Rivals // Norminah

By heyitsliz10

She's my rival... I could never love her... A Norminah Story (Written in Normani's POV) (G!P) (GxG) (14+) Cov... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
Dinah Q&A
PART II
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
Part III
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
Bonus Chapter
‼️

34

1.4K 82 18
By heyitsliz10

"You can't keep me away from her anymore Ms. Hamilton. Her memories are back" Someone whispers.

"I know that Dinah, but don't you think you guys should be apart for awhile. You guys being together put us in this predicament anyways"

I open my eyes to see Dinah and my mother in a deep conversation.

"Can you guys stop arguing about me, please?" I rasp out. They both turn and look at me with soft smiles.

"Hi sweetheart. How are you feeling?" Andrea asks. I sit up a little and notice I'm in a hospital room.

"I'm fine. Why am I in the hospital?" I ask.

"Oh, um, well Dinah brought you here" She says. I turn and look at Dinah. She takes a step forward towards me.

"Yeah, your memories started flooding back after you almost ran a red light and you started having a panic attack. You kind of passed out in my arms so I brought you here" She states shyly.

"Could you give us a minute?" I ask turning towards Andrea. She nods.

"I'll go get the doctor" She walks out of the room leaving us two alone. I turn to Dinah and she sits down in the chair next to me and turns it towards me.

"Are you sure you're okay? No headaches or anything?" She asks concerned. I shake my head.

"I'm fine" She nods slowly. I take her hand and start drawing small patterns on it with my finger. "So-" I start. She looks at me confused. "-all my memories are back"

"Which I'm thankful for" Dinah adds.

"Me too" I smile. "But what I'm more happy about is that you love me" Dinah blushes.

"Y-Yeah that's true. I'm sorry for not telling you earlier" I shake my head.

"That is not your fault. Every time you tried to tell me I cut you off because I was afraid you would deny me" I state. "You did nothing wrong"

"I did though. At that party I made that stupid remark that hurt you. I'm so sorry for that Normani. I shouldn't have said that" Dinah says standing up next to the bed.

"Yeah, that was ourt of line, but it's okay. We're past that, alright? I'm not letting stupid stuff get in the way of my happiness with you. I'm just happy with the fact that you love me" I smile. Dinah's cheeks tint a little pink. "So you gonna kiss me or what?"

"You don't have to tell me twice, Princess" She places her hand on the side of my face slowly bringing our lips together. I smile into the kiss making her pull away. "I love you" She smiles.

"I love you too" I smile.

"And I love the fact that I have great news for you Normani" We both turn to see the doctor walk in with my mother behind him.

"And what's that?" I ask. He smiles placing his clipboard under his arm.

"We did some test and scanning and I'm pleased to say that your memories are indeed back. Your little road trip seemed to have triggered something"

"So she's okay?" Dinah asks. The doctor nods.

"From what we can tell yes, and you're free to go" He smiles. "If you have any questions feel free to call" He smiles at my mother before leaving.

"I'm going to go sign the release forms. I'll be right back" Andrea leaves again, leaving me with Dinah.

"So-" I'm cut off.

"Would you like to come over to have dinner tonight with my parents?" Dinah asks. "I know that's kind of big to ask considering everything that just happened but I'd love for you to meet them" Dinah smiles. I grab her hand and squeeze it.

"I would love to. I just have to find a way to sneak out this house. I'll just tell Andrea I'm staying at Vanessa's" I smile. Dinah's face beams with a smile.

"Sweet!" She turns and does air punches making me laugh.

"You're a dork" I smile. "How should I dress?" I ask.

"Not like fancy restaurant attire, but maybe like when you're doing a cute lunch with your friends type of attire" Dinah says. I laugh.

"Such a great description, thanks Dinah" She laughs.

-

"Call me if you need anything or a ride home. Got it?" Vanessa says.

"Got it, and remember if my mom calls I'm at your house. She can't know I was here" I smile grabbing the wine bottle from the ground.

"I know Mani, have fun babe" She smiles at me before pulling off. I turn around and walk towards Dinah's house and stand at the door.

I take a deep breath. You got this. You're Normani fucking Kordei. I ring the bell and wait for the door to open. After a few seconds, Dinah opens the door with a beaming smile.

"Hi, you're here" She says smiling.

"I am" I chuckle. She eyes me up and down biting her lip.

"You look really good" She smirks. I'm wearing black heels with blue jeans and a black flower long sleeved crop top. I smile but it fades when I see her outfit. "Dinah you look comfy! You're in damn jeans and a white v-neck! I over dressed!"

"No you didn't. My family is dressed like you, I just wasn't feeling good in any of my clothes. You look beautiful Princess" She says trying to save herself.

"Dinah what's taking so long? I wanna meet the girl!" Dinah's mother says as she walks to the door. I smile.

"Hi Mrs. Hansen, it's nice to meet you" I say sticking my hand out with my free hand. She slaps it away and pulls me into a hug.

"We do hugs here sweetheart" She says pulling away. "And call me Malika" I shake my head.

"With all do respect, Mrs. Hansen. My father may come out of the grave and whoop me if I call you that" I joke. She laughs and looks at Dinah.

"Oh, yeah. I like her" Dinah blushes.

"Oh!" I say almost forgetting. I hand her the bottle of wine. "This is for you for graciously letting me come over for dinner" She smiles at it.

"A 95' Chateau? Wow... I may need to hide this from my husband" She walks inside leaving me and Dinah at the door. She smirks.

"Graciously?" I roll my eyes.

"Oh, shush" I walk past her into the house. As I step in and take off my shoes, someone comes behind me and hugs my leg. I turn and see Regina.

"Mani!" She says. I give her a big hug picking her up.

"Hi Gina!" I kiss her cheek putting her down.

"Regina! What did I tell you?! You have to pretend you don't know her so mom and dad don't know I brought her over!" Dinah whisper yells.

"Riighhttt, it's hard for me to remember with empty pockets" Regina says. I chuckle. Dinah rolls her eyes.

"I'll give you $10 after dinner, I promise" Dinah says.

"20, and it's a deal" Regina negotiates.

"Fine fine!" Regina smiles before walking away. Dinah rolls her eyes before intertwining our fingers. She leads me towards the dining room area where her family is sitting. Dinah lets go of my hand and I stand still next to her. "Everyone, this is Normani" She says smiling. I give an awkward waves. Everyone says hi and hello's.

"It's nice to meet you Normani" Naki says smirking. Regina giggles.

"Yeah Normani. It's nice to meet you" Regina winks obviously. Dinah grabs her nose slightly cursing under her breath. We take our seats and begin putting food on our plates.

"So Normani?" Mrs. Hansen starts. "What does your mom do?" She places some food in her plate.

"She's a surgeon actually" I say covering my mouth while I speak. I quickly swallow my food. "Yeah, um she's one of the top 10 surgeons in the nation so she travels a lot for big surgeries" I say smiling.

"That's awesome!" Josh says smiling. I nod.

"It is" I take another bite of my food.

"And you're dad?" Mr. Hansen asks. The table goes silent.

"Dad!" Dinah interjects.

"What?" He asks confused.

"Gordon, I told you that Normani's father passed away, when we were talking last night" Malika says looking annoyed with him. Mr. Hansen scratches his head.

"My apologies Normani. I forgot" I shake my head.

"It's no worries, really" I say smiling. "Honest mistake" We all continue eating and questions come to a halt. We finish eating and Naki collects everyone's plates and takes them into the kitchen.

"I'll go grab the dessert" Mr. Hansen says getting up. He leaves leaving the rest of us.

"So what do you think of our house?" Mrs. Hansen asks.

"It's really beautiful" I say smiling.

"Yeah, Dinah's room is really nice too. Especially, her decorations" She adds. I nod.

"Yeah, agreed. She does have a lot of blue in her room. Like I know it's her favorite color and all but it's a lot" I joke. Dinah chuckles. Malika smirks.

"So you've been up to her room, huh?" Both Dinah and my eyes go wide.

"Busted" Naki says smirking while walking in placing dessert plates down.

"I-I, well no. I'm just making an educated guess" I say trying to back track. Mrs. Hansen laughs.

"I'm only messing with you Normani. I know this isn't the first time you've been over" She says. Dinah begins glaring at Regina.

"I didn't say anything!" Regina whines.

"She didn't actually" Mrs. Hansen smiles. "When you decided to hide the poor girl in the closet that one day, her phone was next to her heels that were on the ground. Second time around, when she was driving off from visiting, she drove past us as we were pulling into the driveway" Mrs. Hansen smirks.

"Why didn't you say anything?" Dinah asks. She shrugs.

"She's way prettier than that other girl I caught you with and I wanted to see when you'd finally introduce her to your dad and me. Took you long enough" Mrs. Hansen says. Gordon comes in with chocolate cake. He places it on everyone's plate and we all begin eating.

We all begin talking again joking around and having a great time. I can't help but smile at their family. I'm jealous a little bit because this is what I wanted for my family. Dinah intertwines our fingers again and brings it up to her face before kissing my and placing them down. I shyly smile at her.

Everyone finishes dessert and Josh and Naki pick up the plates and take them to kitchen. Dinah excuses us from dinner and takes me upstairs to her room. I walk into her room behind her.

"How was I?" I shyly smile. Dinah sits on her bed and looks at me.

"You were amazing" She grins. "Obviously, you've won my siblings hearts but I can tell that my parents loved you" I smile as I straddle her waist.

"Okay good. I usually suck at first impressions. As you know, I kind of have an attitude" I smirk. Dinah laughs.

"That's very true, but I like it" She stares at me with some look in her eye and I tilt my head at her confused. "Can you lock that door? I don't want Gina to come in" I nod. I get off her lap and turn towards the door and lock it.

"So-" As I turn around Dinah connects are lips slamming against the door. A moan instantly escapes my mouth at the rough movement. Her hand grabs my placing it above my head and intensifying our kiss as our tongues fight for dominance.

"Jump" She whispers. I immediately obey and our lips connect again after I jump in her arms. She throws me on the bed making me squeal a little and she smirks. She climbs on top of me and quickly throws off her v-neck. I bite my lip a little. "Jesus, you know what that does to me"

She bends over connecting our lips again before moving them to my neck. She takes biting on it and kissing it making my breathing become uneven. I hate how she has this much control over my body.

I flip us over making me on top and slam our lips together. I slowly start grinding against her making a moan leave her mouth. Her cold hands make their way to my back making me buck instantly.

"Fuck" She hisses. I lick her bottom lip and she lets out tongues dance together. Her hands slowly begin making there way to my pants messing with my button when I pull away.

"Wait, wait" I quickly get off Dinah and back up to stand near her desk trying to catch my breath. She sits up out of breath as well and runs her fingers through her hair.

"What's wrong?" She asks concerned. Her hair is messy and all over the place. God, I could take her right now.

"Nothing, it's just-" I breathe heavily. I calm down slowly. "-it's just, I wouldn't like our first time to be with your parents downstairs or someone interrupting by banging on the door" I say adjusting my top.

"Right. Yeah. No, I understand" Dinah nods running her fingers through her hair. I glance down at her jeans and I instantly bite my lip. Her little friend is bulging through her jeans.

"I-Is that from me?" I ask. She looks down and sighs throwing her head back.

"Yeah" She chuckles. "Sorry about that" I can't stop looking at it.

"You couldn't control it?" I smirk. She rolls her eyes.

"Look at you Normani. You're legit a walking turn on. Especially when you bucked your hips, fuck!" She stands up and walks to me. She takes my lip out from my teeth. "Can you say sorry to him? He's kind of been waiting for a long time"

"I'm sorry?" I say look down at her bulge. I look up at her. "Kind of" I smirk. Dinah playfully rolls her eyes and place a light kiss on my lips.

"I need to take care of this, but when I get back I have something to ask you" She turns to walk away but I grab the loop of her pants yanking her back.

"I already know you're going to ask me to be my girlfriend. A few months ago, Josh told me you can only ask people out once they meet your parents" I say.

"Well since the question has been spoiled, will you then?" She asks.

"I'd love to" I smile. Dinah's smile beams and she picks me up spinning me in circles. She lets me down and jumps on her bed dancing.

"Normani is my girlfriend! Normani is my girlfriend!" She sings. I laugh.

"On one condition though" I say loudly so she can hear me. She stops and jumps off the bed.

"Anything. I'll do it" She says.

"The Trinity and The Posse all need to sit down together tomorrow at my house so we can figure all this drama out" I state. Dinah sighs running her fingers through her hair.

"I don't know how I'll get them there, but I'll get it done. Promise" Dinah places a light kiss on my forehead and I smile.

Dinah Jane is my girlfriend. Fuck yeah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 5.9K 27
CAMILA/YOU you helped me survive hell... WARNING: CRINGEEE i wrote this almost a decade ago so ..
2.2K 83 12
What happens when Normani starts falling for her girlfriend's best friend? What happens when Dinah returns those feelings for her best friend's girl...
55.1K 2.3K 18
Normani Kordei Hamilton has a hatred for Dinah Jane Hansen. there is no explanation on why she hates Dinah besides that Normani reminds Dinah every s...
159K 7.9K 41
Normani Powers, maiden name Hamilton, is a widow. She and her friend, Lauren Jauregui, go to a party at her house. That's where Normani met Dinah Jan...