just answer with a 'Its fine', but I could feel a glare against my back, getting heavier and heavier, "Oh no... Mineta right?" I say without turning,

"HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT?!?!"

"Luck I guess?"

The rest of the class started filling in the room and mostly gathering around me as I was soon known as "Mr Know it All". I didn't really mind it all tho.

As soon as I made the last introduction, I noticed a yellow caterpillar looking directly at me...

"Shouta Aizawa right? Aka Eraser Head?" I said loudly to be heard over the noise around me. Everyone turned around to see Aizawa getting out of the bag,

"Huh, didn't know you had that quirk kid... Midoriya right?"

"Yes sir."

"Huh, you didn't get top recommendations with that quirk didja?"

"No sir. To be honest its not a quirk sir."

"Huh... don't care anymore. Alright everyone, uhhh, put these on and meet me outside."

'Man I don't get it, the lessons are always different in the Runs for some reason, but this always stays the same.'

That was a suuuuuper long chapter, My bad guys. Ah well hope your enjoying so far. There should be some actual action coming soon so just stay tuned. (I do also plan on adding my own fights in the story so its not dependent fully on the Canon anime or Manga)

word count: 1355

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.2K 112
A different take on the MHA universe. What if Izuku Midoriya actually had a quirk? What if that quirk was similar to OFA, only it didn't leave his bo...
25.3K 577 25
🎉*Completed*🎊 Izuku Midoriya was a quirkless boy who wanted to be a hero really badly but couldn't for his lack of a quirk. People around him would...
1.4K 36 17
we all know the classic story where Izuku Midoryia decides to be a villain because everyone doubts his ability to become a hero. well this story is c...
60.8K 2.2K 10
Izuku was a strange child, when he was a kid he found out he had a quirk but the doctors had no idea what it was or how it worked. Because of this he...