Imprisoned

By ChaChaChim

❝He was now face to face with you. Only a few inches away. His eyes were as calm as ever. But they were hidin... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: I'll go with you
Chapter 2: Nobody can save you now
Chapter 3: Too dumb to understand
chapter 4: Change of plans
Chapter 5 : In the arms of the devil
Chapter 6: Don't worry you'll get used to it
Chapter 7: Handsome but deadly
Chapter 8: A soft spot for you
Chapter 9: step by step
Chapter 10: Seduce
Chapter 11: Not the only ones that know
Chapter 12: You should know...
Chapter 13: Man in the shadows
Chapter 14: Save Me
Chapter 15: Fluffy Blanket
Chapter 16: Insanity is the best cure
Chapter 17: Deathwish
Chapter 18: Familiar warmth
Chapter 19: We are a family
Chapter 20: It's a Long Story
Chapter 21: Make a wish
Chapter 22: Secrets and Reality
Chapter 23: Run
Ill be back
Chapter 24: Chaos
Chapter 25: I'm not holding back anymore
Chapter 26: As time goes on
Chapter 27: Since we've last met
Chapter 28: Guilt
Chapter 29: Promises
Chapter 30: To find what we need
Chapter 31: Im going to change everything
Chapter 32 : Red
Chapter 33: Closing in
Chapter 34: The Secrets We Hold
Chapter 35: Who are you?
Chapter 36: Escape! Almost
chapter 37: Finally Out
Chapter 38: I'm not afraid
Chapter 39: In order to move on
Chapter 40: Tattoo
Chapter 41: I saw her
Important
Chapter 42: The Phone
Chapter 44: Your Name
Chapter 45: Remember Me
Chapter 46: Kiss
Chapter 47: Wanted
Chapter 48: What i used to be
Chapter 49: My old friend

Chapter 43: Separate ways.

839 60 2
By ChaChaChim

"So we track his location. Find him. Kill him. Then live like normal?" Namjoon sighed.

"Well normal for us." Jimin tilted his head and furrowed his eyebrows. 

Namjoon scratched his forehead. "Then what. Hm? Then everyone else figures out that my sister is alive and so now they don't only come for me but they come for her as well." Namjoon's jaw clenched. 

Jimin couldn't help but feel frustrated. Perhaps this is what you felt when you gave your idea to him earlier. He breathed in, and before he could try to convince him once more. Namjoon threw the phone on the ground.

"Yah-"

Namjoon interrupted him by stomping on the burner phone with his boot over and over again. You watched in disbelief as the guy who supposedly would do whatever it takes to keep his sister safe was completely destroying the only chance they possibly had to do so. 

Jimin closes his eyes and sighs as Namjoon gave it one more heavy stomp and rubbing what was left of the phone on the wet and muddy ground.  Namjoon glanced at Jimin and took a step closer. The two didn't take their angry eyes off each other's.  Namjoon rubbed his chin.

"If you ever pull a stunt like that again. The next thing under my boot wouldn't be a phone. You understand?" His voice was stern and dark. 

Jimin sighed. Although he wanted to speak up he couldn't. Namjoon is the leader after all.

"This is your last chance Jimin. Don't ever disappoint me again." 

-

While Jimin and Namjoon conversed in the alley. You lead the others where Red left the van just before the police could arrive to the scene. 

"Do you think Namjoon will act  on Jimin's plan?" Jennie mumbled. Yoongi turned to the girl who was looking down. Suddenly she looked up at him, her eyes staring right into his.  "Do you think I can actually be free?" She whispered in a quivering tone. 

Yoongi didn't know how to respond. The hope that you and Jimin had given her just moments ago makes him feel a confusing amount of emotions, but he cannot deny. He has that hope too.

"First, let's see what Namjoon has to say about it. We can't do anything if he doesn't allow it." He replied. The girl nodded gently and looked down.

"What a load of bullshit." Red intercepted. The atmosphere completely changed. "Excuse me?" Yoongi jolted. 

You had shared an amount of alone time with both Red and Yoongi and you can already tell that the two are not going to be the best of friends.

"You're gonna allow her brother to ruin possibly her one and only chance to be free? I thought you of all people would be the first to track down the location." She smirked. Yoongi cleared his throat, looking away awkwardly.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Jin asked, his eyes still focused in front of him. You looked at Red. Holy fuck she knows?! How the hell would she know?

Red's eyebrows furrowed. She looked at everyone who was staring at her confused. When she saw the panicked expression on Yoongi's face an evil-like smile formed on her lips. "Oh, was it supposed to be a secret?" She laughed. 

Jennie, confused, looked at Yoongi. "Secret?" 

"You know the part where he li-" before she could continue you grabbed the duct tape roll next to you and sealed her lips. Not only Red but everyone else was surprised buy your sudden action. 

"Stop talking..." You said quietly then crawling back to your spot. "You're giving me a headache."

Sure you don't like Yoongi. You may hate his guts and would enjoy the complete embarrassment and pain he would receive if the secret got out but you know that Yoongi would be more than ready to help with the plan. If Namjoon murders him, things would become more difficult.  

The van suddenly stopped and the back doors opened revealing Namjoon with Jimin standing behind him while looking down. "

Namjoon hopped on. You stared at Jimin who quietly followed. It was silent inside the van. You linger at their hands. No phone in sight. 

"So what's the move?" Jin turned his body while looking. 

Your body tensed when looking at Jimin who shook his head gently while looking at you. 

No? What does he mean by no? 

"The boat is going to leave soon. So hurry. "

Taehyung's head shot up . "Boat? You never said anything about a boat." 

"Yeah, what are you talking about?" Jungkook

Namjoon then looks at you. "We're going to Jeju. So no more stupid ideas from here on out." 

You flounder under Namjoon's gaze. It's obvious that he was speaking directly to you. 

"Jeju?!" Taehyung raises his voice. "I  can't go to Jeju. My sister is here." 

"Taehyung-" Namjoon breathed while roughly rubbing his face completely fed up with everyone. 

"No!" Taehyung shouted making you flinch. He went on to look around despertaley. The back of the van was cramped enough already with eight people sitting there but Taehyung made matters worse by moving around. "What the hell are you doing?" Namjoon whined. Taehung then grabbed the door's handles trying to open them but they wwere locked. 

"Open the door hyung." He turned back and looked at the druver. Jin was about to unclock the door but Namjoon stopped him. "No! Just drive. Taehyung what the fuck do you think you're doing?!" 

Taehyung ignored the leader and continued to violently pull the door handle. "Open the door hyung!" 

Jin once again was gonna click the button but stopped him the second time. "Jin you open that door and I'll throw your stuff out of this car!"

Jin then sat back in his seat with his hands raised. 

Taehyung groaned, he sat back and started to kick the doors. 

"That isn't gonna work-"

The doors busted open. 

Namjoon watched in disbelief as Taehyung jumped out of the car. "Taehyung!" You watched as Taehyung continued to run through the alley, getting farther and farther away from the van.

 Red took the chance that Jungkook was distracted and headbutted him. The impact caused for him to release his grip. 

Red was quick to jump out of the van and run. Hoseok unbuckled his belt but Jin tapped his chest. "Just let her go. Namjoon was planning on throwing her off the boat." He whispered. 

Namjoon began to shift himself out of the van. "Now where the hell are you going?" Jungkook asked as he held his nose in pain

"I'm going to bring him back. You head on and make sure Jennie makes it on the boat. I'll meet you guys there " He grabbed one of the doors and closed it. He looked at his sister then at Yoongi. "You make sure she get on that boat safe." Yoongi looked at Jennie then back at the leader. "Of course." He pursed his lips looking at his sister once more. "I'll be there soon." 

His sister nodded. Namjoon closed the other other door, leaving the remaining five of you in the back. Jungkook took a deep breath and finally let go of his throbbing nose. "If I ever see that bitch again I'm throwing her off a boat myself." 

-

You made it to the harbor. Jin stopped the car and sighed. He turned his body and looked at everyone. "Hoseok and I are gonna talk to the guy who's driving the boat. You guys stay put until we come back. Jimin nodded. 

After a few minutes Jimin began looking inside the bags. 

"What are you doing?" Yoongi asked. Jimin took out as many guns he could carry. He handed you boxes of ammo.

Jennie glanced at you then at Jimin. "Where are you guys going. Jin said to stay here."

You took Jennie's hands. "Do you trust us?" She didn't know how to respond. "I-I.." She stuttered.

Yoongi grabbed your wrist. "What game are you trying to pull huh?" He growled.

You pulled back your arm. "I'm trying to help. So are you with me or do you want to keep running?" Yoongi was shocked by your sudden boldness.  It felt like just yesterday when Jimin brought you into their home and you cried for your dad. 

He looked at Jennie then back at you. 

"Hand me a gun."

-

Jin opened the doors and when he saw what wasn't inside he was scared shitless. 

"Hyung?" Hoseok called out.

Jin's shoulders dropped. He whined and was almost brought to tears.

"What's wrong?" Hoseok said as he walked up. He then turned and saw exactly what Jiin was seeing.

An empty duffel bag. And an empty van.

Jungkook sat there with pursed lips while holding his knees close to his chest. 

"I can explain." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 554 31
"You just kidnapped me and now you're flirting with me? Really?" "How could I not flirt with someone as handsome as you?" A gang AU where Min Yoong...
20.2K 603 26
You and the guys went on a road trip which you guys wanted to have for a very long time. While everything was fun and sweet, it didn't last long when...
Nasty business By rue

Mystery / Thriller

12.5K 368 37
And for the first time in a while, jimin smiles so brightly and nods his head quickly, showing that the poor boy has clearly lost it, and has fell in...
342K 11.4K 25
"Lᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴋɪʟʟ" ʜᴇ sᴀɪᴅ "Tʜᴇɴ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅɪᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ" ʜᴇ ᴀɴsᴡᴇʀᴇᴅ DISCLAIMER Tʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴀʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏ...