Being a Ravena #3

"Why? Didn't you like that also?" He asked.

"I-i did but, this is very wrong." Bei replied.

"How is it wrong?"

"Thirdy, you and I are siblings! Twins, For God's sake!" She exclaimed.

"Bei, they'll never know unless we keep it low."

Bea sighed. She's scared of what might happen if their parents learn about this. Baka itakwil silang dalawa.

"I'm tired. Can we just go home?" Thirdy nodded and then they drove home.

•••

A couple of weeks passed by... The two got really close. They made sure na no one sees what they're doing. They have to hid it if they want to continue what's going on between them.

But there is one person who they can't run from.

Nana Rose.

She knows everything between Thirdy and Bea. And she's actually liking what's going on between them, it just looks wrong from everybody's point of view because they don't really know the story.

It was finally time for dinner, Nana decided to call Thirdy and Bea. But instead of knocking, she opened it. Why? Because she heard moans and groans from Bea's room. And what she was assuming was right when she opened the door.

"Nana!" The two exclaimed. They were both in Bea's bed, having sex.

"Ay, jusmiyo! Magdamit nga kayong dalawa!" Nana Rose exclaimed. The two quickly wore their clothes and went to Nana after.

"Nana, I beg you. Please don't tell mam—" Thirdy said.

"Wala akong sasabihin sa mga magulang nyo, wag kayong mag-alala." Nana Rose replied, making the both of them sigh.

•••

"Hon, I received a call from the office. Naka-arrive na daw ang bibili ng bahay naten in Taguig." Bong announced.

"That's great. Let's show them around later? Sabihan ko na lang si Anna." Anna is Mozzy's assistant at their office.

"Sige. Kumain muna tayo bago puntuhan yun."

After eating lunch, they went to Taguig to tour the buyers around the house. They loved that house, but it was too small for their family.

"Madame Mozzy, andito na po sila." Anna opened the door and welcomed the buyers.

"M-Mozzy?" It was Det. And with her husband, Elmer. Mozzy rushed to hug Det. Even though she hated her best friend for leaving without any reasons, and leaving their baby girl with her, she missed Det a lot.

"Kamusta ka na? Kamusta ang anak nyo? Si... Beatriz?" Det asked after pulling away. Mozzy fixed herself and faced Det.

"We're fine. Thirdy and Bea are fine." Bong answered.

"Love, I'll look around the house." Elmer said and Bong volunteered to tour him.

"Bat ngayon ka lang nagpakita ulit? Alam mo, namiss kita." Mozzy started.

"Had to help Elmer with business in San Francisco. And now, he has a branch here in the Philippines which I get to manage." Det excitingly said.

"That's great." Mozzy happily replied.

"Yeah. Umm... W-where's Bea, by the way? Is she really fine? Is she happy?"

"Masaya ang anak ko, Det." Mozzy cut. She knows Det might got hurt from what she said, but ever since she left Bea, Mozzy decided to make her as her own.