Not all endings are happy endings #3

A day after Lucas' burial.

"Bei, I came to check on you. Tita called and... hindi ka na daw kumakain." Thirdy said.

"No mother would have the appetite to eat after their child's death, Thirdy." She whispered.

"I understand that, pero Bea... Pag hindi ka kumain, mamatay ka." He reminded.

"Isn't it obvious, Thirdy?! There's no reason for me to live! Wala na si Lucas sakin! Wala na sya mundo! Tell me, how can I live with that?!" She yelled.

"Nahihirapan din ako, Bea! Nawalan din ako ng anak! Pero I choose to stay postive for you! Bea... Please... Let's work this out. Ayaw ding' makikita ni Lucas na nagkakaganito ka." He whispered. He pulled Bea for a hug and he kissed her head.

"Ano bang nangyare satin, Bea?" He asked all of a sudden. Bea was taken a back.

"Thirdy... We fell out of love." She answered.

"I still love you, Bea. I still love you." He tightened his hug.

"Please come back, Bea... Please..." He begged. Bea faced him and cupped his face.

"I'm sorry, Thirdy. I need my time to move on from this. I need to find myself. And when I do find myself, I'll come back to you. Only to you." She said. She kissed him and they both fell asleep.

•••

Years passed by. Still, there was no sign of Bea. He was already 26 y.o, and right now, he was at Lucas' grave. Today was his birthday, and since he haven't visited him a lot, he decided to give this one to him.

"Hi, Luke. Sorry if Daddy couldn't visit you for the past weeks... Uhmm... Happy birthday son. I know you're happy up there, with God, and I hope you're looking over you Momma'. I hope I find her soon, and I want to complete the family you should've had from the start. Daddy would do everything for you. I love you very much, Luke." He said, not noticing a tear has fallen from his eyes.

"Thirdy?" He heard someone call. He remembered her voice, that voice who broke his world.

"B-Bea... You came back." He stand up and looked at her straight in the eye.

"I came back to fullfill my promise." She said with a smile.

"I love you so much..." Thirdy walked towards her and embraced her.

"I love you too... Thank you for giving me the time to think. You've sacrificed everything for me, and I appreciated that, Love." She said.

"I'd do everything for you and Lucas, Love." He replied. When they pulled away, Bea wiped her tears and she gave him a kiss. A passionate one. She bent down, and placed the flowers she was holding, beside her son's grave.

"Hello, Lucas. Mommy missed you. Sorry kung hindi ka nabisita ni Mommy ng matagal ah. Love na love ka ni Mommy, always remember that." She whispered.

"Happy birthday, Lucas." She greeted as she continued to cry. Thirdy hugged her from behind, and they both sang 'Happy Birthday' to him. They both blowed the cake Thirdy bought, and hoped they gave Lucas the 1st birthday he didn't have.

•••

"Thirdy! Stop! Gees!" She called.

Thirdy didn't stopped from tickling her, instead, he tickled her harder. Bea cried. He helped her sit up, and hugged her.

"Sorry na, Love... Ikaw kasi e." He said.

"Ang sakit kaya, Ferdinand!" She exclaimed.

"Kaya nga sorry e." He said.

"Hmm... Ask Luna first." She said happily.

"Fine... Luna, sorry na. Forgive Daddy na. Bati na tayo ha?" He said, acting like a kid.

Bea rubbed her tummy and continued to laugh. She liked those unbuilt conversations between Thirdy, and their unborn baby girl.

"Parang kang bata, Love!" She exclaimed.

Bea stopped laughing, and that made Thirdy worry.

"Is something wrong?" He asked.

"She kicked." She said. She pulled Thirdy's hand and placed it on her belly.

"Hi Lunalove! Are you happy?" Thirdy asked. Bea smiled, she caressed Thirdy's hair while he continues to talk with the baby.

They settled down just last year. They tried to have a baby, and here came Luna. Their baby girl. She did everything to make sure that Luna will not experience what happend to Lucas. And Thirdy, did the same.

{ Need a little opinion lang. Ummm... I joined volleyball last year, and had my jersery turned to 24. Should I keep my jersey 24, or change it to 14? Kasi... Wala lang. Hahaha, marami kasi akong kalaban sa 24 dahil 1st year high school na ako, then favorite ko si Bea eh. Daming reasons, Thank you! }