Teenage Mother

"Ysabelle please... Stop na. Mommy's need to go to school na..." She said, trying to stop the baby from crying.

"O, Bea, aalis ka na?" I heard aling Fe ask.

"Ay, Aling Fe, kelangan na po kasi ako sa training. Marami na rin po kasi akong namiss eh." Bea tried to explain.

"Ahh... Magiingat ka, Beatriz." She said. Bea kissed Ysabelle on the forehead and left the building.

"Hi, Ate Bea! Pwede po papicture?" A random lady asked. She nodded and smiled as the lady took a selfie with her.

"Thank you po!" She said.

"You're welcome." Bea said back with a smile.

"Hey, Jho." Bea greeted as she hopped inside Jho's car.

"Bei, asan si Belle?" She asked.

"Nasa building. Iniwan ko kay Aling Fe as usual." She answered sadly.

"Bakit ayaw mo isama sa school? Pede naman ah." Jho suggested.

"I can't, Jho." I said.

"Okay... Let's go?" She asked. I nodded.

•••

After training...

"Bea!" Alyssa called. Bea turned and stopped from walking.

"Ay, Ate Ly. Do you need something?" She asked.

"I just wanted to know how you're doing right now. Alam mo, you should've excused yourself from training this month. Kailangan ng mommy ni Ysabelle ngayon." Alyssa reminded.

"As much as I want to stay at home and take care of my daughter, I need to finish my studies. For Ysabelle naman din to." Bea said sadly.

"Bakit kasi ayaw mo sabihin kay Thirdy? Bei, he deserves to know Ysabelle. Sya ang Daddy diba?" Alyssa asked.

"Yes. Pero, you know naman Thirdy... He doesn't take things seriously. Eto pa kayang si Belle?" Bea answered.

"Malay mo, pag nalaman nya, matulungan ka nya. And, malay nating lahat, magbago sya." She continued.

"I don't know..." Bea said.

"Bea please? Para sa ikakabuti ng anak mo?" Alyssa said.

"I'll try." Bea replied.

Aly let out a sigh of relief.

•••

"What did she say?" He asked.

"She'll talk to him daw. Finally, napilit natin sya. Sana magbago na kapatid mo neto." She replied.

"He will."

•••

"Argh.. Pano ko ba sasabihin? Tanga, sasabihin mo lang yung tungkol kay Ysabelle. Eh paano pag di nya tinanggap? Ang gulo mo, Beatriz!" She yelled at herself. She's walking back and forth around the room, wondering how she'll text the father of her child.

Bea: 12:00 AM

Heyy, Thirdss... Are you still awake?

Thirdy: 12:03 AM

Hey BeiBei! Still up! Di ka na nagpaparamdam ah?

Bea: 12:04 AM

Ah... Got busy kasi, you know... Do you want to meet up? At a Starbucks?

Thirdy: 12:04 AM

At this time? Sure!

•••