BTS Imagines

By OnlyBookwormInTown

enjoy my mediocre bts imagines dearies More

JIMIN - When he is mad at you
JIMIN - When you distract him while he is on Vlive
TAEHYUNG - When he is nervous to meet your parents
YOONGI - When he is drunk in love
HOSEOK - Going to a funfair with him
JUNGKOOK - When he is staying over for the first time
NAMJOON - White converse
NAMJOON - When he picks you up at night
JIMIN - When he is sick
JIN - When he is cooking for you
YOONGI - Stuck with him
JUNGKOOK - When he sneaks into your room at night
TAEHYUNG - When he has a bad day
YOONGI - When you had a fight
HOSEOK - Living together
TAEHYUNG: When his butt hurts
HOSEOK - Blue side
NAMJOON - Being in love with him
JIMIN - When he has a crush on you
JIN - When you give him a massage
TAEHYUNG - Partners in crime
YOONGI - When you are whipped for each other
JIMIN: When you are his makeup artist
YOONGI: Midnight rendezvous
JUNGKOOK - Waking Up In Your Bed
TAEHYUNG: Your First Serious Fight
NAMJOON - When You Are Sick
HOSEOK: your new neighbour
JIMIN - When You Are Afraid Of Giving Birth
JUNGKOOK - I Missed You
NAMJOON: When He Fights For You
YOONGI - When You Are Drunk For The First Time
SEOKJIN: Cooking Class
TAEHYUNG: When Someone Bothers You
JUNGKOOK: When He Steals Your First Kiss
HOSEOK: Family Vacation
TAEHYUNG: When You Are His Canvas
NAMJOON: Falling In Love With You
JIMIN: Late Nights With Him
JIMIN - When You Can't Sleep
TAEHYUNG: quarantined with your college roommate
JIMIN: when he sees you naked for the first time
JIMIN: waking up in your bed
YOONGI: When He Is Clingy
YOONGI: when you are doing masks together
JUNGKOOK: When you are drunk
YOONGI: when you accidentally reveal your relationship
JIMIN: friends
NAMJOON: Showering With Him
JUNGKOOK: cold boyfriend
JIN: Thinking You Want To Break Up
JUNGKOOK: Going to your Parents' House after an Argument
NAMJOON: Unrequited
HOSEOK: Tutoring Him
JIMIN: studying together
JIN: When he spills his drink on you
JIMIN: When you hurt yourself at work
JUNGKOOK: When you seek comfort from your enemy
JUNGKOOK: When you seek for comfort from your enemy pt.2
JIN: Crushing on You
JIN: When he is crushing on you pt.2
JIN: when you are on your period
NAMJOON: secret love affair
asking a stranger to be your first kiss
JIN: a fleeting moment

JIMIN - When He gives You Flowers

2.9K 50 19
By OnlyBookwormInTown

Jimin

when he gives you flowers

Jimin was filming another episode for Run BTS. The theme for today was 'BTS as florists' which was really exciting for the boys since it was something different. 
The boys were busy creating their own flower arrangements when Hoseok noticed Jimin's flower ring. 

"Yah, somebody came prepared" he commented, touching Jimin's ring.

A big smile grew on Jimin's lips, his eyes turning to slits because of how big he was smiling. 

"(y/n) gave this one to me on my birthday" he proudly told the boys, admiring his flower ring. He could still remember that day. You had woken him up with kisses that morning, bringing him breakfast to bed as cheesy as it was. You had spent the whole day together, taking a long walk along the Han river and having a candle lit dinner at home just the two of you. After dinner, you guys had sat down on the floor of your small balcony, wrapped together in one blanket, as you watched the beautiful night sky. The stars shone brighter than usual that night, or maybe that was how you guys perceived it.

Either way, it felt special. You had told Jimin that the stars were wishing him a happy birthday, his soft laughter filled the air and he intertwined your fingers. 

"You know how I always call you my flower?" you asked him. He nodded his head, a small smile playing on his lips as he intently listened to you, looking at you with adoring eyes.

"I do because I want to express how beautiful and precious you are to me" you continued, suddenly growing shy. Fiddling with your fingers, you looked away from him, feeling the heat rise to your face. "They say, that if you love someone, that person blooms like a flower with the love they receive" you went on, "I guess, it's true. I feel like I have bloomed with you."

Pulling out the small box from behind you, you opened it, taking out the flower ring that you had bought for Jimin. 
"I wanted to get you something special for your birthday" you told him, his eyes were sparkling as he looked into your eyes, his heart overflowing with love, "I want you to remember how precious you are to me when you look at this ring."

Gently you slipped the ring on Jimin's finger. It fit perfectly and you felt relieved. 

"I hope you like it" you mumbled, your cheeks burning. Though you had confessed your love to him countless times by now, this occasion felt extra special and meaningful. You hoped that Jimin would never forget that night. 

"My heart is going to burst because of how much I love you" he said, giggling shyly as he clutched his heart. "I will keep this ring dear to my heart at all times. I won't ever forget this moment, I promise. Thank you for gifting me another beautiful memory with you that I will never forget. I love you so much, (Y/N)."

He cupped your face gently in his hands and softly kissed your lips, savouring the taste of them. 

Jimin blushed slightly remembering that night vividly, the scene playing out in his head like a movie. His heart filled with warmth with the thought of you. 
He was assigned to create a glass flower ball. Since he wanted to gift his creation to you, he was putting in extra effort.

He knew your favourite flowers by heart, so he had chosen all the ones you liked and was arranging them thoughtfully. 

"Woah, Jimin" Jin exclaimed when his eyes landed on Jimin's glass bowl, "That looks really nice. You did a very good job."

"You think so?" Jimin asked, smiling to himself as he eyed his finished product. 

"You made it for (Y/N), didn't you?" Taehyung grinned, seeing right through his best friend. Jimin slightly blushed, shifting from one foot to the other. 
"You think she will like it?" Jimin asked shyly, not able to control his face as he brightly smiled.

"She will love it because you made it for her" Taehyung reassured him, thinking that Jimin was acting very cute. He knew best how much Jimin loved you. He had been rooting for the both of you since the very beginning, claiming that he had sensed that you were made for each other the very first moment you met. Taehyung had been there the whole time, he knew your relationship the best. 

"Hmm" Jimin hummed, "I can't wait to surprise her when we are finished with shooting."

"I wish I had a girlfriend I could surprise with this masterpiece" Jin said, holding up his bizarre looking flower crown. The boys burst out in laughter seeing Jin's poorly made flower crown. 

"What the hell is that?" Jungkook laughed, doubling over. "You look like an alien."

Once the shoot was over, Jimin was buzzing with excitement. He couldn't wait to come back home to you.

Without wasting any time, he quickly rushed home. Ringing the doorbell, he waited for you to open the door with his glass bowl in his hands. When you opened the door, a huge smile grew on your lips, seeing your boyfriend. Your eyes soon landed on the glass bowl in his hands and you gasped. 

"Wow, Jimin" you exclaimed, stepping closer to take a look at it, "This is beautiful, where did you get it?"

"This is for you" he told you, smiling, "I made this for you during the shoot today."

"Are you serious?" you asked, feeling at a loss for words. "How? What did you guys shoot today?"

"The theme for the new Run BTS episode was BTS as florists" he explained, chuckling, "And I obviously wanted to give my creation to my girlfriend" he grinned, handing you the glass bowl. 

"Jimin, thank you so much. I love it" you sincerely thanked him, giving his lips a peck and admiring the flowers from up close as you held the bowl up to your face. Moving inside, you excitedly made space for the bowl on your coffee table. 

"Do you like it that much?" Jimin chuckled at how cute you looked, as you situated the bowl on the table with precision. 

"Of course, I do" you said, "My boyfriend made it for me."

Jimin chuckled, remembering Taehyung's words. He suddenly pulled you on his lap, wrapping his arms around your waist from behind and placing his chin on your shoulder.

"I missed you all day long" he hummed against your neck, placing butterfly kisses all over your skin. Smiling warmly, you rubbed his arms around your waist. Turning your face, you kissed him. His soft lips moved in sync with yours, the familiar sweet taste giving you comfort.

"I missed you too" you mumbled against his lips, you could feel him smile, "We can't even go a couple hours without each other."

"We are too whipped for each other" he laughed, connecting your lips again. 

"I brought a flower to my flower" Jimin sing-sang, nuzzling his nose against yours. You giggled, feeling shy. 

"Stop" you laughed, leaning your head back on his shoulder. 

"I don't want to" he teased, kissing your neck once again. "I am going to smother you in kisses today" he declared. 

"I am not complaining" you said, turning over and straddling his lap before you pressed your lips against his, eyes fluttering shut. 

*A/N follow my imagine page on Instagram at moonchild_starrynight :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 1.6K 19
My BTS mini scenarios collection
251K 6.9K 18
"π”œπ”¬π”²π”― π”­π”žπ”¦π”« 𝔫𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔯 𝔒𝔫𝔑𝔰" [ Finished ]
901K 25.4K 64
BTS Imagines❀️ *Lots of teasing *Will make you feel lonely *Just happy imagines
7.5K 275 7
BTS Mini Imagine