Describing you

(NOTE: PAKIBASA PO YUNG NASA BABA.)

Reception...

"Now, let's hear some extra words from our Groom. Mr. Ferdinand Ravena III." Lau announced.

"Thanks, Lau." He said as he went up the stage.

"Good evening, everyone. All of you have witnessed the love story of Bea and I, and have been apart of the most special, heart-fluttering, and memorable event in our lives. Now... some of might be wondering, why Bea? Am I forced to marry her? Am I just playing around with her?" He said. Thirdy took a deep breath and looked at his lovely bride.

"The answer is no. I loved Bea with all my heart. I love everything about her. Now, let me bring back a memory of us describing the words that I'm about to say. Bea's a caring person, she would sacrifice her time for me.

Flashback 10 years ago...

"Bea! Si Thirdy, dinala sa ospital! Nahimatay kanina." Anton panicked around as he told Bea the news.

"Ha? Ano nangyare?" She asked worriedly.

"He was too tired. Masyado nyang pinilit yung sarili nya sa training. And looks like he has hangover." Isaac said.

"Hangover? Nainom nanaman yang lalaking yan?" Bea continued to worry.

"Oo. Nag-break na ata sila ni Sarah." Matt explained.

"Hay nako. Tanga-tanga din nyang si Thirdy eh." Bea sighed.

"Oo nga. Dapat ikaw na lang, BDL no?" The boys said.

"Ha? Ewan ko sainyo. San bang hospital yun at mapuntahan ko na?" She asked.

•••

"He's good naman, Bea. Siguro, di lang talaga kinaya yung training at alcohol." Den explained.

"Thank you, Dra. Den. I'll take it from here." She said. Den nodded, and then she made her way to her office. Bea entered the room, sighing as she recieved tons of messages from Maki.

3:44 PM:Maki: Huy, Bei! Kanina pa nag-start yung class! Patay ka kay Prof.!

3:48 PM:Bea: Sorry, Maks. I can't attend eh. No one will look after Thirdy.

3:48 PM:Maki: Hay nako, Beadel. Andami mo ng sinacrifice dyan kay Thirdy ha. Give yourself some love din.

Bea decided not to answer. She starred at the window for a second... she observed the sky, the busy city. Thirdy then woke up.

"Ayan. Gising na rin, Finally!" She exclaimed.

"O! Why are you here? Wala ka bang pasok?" He started asking.

"Wow ah. Parang kasalanan ko pang andito para alagaan ka." She murmured.

"Ano?" He asked.

"Wala! Sabi ko, magpagaling ka! Dahil, may klase ka pa, may klase ako, lahat ng tao may klase!" She yelled.

"Aray naman! Sakit sa tenga ah!" He shouted back.

"Ikaw. Magtatapos ka na ng college, ganyan pa rin ugali mo. Walang pakeelam sa sarili." Bea said.

"I don't need your help, Bea." He simply said. Bea stood up, picking up her bag from the table.

"Okay. Madali naman akong kausap. Kung ayaw mo, edi wag." She walked quickly to the door, and looked back at him one more time.

"Basta kapag sinaktan ka uli, wag kang tatakbo-takbo sakin ha?" She opened the door and left. Thirdy was left shocked.