Parents #2

"Oh my God." She exclaimed.

"I know right." I said.

"Bakit ngayon mo lang sinabe? Bei, paano na yung pag-aaral mo? Tas yung last playing year mo?" Jho asked.

"Your reaction is much worser than Mom's." She joked.

"Ano ba reaction ng Mommy mo?" Jhoana asked.

And that made me look back at where I announced I was pregnant with Thirdy's child.

•••

"Ma, bitawan nyo na ko! It hurts so much!" I yelled.

"Malaking kahihiyan tong ginawa mo, Beatriz! Hindi mo ba alam kung ano mararamdaman ng Daddy mo kapag nalaman nya to?!" She exclaimed.

"Umalis ka na dito! Di ko matatanggap yang' bata!" She exclaimed as she pulled out my bag and dropped all my clothes to the floor.

Tears burst from my eyes. How could she do this?

•••

"Grabe naman si Tita Det. Hindi ako makapaniwalang kaya nyang itakwil yung sarili nyang anak." Jho sadly said.

I sighed.

"Basta Bei, lagi mong aalalahanin na andito kaming mga teammates mo, mga kaibigan mo, at susuportahan namin kayo ni Thirdy. Basta, kapag nagloko yun, wag kang magdadalawang isip na puntahan ako, at puputulin ko yung ano nun..." Jho warned. I just laughed at her. I know Thirdy wouldn't do that. Kung gawin nya man yun, sabay kami ni Jhong puputol nun....

"Don't worry, Jho!" Thirdy shouted. He walked towards me and Jho, and then he placed an arm around me.

"Hinding-hindi ko lolokohin tong si Bei." He said.

"Dapat lang. Hindi lang pamilya ang nawala sakanya, pati yung volleyball career nya. Pag kami di naka-abot ng finals, ikaw ang una naming sisisihin." She warned.

"Grabe naman. It was a mistake." He said.

"A very special mistake." He continued.

•••

Thirdy's POV:

Bea continued her studies. This was our last year in Ateneo, after this, I'm joining PBA to support Bei and our baby. Her pregnancy wasn't so easy. Since she doesn't know where to get help from, we always need to make guesses.

Now, she's 9 months preggo. Her belly grown, but that didn't stop her from school. She didn't care about what people said, she didn't care about what they treat her. Since she couldn't play anymore, she would watch her teammates train to show her support.

"Bei... Are... Are you okay?" I asked.

"Y-Yeah. I-I think the baby kicked." She said with a fake smile. She was holding my wrists, gripping it.

"Y-you sure? You seem uncomfortable, Bei." I said.

"I-I'm okay. Can we go home? I-I think I need rest." She said as she stood up. I helped her since she was trembling a bit.

"Aray!" She screamed when she got down.

The lady eagles stopped from playing, and then ran towards me and Bea. I carried Bea, bridal-style, and saw water on the ground.

"Shit. She's in labor." I exclaimed.

"Girls," I gave them my keys.

"Get the car, now!" I exclaimed. Kat, Jho, and Maddie nodded. They ran outside the gym and ran to the parking lot.

"Ahhh!" Bea screamed in pain. We were on our way to the hospital, and I was in the back with Jho.

"Bea, onti na lang! Onting-onti na lang!" Jho said.