Dating the coach #3

"Go AG!" They yelled as Adrien tries to shoot the ball in the ring for a chance to win against their rivals.

"First game of the season, won by the Ateneo Blue Eaglets! And for today's player of the game, Adrien Gabriel De Leon!" The committee announced.

They thanked the players and the coach for a nice game as what Thirdy practiced them to do. Aside from being rivals inside court, he wants them his players to be in good terms with other players.

"Nice job, AG!" He gave each player a high-five and gave AG a hug for doing good.

"Thanks po, coach!" He said happily. Thirdy pulled away from the hug and saw Bea smiling.

"Your mom's proud for sure, Rien. Give her a hug." Thirdy whispered, and Rien nodded in response. He ran towards Bea and gave her a tight hug.

"Nice game, my baby boy." She said.

"I'm not a baby anymore, mom! But, thank you po. For supporting my dreams." Rien answered. He gave his mother a kiss on the cheek before running towards his teammates.

"Congrats, Ms. De Leon." Bei looked up and saw him.

"I should be the one congratulating you for your team winning the game, Coach Ravena. If it wasn't for their hardworking coach." She chuckled.

"I am flattered. Could I invite you to our team's celebratory dinner?" He asked.

"I'd love to. But, I have work to do at home pa." Bea answered making Thirdy sigh.

"How bout' tomorrow night?"

"Hmm... Persistent huh?" Bea teased. She walked her way out of the court, and Thirdy followed.

"You just seem like a nice person to be friends with, Ms. De Leon." He said.

"You are to, Coach Ravena. And... sure, we'll go on that friendly date tomorrow night." She replied.

"Please take care of my son for me? Enjoy your celebratory dinner, coach." Bei walked away, leaving Thirdy smiling out of nowhere.

•••

"Uyy! Si coach kinikilig!" The boys exclaimed as they pointed at their smiling coach whose busy on his phone.

"Coach, si mommy po ba kausap nyo?" Adrien asked. He was sitting beside Thirdy during dinner.

"Shh ka lang. Baka maissue kami ng mommy mo ng mga teammates mo!" Thirdy whispered, making AG confused.

"Why po?" He asked. Thirdy watched him as he started to think about what Thirdy said.

"You like my mommy po, coach?" AG asked, making Thirdy laugh. But instead of answering, he played with Adrien's hair.

After a few minutes, their parents' started to pick them up.

"Coach Ravs, congrats on your team's game. I'm sure Zeno learned a lot from you." Maddie said.

"You're welcome po, Mrs. Ligot. Magaling ang anak nyo, hindi nga lang namana sainyo ni Zolo ang hilig sa volleyball." He teased, and Maddie slapped him lightly in response.

"Kahit kailan talaga, Thirdy Ravena. Hayst. We'll go ahead na ah? Zeno tell AG na ihahatid na natin sya pa—"

"Umm... No need na, Mads. I'll bring Adrien home to Bea na lang." He insisted.

"Ay. First name basis na pala kayo ni Bea ah! Harot talaga kahit kailan! Let's go na, Zeno." After that small conversation, Maddie left.

Thirdy placed his arm around Adrien's shoulder and he guided him to his car.