Devil's daughter

By Elizabethbengamin

Sixteen year old Angelique is finally released from a hospital with a friend. No, not any kind of friend your... More

Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
Chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty- one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
Announcement

the end or is it?

2K 89 8
By Elizabethbengamin

One thousand, eight hundred and twenty-five days later days have passed since I left with the devil. I had promised to come back. Today I will fulfill the promise. I've been practicing using my newly founded voice. Hopefully Clive waited for me. Now that Steven and Ben are dead. Both were sent to kill me, only at the end, I saved myself.

I still can't wrap my head around the fact that Clive is an angel that was sent to watch the devils daughter, only to fall in love with her. No one foresaw this because he lost so much to my dad.

So what has happened to my friends and family? Well Death fell in love with a demon named Marrisa. Tami and Sheryl had a wedding, I went long enough to congratulate them both. Robin well he didn't do so well, it turns out that he had cancer. He died of cancer two hundred and forty-five days ago. Lynn fell from heaven because she tried to kill a brother in arms. My Mom got back together with my dad. Both are living happily in hell.

I think about the changes we all made from the beginning. All of us changed in some way, physically or mentally. Like Tami can hear because of a medical break through. Clive actually has feelings besides the negative ones.

Speaking of whom, I'm off to meet him. Where at you might ask. Well at the golden gate bridge, where we both talked about going to. When I get there I see a change in Clive. He is in his true form. Clive has white wings that are turning black. I let out my matching set of wings.

“I've missed you" Clive whispers into my hair. He touches my wings softly.

“Thanks for waiting for me. I love you" I whisper in return. Trying to fight the tear brewing under the surface.

“I love hearing you speak. It's music to my ears" Clive says.

Meanwhile in the shadows lurked a new kind of evil, spying on the happy couple, clearly disgusted.

The end....or is it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 105 34
Marylin is a 16 year old girl who lives in an orphanage.Her life was not at all perfect.She was arguing with the other girls all the time.She was mi...
68.5K 1.5K 23
Demons, possession, rituals. Every demonic things you could dream of. It's all in this mansion. After Leeon's parents die, he has to move in with his...
7.2M 283K 24
(Bfflad- Best friends for life and death) Dear Reader, Let's start at the beginning shall we? I died. Oh no, not one of these stories again where som...
296 5 34
Mature content 18+ years. "Is not worth living... I hate my life... I hate myself.... I want my problems to go away... I am a great person, why does...