NCT/WAYV Imagines โœฆ (editing)

By yeojavenue

โ ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ... More

โž› Introduction
Taeil โž› Red string of fate
Mark โž› Untold feelings
Mark โž› Untold feelings (Sad ending)
Mark โž› Untold feelings (Happy ending)
Kun โž› Late at night
Sicheng โž› Idol Room
Jeno โž› Guitar lessons
Jaemin โž› Drippin'
Jungwoo โž› Clingy
Jisung โž› Walk you home
renjun โž› soldier
Chenle โž› Surprise
nct dream โž› graduation
NCT Dream โž› Don't Need Your Love
โ†ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ญ: renjun
โ†ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ญ: jeno
nct โž› a new beginning
Xiaojun โž› A date
Donghyuck โž› Escapade
Yangyang โž› Hogsmeade
Chenle โž› Study
TEN โž› Rest day
Johnny โž› Hammock
Jaemin โž› The tweet
yangyang โž› start of something new
Yukhei โž› Beautiful
Jungwoo โž› 1AM thoughts
IMPORTANT
Jeno โž› Home

โ†ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ญ: jaemin

2.2K 67 0
By yeojavenue

" for the one who's experiencing an unrequited love. "

━━━━━━━━━⊰❈⊱⊰❈⊱━━━━━━━━━

people find it hard to not love the sweet boy named na jaemin but for some reason, this one girl he had always liked never showed even the slight interest in him.

jaemin watched the students enter the school's gate from the window of his first period classroom on a monday morning. he was patiently waiting for his friends to pass through the gate when his eyes caught sight of someone else, gong hina.

five months ago, he saw her sitting with her friends and he's been crushing on her ever since then.

his eyes followed her figure walking toward the building on the left as he recalls the time when he first saw her.

flashback!

jaemin and his friends were on their way to the cafeteria to eat lunch. the place was packed with students when they arrived and y/n was the first one to volunteer to find a table for them while chenle went to tag along.

the rest of the guys fell in a short line to get food as they wait for the two to come back.

after a few seconds, chenle appeared in front of them with y/n tailing behind him.

"well," he started and look at y/n who's shoulders were slacked, "there were no available tables that could fit us all."

jisung was the first to talk, "don't tell me you guys forgot about the tables outside? we can eat there. besides, i don't want to be confined here. it's too hot." he says and fanned himself to prove his point.

all of them realized that the weather was indeed hotter than usual and agreed to jisung's idea.

"alright then! i'll go outside and choose a table for us." y/n announced and immediately went off.

"did she even brought lunch with her?" jeno asked them while scratching his neck while wondering as they watched y/n walk outside.

"yep, she has packed lunch. her mom gave it to her this morning." renjun, who is y/n's cousin confirmed. the guys nodded as they went down in line.

jaemin was the first one who got his lunch and went straight outside to join y/n.

"nana!" she called out as soon as she saw him step out the door and waved him over.

jaemin placed his food tray down and took a seat next to y/n who already has her lunchbox in front of her. she's only waiting for them to arrive.

"hey, nice spot you got here."

the two of them were facing away from the cafeteria, the view they have are the rest of the lunch tables and the mini forest their school has.

"i try, sir." she joked. even though their table was placed a few meters away from the building, the huge umbrella above them provided protection from the sun's heat.

jaemin took his time to look around the area while waiting for the others to join them. on the left side was a group of students laughing over a few tables from them and a group of girls sitting under the shade of a tree in the mini forest.

his eyes scanned the group of girls for any familiar face when his eyes stopped at a new one instead.

'she's kinda cute', he thought. he had never seen her before, she's definietly new.

"jaemin, hey." donghyuck snapped his fingers to catch his attention which was a success as the latter turned his full attention to his friends. they were all staring at him curiously.

"what?" he raised his eyebrows, "you were saying?"

jeno facepalmed and repeated what donghyuck had asked him. "who were you staring at? honestly, you looked like a lovestruck puppy."

jaemin waved him off, "what? no, i was just—"

chenle suddenly stood up from his seat to get a look of the thing or person that got his older friend gaping and saw a group of girls.

"ohh, i see!" he exclaimed and went back to his seat next to jisung who also went to take a look.

"were you looking at koeun noona? oh, i wouldn't blame you though—" jisung teased.

the older one looks surprised. "koeun noona? i would never."

"then, hina?"  y/n asked.

"hina? who even is that?"

"the pretty girl with long brown hair and with bangs. she's a transfer student from japan, and she's in my class." y/n answered somewhat proud.

jaemin darted his eyes at her for a moment before turning back to them.

"whatever, let's just eat." he picked up his chopsticks and started eating.

flashback ends!

"i think you're enjoying the view outside for too long." a familiar voice started.

jaemin almost jumped from his seat and turned to face the person behind him. it was donghyuck with his hands on his pockets and a small smirk on his lips.

"hey! don't sneak up on me like that next time." the younger warned as he took his time to recover from shock. he looked around to find all of their classmates scattered in the room, waiting for their professor who has not made his appearance yet.

donghyuck just shrugged his shoulders, "class is about to start in a few minutes. i mean, unless you want to miss first period staring outside like an idiot then that's fine, i guess." he went back to his usual seat with jaemin following after him as he takes a seat next to his older friend.

〖 ✾ 〗

"don't you think it's time to let her know of your feelings for her?" jeno nudged him in the arm while nodding at hina's direction.

y/n's ears perked up at this and leaned closer.

"i don't know, she probably doesn't like. hell, she might even not know i exist at all!"

"there's one way to find out? come on, you've been pining for her for a year now?" y/n pointed out.

jaemin raised his eyebrows at his girl friend, not understanding what she meant by that.

y/n rolled her eyes. "confess, you idiot."

jeno nodded excitedly. "you won't know until you try~"

jaemin thought for a moment. he's been harboring this crush for who knows how long. maybe it's time to let her know? he's been meaning to tell her his feelings anyways.

"after school, i'll tell her." he stated after a long silence. his two bestfriends silently cheered for him before turning their heads to listen to their instructor.

〖 ✾ 〗

jaemin trudged his way out of the classroom while avoiding the apologetic looks from hina after he confessed his true feelings to her during their break earlier.

jaemin decided to go straight at home and not meet his friends as he was not in the mood to be questioned about how things went.

he boarded the bus and sat at the very back as he sent a quick text to renjun.

renjun
5:16 pm

i went home early, sorry i couldn't
wait for you guys. i don't feel well.

after he change into comfortable clothes, he plopped down his bed and played with his phone to avoid recalling the events that happened.

jeno
5:40 pm
open | delete

you ok? we were kinda bummed
out when renjun informed us
you went home early.
it didn't go well?

jaemin sighed as he read the text. 'i'm sorry, i like someone else.'

no. she likes someone else.
i'm okay though, i'll surviiive

y/n
5:44 pm
open | delete

i'm sorry, we shouldn't have
pushed you to do it : ( hang
out tomorrow after school?

yes, and please treat me.
i just got my heart broken : (

we're here for u!! <3 get some
rest, you must be tired. see u
tomorrow, nana.

jaemin read the last message and let out a long sigh. 'right, i'll be fine. i can do this! i need to sleep.' he finally closed his eyes and drifted off to dreamland.

end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.2K 2.3K 17
โ™งแด›แดษขแด‡แด›สœแด‡ส€, แดกแด‡ แด„แด€ษด า“ษชษดแด… แด˜แด‡แด€แด„แด‡ ษชษด แด€สŸสŸ แด›สœแด€แด› . . . . แด›สœแด‡ แดษดสŸส แดกแด€ส ษชs ส€แด‡แด แด‡ษดษขแด‡. โ—‡ส™แดแดแด‹ โ–ช2 (uษดsแด›แดแด˜แด˜แด€ส™สŸแด‡)
230K 4.5K 56
ft. NCT's Jaehyun "๐™ธ๐š ๐š˜๐š—๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข ๐š”๐š—๐šŽ๐š ... ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š ๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐šœ," ๐™„๐™™๐™ค๐™ก ๐™–...
372 14 19
๐‘ฐ๐’” ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž? ๐‘ฐ๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’• ๐’Š๐’”, ๐’Š๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’˜๐’๐’๐’…๐’†๐’“๐’‡๐’–๐’. ๐‘จ ๐’˜๐’๐’๐’…๐’†๐’“๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐’…๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž. ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ; ๐Ÿง ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฎ ๐Ÿค๐Ÿข' ๐™€๐™ฃ๐™™; ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ...
13.7K 177 20
another book of imagines for our boys! - ot21! (and now ot23!) all members will be included! - please leave some votes and comments! <3 thanks for...