True Love #3

"Thank you for protecting me, for giving me hope, for not giving up on me. I'm thankful that God and these beautiful people became a witness of our love story. I love you so much." She said. Everyone was witnessing the one and only Bea De Leon in tears.

Of course, everyone will see her in the court, bringing swag to her team. Playing hard and brave. But this day was different. Bea sat down on her chair and wiped her tears.

"Isabel Beatriz, the very first day I saw you... akala ko masungit ka, akala ko hindi gagana ang charms ko sayo, but obviously now, hulog na hulog ka na sakin." He winked, then receiving a eye-roll from Bea which made everyone laugh.

"Our love story is one to be remembered. Because it showed that no matter how hard the problem or trouble is, we didn't give up on each other. We fought for each other. I love you more than you love me, and after the hard work, the effort, I'm proud to call you my Mrs. Ravena. I love you, Beatriz, I won't get tired of saying those words to you every day." He sat down as well and gave his wife a kiss on the lips.

"I love you, Bea."

"I love you too, Thirdy."

•••

"So, Bea. Can you tell us more about how you handled people on your story with Thirdy?"

"Umm... It was hard for me and for Thirdy. They thought na we won't end up with each other kasi nga after my ex-boyfriend showed up and breaking the news na hindi nga anak ni Thirdy si Casper, akala nila hindi tatanggapin ni Thirdy si Cas."

"Before Thirdy could even propose to me, he also fell in love with Cassy. He accepted him wholeheartedly." She continued.

"How about when Casper grows up? What if he asks about Thirdy not being his real father? What would you tell him? What would you feel?"

"Thirdy and I have talked about it, and he said na he'll tell Casper the truth when he learns to understand na. We won't hide the truth from Casper forever, kasi wala ngang sikreto na hindi nabubuking. And of course, hindi natin maiiwasan na masaktan ng onti." She answered.

"Okay. Thank you, Bea. Everyone, this is Beatriz De Leon-Ravena."

"Thank you for having me po."

•••

"You did great there, Love." He whispered ang gave her a kiss on the forehead. They were in a spooning position as they watched Bea's interview with Tito Boy.

"Thank you, Love." She answered. Suddenly, his phone rang. It's his alarm. He sighed.

"Love, as much as I want to cuddle and give you kisses, I need to prepare for the game early." Thirdy said.

"It's okay, Love. Can we watch your game?" She asked.

"Are you sure? Baka biglang sugurin ka ng mga fans." He answered.

"We'll be careful, Love." She assured.

"Sige." Thirdy opened their closet and took the jersey his about to wear for their game.

"Love, can I wear your old jersey? I want to let the people know that I'm supporting the one and only Thirdy Ravena." She asked. Thirdy looked at her and gave her his old jersey from last year. Bea was already wearing a sleeveless top so she wore the jersey on top.

"Now people will know clearly who owns you." Thirdy smiled and he hugged his wife.

"Daddy! Look!" Casper came running to their room then he asked his father to carry him.