Not all endings are happy endings #1

{ Please don't hate me on this point of the story. I just wanted to try something new, and... Yeah... Hope you enjoy! }

I am Ferdinand Ravena III. I am 19 years old, and I am a freshman of Ateneo. I joined the basketball's team, since my older brother play as well.

Library...

I was walking around the library, doing research. I sat down on one of the nearest table, placed my bag beside me, and started reading.

A few minutes later, A lady came up. She was tall, she looks smarts, and she's beautiful.

"Hi, uhm... Do you mind if I take this seat?" She asked softly.

"Sure." I answered.

There was awkward silence in between us. I decided to shut my mouth para di na sya mapressure.

•••

The next day... It was after training, I went back to the library. And did more reasearch. The girl from yesterday came back, but I still didn't mind her.

And it repeated for a week, magkikita kami sa library, pero hindi kami nagpapansinan. Until I decided to break the awkwardness.

"Umm... I'm Ferdinand Ravena III, but you can call me 'Thirdy'" I said.

"I'm Isabel Beatriz De Leon. Call me Bea." She said back with a smile.

"So... Are you new here?" I started asking.

"Yep. I'm a freshman. Mahirap mag-adjust pero, kakayanin." She answered.

"Do you want me to show you around sometimes?" I continued to ask.

"Sure. If you have time." She said.

"Umm... Anong oras na ba? Let me tour you around na?" I asked again.

"Now? Wala ka bang class?" She asked back.

"Wala. Tara?" I asked. She stood up and we both walked around Ateneo.

•••

A few weeks have passed. Me and Bea started hanging out more. I learned that she joined the Lady Eagles, and I told her that we were both athletes. She got excited.

I got to know her more, and more, and I knew that I started falling for her. I courted her. And it didn't take long for her to say 'Yes'.

Blue Eagle Gym

"Hi, love." I greeted. She was finished with her training, and so was I.

"Hey." She gave me a peck on the lips as she sat down on my lap.

"Aga matapos ng training nyo ah?" She asked.

"Coach had an emergency." I answered.

"Shower ka muna." I told her. She got up and placed her hands on her hips.

"Why? Mabaho na ba ako?" She pouted her lips.

"Hindi naman... You're sweating na kasi o." I told her.

"Hmm... Sige na nga." She took her towel from her gym bag and made her way to the shower room.

"Hi Mads!" I greeted their captain.

"O! Thirdy, ano ginagawa mo dito?" She asked.

"Sinusundo si Bea, obviously?" I answered.

"Okay... ARAY!" She exclaimed. I started panicking.

"Huy! Ano nangyare? San masakit?" I asked worriedly.

"OA much? Nakagat lang ako ng langgam sa kasweetan nyo..." She answered laughing.

"Haha... Very funny." I told her.

"Eto naman... Di na mabiro. Sige na, mauuna na ako ah! Say goodbye to Bea for me." She said.

Bea came a few minutes later...

"Let's go na? Maddie just left." I said.

"Okay. San tayo pupunta?" Bei asked.

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

"Nope... I'm bored... Wanna' do something fun." She answered.

"EK tayo, Love!" She begged.

"EK? Love naman... Anlayo." I told her.

"Edi we'll stay there. Just for tonight lang naman eh." She said.

I had no choice but to agree. We drove to Laguna, and took us 3 hours. As soon as we entered the park, people started asking for pictures.

We made our way through the crowd and rode the first ride Bea saw. Carousel, argh...

"Love, di ba nakakahiya? Puro bata andyan o!" I told her.

"Why? We're still kids pa naman ah!" She said as she tried to pull me towards the ride. I helped her ride one of the carousels, and she asked me to sit beside her, but I told her I was fine standing up. Nakakahiya talaga, as in.

After a few minutes, the ride stopped. Finally. We took pictures after riding every ride we've been.

1 hour of riding extreme rides, we finally arrived at EKstreme tower.

Bea was so scared, but since she didn't want to be alone, and she was the one who forced me to go here, she joined me at the ride. I held her hand as the ride moved upwards, I'm already screaming, and she was taking heavy breaths.

"Love, enjoy!" I screamed. She opened her eyes when the ride went down.

When we got down, she was heaving. I pulled her and gave her a hug.

"Nagpaka- BEAst nanaman ang love ko." I whispered.

"Eh..." She said. I smiled at her and gave her a kiss.

"Hanap na tayo hotel? I'm tired na eh..." She said.
I guided her out of the park, and I drove us to Tagaytay. We stayed at a famous hotel {Forgot the name, hehe}.

"Love, gising na. We're here na po." I tried to wake her. She woked up, asking where we are. I told her our current location, and we both went down the car. We entered the hotel, and asked for our keys to the room.

"Have you been here na ba?" I asked.

"Not yet. Lagi kasing busy si Mom and Dad." She answered sadly.

"Sorry to hear that..." I said.

"It's nothing. Cut the drama, I want to make these days with you to be the best days of my life." She told me with a smile.

Oh God... I love this girl so much...

•••

"Thirds?" She called. I'm already asleep, but I woke up hearing her calling me.

"Hey, something wrong?" I asked calmly as I tried to get up.

"I'm scared." She answered. Suddenly, a thunderstorm came. I guess she's afraid of those.

"Come here." I told her. She went closer and hugged me tightly.

"Don't leave me, Thirdy." She said.

"I won't leave you, love." I assured. I gave her a kiss on the forehead and that made her look at me. We were looking at each other's eyes deeply. She crashed her lips to mine, and... something happend.

•••

I woke up naked, beside my lovely girlfriend. I can't believe with what just happend last night. We made love at this early stage of our relationship.

"Goodmorning, Love." I greeted her. She smiled at me.

"Goodmorning, my Mr. Ravena." She greeted back with a kiss.

"Sana ganito na lang tayo tuwing umaga no?" I asked her. She nodded sadly.

"Is something wrong? Did I say something wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"W-wala... I'll take a shower na lang." She got up and went to the shower. She's acting weird.

{ Sorry it took long for me to update. Got busy with classes e. Hirap buhay high school, yes... 1st year high school pa lang ako... Wala lang, share ko lang. HAHA. }