ThirBea : Moments

By Terbeyuhh

A compilation of One shots of fan-fiction stories about Thirdy Ravena and Bea De Leon. More

Parents #1
Parents #2
Third-wheel no-more
Long distance Relationship #1
Long distance Relationship #2
Teenage Mother
Not all endings are happy endings #1
Not all endings are happy endings #2
Not all endings are happy endings #3
For the sake of love #1
For the sake of love #2
Describing you
Highschool
Memoria
Memoria
Always waiting
Against all odds
True Love #1
True Love #2
True Love #3
Stay beside me #1
Stay beside me #2
Stay beside me #3
Stay beside me #4
Stay beside me #5
Last Days - I
Last days - III
Pretend Girlfriend #1
Pretend Girlfriend #2
Being a Ravena #1
Being a Ravena #2
Being a Ravena #3
Being a Ravena #4
Being a Ravena #5
Being a Ravena #6
Dating the coach #1
Dating the coach #2
Dating the coach #3

Last Days - II

1.4K 36 5
By Terbeyuhh

Six months later...

Thirdy's POV:

So today, we will be having our baby's gender reveal. And maybe on Bel's last month of pregnancy, we might have her baby shower. I really want her to experience everything on her last days. And that includes getting married. I plan to propose to her later, and hopefully, she says yes.

"Congrats on the baby, Bel!" It was my Manong, Kiefer, who congratulated her.

"Thanks, manong! How bout' you? Kelan magkakalaman ang tyan ni Ate Ly?" Bea joked.

"Hopefully this year then. So that we could already give your baby a cousin." Manong joked as well.

"Congrats, Bel and Thirdy!" It was my sister-in-law, Ate Ly, who greeted us with her sweetest smile.

"Thanks, ate Ly!"

Other guest came in, and started to greet us. When it was time for the gender reveal, everyone gathered around our backyard. Bel and I cut the cake, which has the colour of our baby's gender.

"3..."

"2..."

"1..."

Our baby was a little princess. It was a girl. I hugged Bel and then kiss her on the lips. Thank you Lord for giving me such a blessing. But then, another cake was given to us by Mommy Det.

"Twins?!" I shockingly asked her. And she only smiled at me and nodded. We wasted no time and then we cut the second cake, which had blue frosting inside. A boy.

Guests and family members congratulated us after knowing that we were having twins. We then headed to the party, which is the perfect time to propose to Bel. We were about to give our speech to thank them for coming.

"As you all know, Bel and I are having a hard time during her pregnancy. Some of you might know that she has a heart disease and only has at least a year to live. And for those who does not know yet, well.. yeah, we hate to break the news. There may not be a cure, but there is a chance for her to live longer... So i'm hoping.. she does live longer for our babies. And..." I took a deep breath and looked at her. She then smiled at me.

I knelt in front of her, in front of the crowd, ready to propose to my one and only true love.

"Isabel De Leon, I know how unlucky you are for being given such a short time on our world, but know that I am very lucky to have spend your life with you. I just really want to make most of your days, I just want to make you happy, and hope that even when you're gone, you'll remember these memories you made with me." Bel started to sob as I talked.

"I promise to take care of our little ones as they grow. I promise to be the best husband and hopefully the best father to them. I love you so much, Isabel. And i'm hoping that, marrying a guy like me is on your bucketlist?" I joked, making everyone laugh.

"Bel, will you marry me?"

The crowd then began shouting 'Yes!'

"Of course, Thirdy Ravena. I will marry you." She said.

And that answer, made me the happiest man alive.

•••

Skipping to three months...

Bel and I just came from our babies' shower party. We received tons of gifts since we were having twins. Bel sat on our bed, and she sighed. She must be exhausted.

"Are you fine, Love?" I asked as I started to massage her feet.

"Yes... I can't believe that I have reached this far." She said out of nowhere.

"That's because you're a one strong woman, my love." I told her, making her smile. She is definitely a one strong woman, I mean, how could you survive nine-months, carrying two babies growing inside of you?

Bel and I got married two months ago. We got married on a church. We did finish some of her dreams on her bucketlist. I made sure that she experiences everything during her pregnancy. Everything's actually ready for the babies, naka-ready na yung nursery, yung mga ninongs and ninangs ng mga bata, of course. And their names.

"Thirds?" Bel called. I noticed that she started to breathe heavily.

"Are you okay?"

"It hurts..." She held her belly.

"Manganganak na ata ako." She said. So I picked up my keys from the side table, and then carried her towards the car.

While on the drive to the hospital, I called her parents and mine. I needed support, because I was told that during labor, I could loose her. As we arrived at the hospital, she was put into C-section.

I waited there for hours and hours. Luckily our parents were with me. I was getting nervous. Hopefully, she lasts this surgery.

•••

The next day...

"Mr. Ravena," Dr. Den called.

"Doc, si Bea? Did she last? Ang kambal po?" I asked worriedly.

"Bea's still breathing, relax." She chuckled.

"And as for your twins, they were delivered safely. I have good news, actually."

"What it is, Doctora Den?" I teased her a little.

"Stop calling me that, Thirdy. It makes me feel old." She then rolled her eyes making us laugh.

"We did some research and found out that heart transplant can cure Bel." Den smiled at us. That was very great news for us.

"Where can we find a heart donor though?" I asked.

"Marami namang heart donor, kaso sa ibang bansa. And that will take dollars for you to pay it."

"I'll pay whatever price it costs as long as she lives."

•••

"Bel... Thank God you are all safe." I hugged her immediately as she woke up.

"Where are our babies, love?" She asked. I stood up and took our princess and gave it to her.

"This is Abella Faith..." I then went to get our baby boy which I held this time.

"And this is Liam Tristan..." I said.

"They are so beautiful, Bel." said Mommy Det who just came in with the other parents.

"Can I take a photo of all of you?" Mama asked.

She counted to three, and then took a photo of my beautiful family.

"Pahiram naman kami ng apo namin o." It was our fathers who talked this time. Mukhang may kaagaw kami sa mga anak namin.

Bel gave Abella to her father, and then Tristan to mine. I then sat on the chair beside her and kissed the back of her hand.

"I have great news for you, love." I said.

"What is it?" She asked curiously.

"Ate Den said that your heart can be cured." I smiled at her.

"Really? Oh my gosh..." She started to tear up because of joy.

"I know, baby... I'm so grateful for being so blessed like this. For being given the chance to spend a lifetime with you..." I told her.

"I am too."

"So what process will they do to help me?" She asked hopefully.

"Heart transplant. We need to find a donor, though." I said. That made her sigh.

"That's hard, love.." She breathed heavily. I think she's already loosing faith.

"Don't worry, Bel. We're doing everything we can to cure you." It was Ate Den who spoke. She came into the room and gave Bel a big hug.

"Ate Den! Thank you so much for delivering my babies safely." Bel said.

"You're welcome, Bel. And as soon as your heart gets fully recovered, I want you to rest, and continue to study, okay? You'll use that in your life, I promise." She encouragingly said to Bel.

"I will, Ate. Thank you for everything!" Bel gave her another hug and then Ate Den gave me a signal that she wants to talk to me outside.

•••

"We already found a donor." She said excited.

"Really?!" I was shocked and surprised at the same time. God is really good.

"As soon as our hospital posted about needing a heart donor, someone offered. And she offered half a million for her heart." Ate Den continued.

"Anything for my Isabel, ate."

End of Thirdy's POV.

•••

Bel was given a week to rest and then after that she needs to undergo surgery for her heart. Thirdy was in the hospital during those times. He never left her side, not even a minute.

Abella stayed at Det and Elmer's. While Tristan was taken care of Mozzy and Bong. They promised to take care of them as soon as Bel recovers.

"Thirdy," After almost twenty-four hours of waiting, Ate Den finally went out of the surgery room.

"How is Bel, Ate?" He asked.

"The surgery's successful, Thirds. She needs time to heal though. Let's say, she won't wake up for the next twelve hours. But I assure you that she will comeback healthy and strong like the old Isabel we know." She smiled at me, and that made me relaxed. Finally, Bel could be safe out of danger.

"Basta promise mo sakin ah? Pag-galing ng baby besh namin ay patatapusin mo muna sya ng college! Ay nako, Thirdy Ravena... Sinasabi ko sayo..." Den joked.

"Opo, Ate! Of course, we have to take care of the twins first." 

"Dapat lang..."

•••

It was already 12:00AM. Thirdy's asleep beside Bel's bed. He then woke up to the sound of Bel's groaning.

"Are you alright, love?" He asked. She's already awake.

"T-Thirdy? I-I feel so much better..." Bel said as she smiled weakly.

"You'll get better, baby. I promise that." Thirdy assured her.

"Where are Tristan and Abella?" She asked right away.

"They're with their grandparents. Would you like to call them?" He asked.

"Of course..." Bel got up a little bit, and Thirdy assisted her. He video called Bel's parents' first.

"Isabel! Are you feeling much better?" Her mother asked as soon as they answered.

"I do feel better, mom. Si Abella po?" Det asked the maid to hold her phone as she carried Abella from the crib.

"She already misses her mommy and daddy. Please come home as soon as you're fully recovered..." Her mom said.

"We will, mom."

They continued to talk for ten more minutes when her father came into the call. They told them that they had to check on Tristan so they quickly ended it, and dialled the Ravenas.

"Bel! Ayos ka na ba, nak?" It was her mama Mozzy who answered.

"Nagpapagaling na po, Ma. Si Tristan po?" She asked. Mozzy said 'Wait' as she headed upstairs to go to Kiefer's room. He was watching some cartoons with his wife, Alyssa, who was carrying Tristan.

"Hi, Bel!" Ly greeted as she showed Tristan.

"Hi, Te Ly! Hi, Manong! Mukhang handa na talaga kayo maging magulang ah!" Bea joked.

"Malapit na, Bel! Don't worry!" Manong joked as well.

Then they also talked for another ten minutes. Thirdy decided to end the call and let Bel rest.

"Mama went to Ateneo before the call." He announced.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Makakapag-tapos rin tayo, love." Thirdy said happily. That made Bea smile. He also stopped nung nalaman nyang may sakit si Bea, he gave his whole attention to her while she was pregnant and sick.

"One last year, Bel."

•••

"Ate Bel! Oh my gosh!" Her teammates greeted her as soon as she walked inside the gym.

"Hey, guys!" She greeted happily.

"Hello po, coach!"

"Welcome back, Bel. We're so happy you chose to play for one last time." Coach Oliver said.

"Mads! Jho!" She greeted.

"Hay nako! Tampo pa ko sayo! Iniwan nyo ko ni Jho last year!" Maddie said, making Jho and Bel laugh.

"Well, at least you gave the rookies their first championship. Promise, we will try our best to keep the crown." She said to Maddie, making her smile.

"We really missed you, Bel... Asan pala si baby Liam? I miss my inaanak na." Maddie asked.

"It's Tristan, Mads. Tsaka he's still at the Ravenas."
Bel answered.

"I like the name Liam. Ako lang ang ninang nya na pede tumawag sakanya nun." Maddie joked making all of them laugh.

"Where's Abella? Miss na rin namin ni Kat yang inaanak namin." Jho said.

"Na kina Mama din. Parang mas namiss nyo pa yung mga inaanak nyo kaysa saakin." Bel pretended to be sad. Her teammates got up and rolled their eyes jokingly on Bel.

"Para kang bata, Isabel. Tara na nga!" Jho and Kat pulled her up and they started training.

•••

5:00 PM

"Kuya!" Dani called. They all looked at the big doors of the gym and saw Thirdy. He walked towards their bench where Bel was sitting.

"How's your first day back at training, love?" He asked her.

"Feels good to be back." She smiled.

"We have bisita for you, love." Thirdy said. She looked at the doors and saw Alyssa and Kiefer with Tristan and Abella.

"Ate Ly! Manong!" She greeted the other couple first. And then Alyssa gave Abella to Bel.

"Hello, my baby girl! You already miss mommy na?" She asked, receiving only a smile from her daughter. Thirdy carried Tristan, and then the lady eagles walked towards them and played with the babies.

"They're so blessed to have been given such wonderful ninangs." Maddie said making them laugh.

•••

Another year later...

Bel's POV:

Today is our graduation. Thirdy and I got to graduate together. We took pictures with the whole family, with our friends and teammates graduated with us.

We seniors gave Ateneo another championship. And I am so thankful that coach O gave me the opportunity to lead the team.

Abella and Tristan turned one a few weeks before. They're both being spoiled by their father, which is nakakainis. Parehas tuloy silang Daddy's boy at girl. Although he said naman na he'll stop spoiling them when they grow up.

As for me and Thirdy, we still love each other deeply. He is the perfect guy that any woman could ask for. He's so mabait, maalaga, masipag and so great with our babies. Maharot lang talaga.

"Bel, congratulations to you." He said as he entered our room.

"Congrats to us, Love." I said back to him and I gave him a hug.

"Hmm... I think Abella and Tristan wants a sibling na—"

"No, Thirds! Natutulog na sila o!" I whispered to him which made him chuckle.

"Hay nako..." I pulled away from the hug and then went back to bed facing the twins. I then felt his arm around my waist a few seconds later.

"I'm just joking, my love." He laughed.

All of a sudden, we became quiet.

"Thank you, Thirdy. Thank you for not giving up on me..." I whispered.

"I love you, Bel. And I would do everything and anything just to keep you by my side. I plan to see our children grow with you, I want to see you in the crown during every game I play, I want you to tell me stories of us when I forget everything when I'm old. I want to tell you that I love you until my last breath. See, Bel? I have a lot of things in store for us, and giving up on you won't help me achieve those. You are a blessing to me, Bel. I love you so much." He said and then he gave me a kiss.

"I love you more, Thirds. Thank you."

AN: Do you have any thoughts? Hehe.. If you have any suggestions, please do comment :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 5.8K 52
My feelings for you will never change Just know my feelings are true. Just remember this one thing I will always love you.
20.3K 738 31
เฉˆโ™กหณ ๐’๐„๐‘๐„๐๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐˜ˆ ๐˜›๐˜–๐˜” ๐˜‰๐˜“๐˜ ๐˜›๐˜ ๐˜š๐˜›๐˜–๐˜™๐˜  หณโ™กเฉˆ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› โ”โ” an up and coming actor accidentally messages a med student with an...
66.4K 3.7K 30
You keep me open I'm so devoted to you.
1.9K 106 15
a collection of original MaZon (Tin Tiamzon and Maddie Madayag) oneshots. formerly knows as "Champion - a MaZon Oneshot" Cover made by me Highest ran...