Stay beside me #1

"Kinakabahan ako." She said.

"Bakit?" He asked.

"Paano kung hindi nila ko tanggapin?" She asked back.

"Babe, tatanggapin ka nila. Mamahalin ka rin nila, like how I love you." He replied, this time, making her smile. He held her hand and they both took a step inside his family's house.

"Kuya, finally you're home!" Dani exclaimed as they entered.

"Who's this, kuya?" She asked.

"This is my girlfriend, Bea." Thirdy introduced Bea with a smile.

"Oh my gosh... Kuya, mama will be so mad of you." Dani sighed.

"Nice to meet you, Ate Bea. Umm... if anything bad happens later, remember that I'm here." She hugged Bea and then she ran towards the living room.

"Sorry. May pagka-weird minsan si Dani." Thirdy apologised.

"It's fine. Shall we head to your parents?" Bea asked to break the awkwardness between them.

"Yeah." He pulled her and guided her to the living room where his parents are at.

But instead of surprising them, they surprised him.

"Thirdy, you're home." Mozzy said.

"Ma, sino sila?" He asked.

Because there was another family seated beside his family.

"Thirdy, this is Mr. and Mrs. Cruz. Right here, is Catalina Cruz, their eldest, and the youngest, your future bride-to-be, Carissa Cruz." Bong said.

"Dad, I can't marry her! I don't even know a single thing about her!" Thirdy pointed at Carissa.

"Thirdy, where are your manners?!" Mozzy yelled.

"I'm sorry, Ma. Pero I can't marry someone I don't love." He answered.

"And ano? You'll marry someone like her?" Mozzy pointed at Bea.

"Ma, I love her. And that is enough reason for me to marry her when I want to."

"No, Thirdy. You're marrying Carissa, and that's final." Bong said.

Bea wiggled her way out of Thirdy's embrace and ran outside. Mozzy glared at her son one more time before heading to the dining area with the Cruz family. Thirdy ran outside to follow Bea, but stopped when he saw her on the ground, groaning in pain.

"Babe, anong nangyari sayo?! San masakit?!" He panicked as he got to Bea. She couldn't answer because of the pain she's feeling. Thirdy carried Bea and saw blood in between her legs.

"Shit. Ano to?" Thirdy whispered. He ran towards his car and drove to the hospital.

Mama : Thirdy, pumunta ka na sa dining area. Hinihintay ka na ng fiancé mo.

Thirdy : I'm in the hospital, Ma. May dugo sa legs ni Bea, and I need to take care of her.

Mama : What?! Anong nangyari sa kanya?

Thirdy : The doctor's here, Ma. I'll talk to you later.

"Mr. Ravena, kayo daw po ang kasama ng pasyente?" The doctor caught his attention.

"Yes po. Is anything wrong with Bea po?" He asked.

"Nothing's wrong naman. I just have to remind you na Bea should be stress-free, you need to take care of her properly, and..."

"What do you mean?" Thirdy asked.

"Congratulations, Mr. Ravena. Your girlfriend is four-months pregnant." The doctor announced.
Thirdy sighed and shook the doctor's hand.