For the sake of love #2

"Isabel, tunatawag na yung coach ng Ateneo. Hindi ka na daw umaattend ng training. Binisita ko ang school mo, natanggal ka sa Dean's lister. Ano bang nangyayare sayo, anak?" Her mom nervously asked.

But Bea didn't answer and just looked at her. She took her pillow, and covered her face with it.

"Leave me alone, Mom... Please..." She begged.

Det sat on the corner of her daughter's bed and she caressed her hair.

"Bea, I'm your mom. You can share anything with me, and maybe, I can help. Now, tell me, what's happening?" She asked on more time. But Bea decided not to answer.

Det sighed. She left her daughter's room to give her the space she needed. Bea continued to cry.

"Lalagpas din to. Makakalimutan din kita balang araw." She told herself.

•••

A month later...

"Isabel? Isabel, okay ka lang dyan?" Det asked.

"Anak, may dala akong pagkain. Do you want to eat muna?" Det asked again.

"Bea? Anak, are you okay? Answer me please..." She begged. Det tried to open her door, and it opened. Revealing a almost-lifeless Beatriz.

"Bea? Isabel! Bumangon ka dyan! Hindi na nakakatuwa ah! Bea!" She tried to wake her up, but her daughter didn't move an inch.

"Manang! Pa-start mo na yung kotse, patulong na rin dito!" She called. Det carried her daughter and Manang came to help. They drove Bea to the hospital, hoping that it wasn't too late.

•••

"Kamusta po si Bea?" She asked as soon as the doctor came out.

"She's stable. Wala namang nakitang mga symptoms. Siguro, nahimatay lang sya sa gutom." The doctor answered.

"Ano kasi, Dra., isang buwan na kasing nagkukulong sa kwarto si Bea. Hindi na sya pumapasok, di na nagtratraining. Hindi na rin sya kumakain. And she won't tell me kung ano yung problema." Det explained.

"I suggest you let her see a psychiatrist. She can go out tomorrow morning, and then take her to a psychiatrist." Dra. answered.

"Okay. Thank you".

•••

"Bea, uuwi muna ako ha? Kukuha kita ng damit." Det said. She know Bea wouldn't answer so she stood up, giving her daughter a kiss on the forehead, and she went home.

Today, she will be leaving the hospital. She will go to a psychiatrist to be checked.

10 minutes have passed, she got bored. She decided to walk around the hospital, wishing that this could help a little.

Another 10 minutes have passed, still no signs of her mother. She was about to enter her room, when she heard the nurses panicking.

Bea shrugged her shoulders and she decided to enter her room.

"Kuya, may na-aksidente dun malapit sa Subdivision. Babae na nasa 40 years old na siguro." The nurse announced.

•••

30 minutes went by, still, no signs of Det. Bea decided to ask the nurses if she can call home. But then, she heard the other nurses talking, panicking, must be a new patient from the emergency room. Bea decided to look, she saw this lady, in her late 40s, blood on the face, blood on her body. She took a closer look, and recognized the lady. It was Det, her mom.

Bea ran to her, and started crying.

"Mommy... Don't leave me please..." She cried. A nurse held her hand, and stopped her.