Pretend Girlfriend #2

"Ate Bei, can I talk to you?" Dani asked. They just finished their training. She and Bea were left in the shower room.

"Sure, Dans. What are we going to talk about?" Bea asked back.

"Ate, I know you're dating my brother. But only for a show to my mom."

"Dani, please don't tell tita Mozzy, she'll kill me and your brother! She'll hate me... and I don't want that. Your mother is a kind person, although it breaks my heart, pretending to be in a relationship with your brother just for him not to marry a random woman." Bea explained to Dani.

"Chill, ate. I completely understand. I just want you to protect yourself, we all know na you have feelings for kuya..."

"You told him?!"

"No, Ate! I wouldn't... And if he knows about it, I'll make sure na it was you who told him." Dani said.

"Thanks, Dans... I just wished that it was that easy to admit to your brother..." Bea sighed.

"Admit what?" Bei stood up immediately.

"Hi, Kuya!" Dani greeted.

"Hey. Anong pinaguusapan nyo?" It was Thirdy who asked.

"Ahmm... We were talking about how hard it is to admit that... that I failed my exams yesterday..."

"Really? Ikaw? Mababagsak sa isang exam? Sino prof mo? Let me talk to him baka may misunderstanding lan—"

"No, Thirds. Hayaan mo na yun. I didn't focus on that naman e. I deserved it." Bea lied.

"Fine. Are you done na ba? Mom wants you back, right?" He reminded. Bea nodded in response.

"L-lets go na po?" Dani broke the awkwardness between the two. After fixing their stuff, they left the gym and then they headed towards Thirdy's car.

"Dans, Ate Bei! Let's have dinner! My treat." It was Jules. She was with Ponggay and the other rookies.

"I have other plans tonight, Julesy. Sorry, but Dani can come." Bea replied.

"Oh, okay. Let's go, Dans?" Dani gave her gym bag to Thirdy and then she joined the other Lady eagles.

•••

"Bea! I missed you!" Mozzy greeted.

"Mom, I was only gone for a few hours. Miss nyo na agad ako?" Bea joked. Making Mozzy and Bong laugh.

"Bei!" Bei then heard a familiar voice. It was her former teammate, Alyssa Valdez.

"Ate Ly!" She rushed towards Alyssa and she gave her a big hug.

"How are you and the lady eagles?" Alyssa asked right away after pulling from the hug.

"We're really focusing on training, Ate."

"That's good. Ramdam kong maibabalik nyo ang corona sa katipunan. Now that they have you and Maddie as their captains." She encouraged Bea.

"Hopefully. How bout' you, te Ly?"

"I have a surprise later. Kami ni Kief." She whispered to Bei.

"Can we start eating?" Kiefer asked, and everyone nodded.

•••

"Kiefer, Ly, ano ba yung sasabihin nyo at kanina pang di mapakali ang mommy nyo." Bong asked during meals.

"Dad, Mom, we went here to tell you that... My wife here, is pregnant with our first baby!" He happily announced the pregnancy of Alyssa to their first child. Mozzy and Bong rejoiced. So did Thirdy and Bea.